Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

Excellent service from Jack at all times, highly recommend the business and Jack in particular ๐Ÿ‘
(JS) - Posted 2 months ago
Jack has supplied me my 3rd vehicle now. He jump through hoops to find the perfect vehicle for my wife at the right price.
(JS) - Posted 2 months ago
No fuss, straight forward purchase and I love the car! Thank you!
(JS) - Posted 2 months ago
I dealt with Alex and had no trouble at all in getting my new car. Thanks for making it happen so close to lockdown. I'll definitely recommend Stable and will use again! Thanks
(AC) - Posted 2 months ago
Comms were good pre order, however I was advised that the car (Audi) could be serviced at any VAG group dealership. Looking further at the contract this may not be the case. Car was delivered in a lorry so a pleasant surprise as I had expected a driven delivery. Price was reasonable but maybe the broker fee (as they are part of an Audi dealership I found) a little on the high side. But a good experience overall. Car landed (20 March)just before Covid lockdown. Interestingly Audi dealer which is part of the same company could come nowhere near on the same deal.
(PW) - Posted 2 months ago
Great customer service from Jack Smith.
(JS) - Posted 2 months ago
This is the 3rd car I have purchased through stable and it’s always a pleasure to deal with them. Ray has been fantastic with all the cars that I have leased and is always there if you have any questions or any problems fantastic service all round would definitely recommend them to anyone *****
(RH) - Posted 2 months ago
More than helpful, Jack was great throughout the whole process especially considering the current situation with covid. Couldn’t have asked for better service. Will 100% recommend to others in the future.
(JS) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks to Jack & Lynsey they were very helpful and answered any questions I had straight away. Great service, and quick delivery. Love my car. Thanks again!!
(JS) - Posted 2 months ago
Jack had been great from start to finish in helping with choosing my new car. No question was too much for him to answer. Even in this difficult time Jack was very helpful and the car was better than I expected it to be. Thank you so much!
(JS) - Posted 2 months ago
This was my first time leasing a vehicle, cant speak highly enough of Stable. Lee helped me through the process amazing customer service and communication throughout. Will definitely be using again.
(LA) - Posted 5 months ago
Everything from start to finish was easy, I would recommend Stable to any of my family and friends.
(JS) - Posted 5 months ago
Was a pleasure dealing with stable vehicle contracts. Peter Davies was very informative and quick with responses. I would recommend them to anyone.
The only reason I have not given 5 stars is due to their vehicle tracking system which doesn’t appear to work or be updated quickly to follow any orders. It would still show as “vehicle ordered, awaiting build date” even though the vehicle had already been shipped. In this manner I felt I was chasing for order updates.
The staff are faultless though. Purchasing a new car has never been so easy.
(PD) - Posted 5 months ago
Excellent service from lee and the team I would not hesitate to recommend stable to my friends and family.
(LA) - Posted 6 months ago
This was the easiest process i have ever had in leasing a car All the people involved were at the top of there game much appreciated
(LA) - Posted 6 months ago
Highly recommend stable vehicle contracts we just got our new Audi A3s absolutely love them!

Alex Clare helped us through the whole process and made it so easy thanks for all your help.

Thanks guys will definitely be leasing from you again!
(AC) - Posted 6 months ago
This is the third car I have leased via Stable and each time the process has been excellent. My latest car was a limited edition and I thought unavailable but Peter sourced one at a good price and has been great to deal with throughout the process. Very pleased with the car and service, I would highly recommend Stable Vehicle Contracts
(PD) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent service, Lee was a pleasure to deal with who has kept me informed throughout and nothing was too much trouble.

I would highly recommend Stable Vehicle Contracts and Lee
(LA) - Posted 6 months ago
With my second car recently delivered I cannot daily Stable. Everyone I have dealt with for both cars have been very knowledgable, approachable & attaintive especially Lee. He answers any queries, (there have been many) really quickly & has gone above & beyond to ensure I’m 100% happy! Thanks Lee๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
(LA) - Posted 6 months ago
Alex Clare very professional , friendly and helpful and made the whole process a breeze
I would full recommend using Stable

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘