Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

Peter Davies was excellent sorting my new A3 out for me. I have had three cars off stables their service is excellent. I would recommend stables to anyone. All the best Peter thanks you so mush. Kevin Jones
(PD) - Posted 4 months ago
Easy clear process, prompt delivery. Gerard was helpful every step.
(GA) - Posted 4 months ago
A pleasure to deal with from the very first enquiry to taking delivery of my new car. I would highly recommend Stable. Thanks for everything Gerard.
(GA) - Posted 4 months ago
Great service. Professional. No nonsense and convenient.
Thanks
(DT) - Posted 4 months ago
I am delighted with my new car and the service I received. Peter Davies professional in his approach but was happy to answer any questions I had in order to get the right car and option for my needs. I could not recommend all involved more. We love our Tiguan. Thank you.
(PD) - Posted 4 months ago
Really great service. Met all my requirements and resolved any issues quickly!
(DT) - Posted 4 months ago
Jason and his team delivered the best deal again. He looked through the market and suggested some great alternatives to my initial search. The team then delivered within two weeks once I'd made a decision. I'm loving my new shape A4. I'm positive we will use them again.
(JC) - Posted 5 months ago
Really great service from Peter Davies, the whole process was simple and quick. Many thanks..
(PD) - Posted 5 months ago
Just great service from Jack and Lyndsey. After one conversation Jack identified my requirements and then secured a great deal on an Audi A6 within a few days. Lyndsey made the admin of the whole process seamless and painless and they both overdelivered on their promises. Car was delivered very promptly on the day arranged by a really nice guy who explained the basic functions and controls All told a great service from the whole team and I would recommend the company without hesitation to anyone.
(JS) - Posted 5 months ago
Process very easy and vehicle was on time. Good experience and would recommend Stable to others.
(JC) - Posted 5 months ago
Great service throughout, Alex helped me find the right car with perfect deposit and monthly payment to suit me. Dealt with everything which made it easy and answered any questions I had, highly recommend.
(AC) - Posted 5 months ago
Great service from start to finish, I dealt with Alex and couldn’t fault him at all
(AC) - Posted 5 months ago
Excellent service
(DM) - Posted 5 months ago
The service from the beginning was great. Jack Smith helped arrange my deal, the process was easy and all dealt with quickly. Kept me informed all the way through to delivery of the vehicle. Would recommend.
(JS) - Posted 5 months ago
Jason was brilliant in finding me a car at a right price. Would recommend him to anyone who needs your service.
(JC) - Posted 5 months ago
Great customer service from first contact.
(GA) - Posted 5 months ago
Jack and Lyndsey were brilliant! Very helpful throughout the whole process! Would highly recommend. Love the car as well!
(JS) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for leaving a 5 star review Ross.
Highly professional and efficient service from beginning to end. I would particularly like to commend Mr Lee Aldis for his complete attention to my requirements. I would certainly recommend him and your firm to friends.
William Bibby
(LA) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review William. I will pass your kind words onto Lee and the team.
I first contacted stable in august 2019 and placed an order for a car. From the first day, the sales rep Ray was first class.

I was always kept up to date with information regarding my order.

I took delivery of my car in January ( it was a new build so delivery was 3-5 months.

I would highly recommend stable to anyone looking for a great price and flexible initial deposit
(RH) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review David.
Absolutely seamless from start to finish.
Good communication and what a fantastic car..
Would highly recommend to anyone.

Thank you guys.
(LA) - Posted 5 months ago
I'm pleased to hear you were happy with the service from the team and that you would recommend Stable Vehicle Contracts.
Stable Vehicle Contracts is rated 4.87 based on 578 reviews