Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

This was my first time leasing a car and the process was smooth. Ray was on hand with any questions that i had during the process and after! Highly recommend!
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
(RH) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I have just taken delivery of my third vehicle from SVC. Customer service from Jason Crabtree who I've dealt with when leasing all three of them has been exceptional. He made each step easy, I cannot fault! Thanks again, Adam, Nottinghamshire
Great Service from Jack from start to finish used 3 time already for personal and company cars and will use again highly recommended
(JS) - Posted 1 month ago
They were very excellent with there service
This is the second time dealing with Jason at Stable and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Kept up to date with every step of the process and extremely pleased with the service. Keep up the good work.
We are loving the car!! It is everything I expected & more!! Certainly looks better in the flesh than any pictures. As for the colour I was originally disappointed that the the white had sold out but I’m so pleased it was because the car looks absolutely fantastic in Dolphin grey!!! This is my first time leasing but looking very likely it won’t be the last. Excellent service from start to finish! Many thanks. Paul
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 25th June 2021
This is the third car I’ve got through Stable and honestly I wouldn’t use anyone else. Lee Aldis was brilliant from start to finish. Brilliant company.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 25th June 2021
(LA) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service would highly recommend and a really nice team
(JS) - Posted 1 month ago
Third car through Peter. Did a great job. Easily contactable and replied quickly to emails. Stress free. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Paul
My first private Lease and the process has been smooth and easy. Prompt and thorough replies to my many, many questions and changing specs from Lee. Thanks
Super easy process from start to finish - these guys were the only company I found that were able to source the particular car I was after within a reasonable time frame - I’d 100% recommend them to anyone wanting to lease a car. David Trulio and Lyndsey Buckley in particular we’re really helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 24th June 2021
I am so delighted with my new car, the whole process was so easy thanks to Alex, he was very helpful and handled everything for me! It was so quick and convenient. Thanks again Alex at stable leasing will definitely stay with this company for the future!!
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Excellent service ! Really top company
It was a pleasure dealing with Alex, I was told by a few different leasing companies that the car I wanted was not available til October, however Stable stepped up and I had one on my drive in 2 weeks!! Couldn’t recommend Stable leasing enough.
Great service! I had the pleasure of having Alex look after me throughout the process, from order through to delivery of my vehicle. Alex was super quick at getting back to me if ever I had any queries and was really helpful, he made the whole process very smooth and easy, not to mention stress free! I’ll be approaching Alex again in 2 years for a new contract vehicle!
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 23rd June 2021
Excellent, prompt and professional service. From start to car delivery everything was well taken care of. Jack Smith was great!
jack has been excellent with support and guidance. They were so fast with delivery and smooth paperwork. The car is fantastic!
Jack made the process seem less. Nothing was too much trouble. My Tiguan was above my expectations and an absolute dream to drive.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 21st June 2021
(JS) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you to Alex Clare at Stable Vehicle Contracts, who not only helped me choose the perfect car, but also was there every step of the way from ordering the car to delivery providing excellent customer service. I have told my friends to contact Alex when getting their cars :) I will definitely be staying with Stable when this contract is up! Thanks again!
5th car we’ve had with Stable. Excellent support throughout from Dave Trulio.
(DT) - Posted 1 month ago