Spiralseven Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spiralseven Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Spiralseven Clothing  Reviews

About Spiralseven Clothing :

Welcome to Spiral Seven Clothing!

We are a family run independent business specialising in designer fashion for men. Established in 2013 you can find us at Crown Street, Halifax or online at www.spiralseven.com

At Spiralseven, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service with consistently positive reviews from our customers daily.
Our friendly customer service team is always on hand to answer questions about any of our products, sizes or delivery information either by phone, email or our online chat.

Here at Spiralseven we work extra hard every season to offer our customers some of the best brands and products available.

With a brand portfolio including Carhartt, Pretty Green, Lyle & Scott, Fila, Marshall Artist, Sik Silk, Pre London, Jameson Carter and many more, we have an extensive range of men’s designer clothing, Plus new brands launching as we grow our collections each season, with our newest account Emporio Armani EA7.

For all the latest news, trends and collections please read our new weekly blog.

#thefrontofashion

Tell us how Spiralseven Clothing made you happy
We ordered other items and they was delivered before our first items ordered
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service
On time delivery
Delivery not as stated and Ebay seller hasn’t replied to my concern. Disappointed
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.
I can see up on investigation that we replied to you immediately about your order and explained that items purchased on Saturday aren't shipped out until Monday.
Also It does clearly show the estimated date of when your item will arrive. You selected 48hr Service, which means this would be shipped Monday for delivery Wednesday. After tracking your item I can see it was delivery a day early (Tuesday).
I hope this clears everything up and if you would like more information, please don't hesitate to call our customer service team by telephone, email or live web chat who will be happy to assist you further.

Many Thanks

Spiralseven
Lovely jacket and really good quality, my Grandson will love it I’m sure.
Excellent quality and price and delivery was really quick
Fantastic customer service, great prices. Had a very pleasant experience shopping online. Delivery was very fast.
SpiralSeven had exactly what I was looking for, I only wish I had foud them sooner as there were other items I had already bought from another store at a higher price!! Will definitely be shopping with SpiralSeven again :)
Super quality and fast delivery..trust and will shop with spiralseven again
Excellent quality and fast delivery. Very impressed.
Excellent customer service and grate prices
Very good material nice and soft excellent fit
Not impressed at all, ordered some socks by mistake ad although I did not even open the package when it was arrived, I was told that I could not return them for hygiene reasons.
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.
As our policy states and as an industry standard, items such as socks & underwear cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. I understand you advised that you didn't wear these but we have to take precautions.
All this was clear in our return policy and was advised to you by our after sales team.

Many Thanks

Spiralseven
Great service and excellent product. Arrived on time, very happy
Azzer and Vinny know me in there very well, 99% of my wardrobe comes from Spiral Seven and it’s definitely the best to have. Forever buying something because the products are irresistible. Service is on top of the game every time, by far the best clothing store in Halifax - Always giving the best experience, advice and style
Love spiral seven my number one clothing store I go to top lads who work there top service also wether you order online or go into store always a pleasure cheers lads
Good service and lovely helpful staff
Quick delivery as described
It was very good with a huge selection of clothing choice, different payment methods and good customer service when I had enquires
Very good service. Simple and straight to the point
Spiralseven Clothing is rated 4.78 based on 514 reviews