Solihull Lighting Reviews

0121 733 23 23

info@solihulllighting.co.uk

181 Haslucks Green Rd, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands

Tell us how Solihull Lighting made you happy
i had to return the i shades as they were too small....size wasn't clear on website. It took 3 phone calls before I eventually received the returns details. My email to ask when I may expect a refund wasn't answered so another 2 phone calls later I was told it was being processed that day.
I'don't actually like to give a zero but didn't have the option! Their very helpful and extremely friendly when you're buying from them but if you have a query after the purchase, their response to me was "...he doesn't want to talk to you " Take my advice before you regret it and avoid them at all costs, and at their prices there are many more reputable suppliers within easy reach!
Worst returns policy I think I have ever experienced!
We am trying to return an order which does not meet the product description online, but the company keeps ignoring our requests for a return arrangement and refund.
Easy to use website,excellent prices Delivery is really fast all round excellent. Thank you
Purchased numerous lights and absolutely thrilled with them all. Service was excellent and Rachel was especially helpful. The best shop for the biggest variety of lighting to choose from. Would really recommend this company!
Quick delivery
Best price for the lights I ordered and very fast delivery. Would use again
Great product, packed very well and arrived earlier than expected. Compliments my light fitting perfectly!
Fab experience at Solihull Lighting today. Rachel was extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.
Have purchased several different products and have always found the staff very helpful and ready to offer advice. I did have a problem with one, Christmas, product but when I took it back they couldn't have been more helpful. The store stocks an amazing number of products and have lots of catalogues on hand if you can't quite spot what you want. If i ever need any new lights or household objects in the future this will be my first port of call.
I went to showroom with the intention of buying new lights for our new extension . The showroom was empty and there were 3 assistants present on site . I made eye contact with all of them and thinking one would approach me and ask if l needed any help but after walking around for 10 minutes, I made my way to the counter and yet still no effort was made by the assistants. Then a white male entered the premises and straight away not one but two of them approached him in a happy manner and asked if he needed help. I can only assume that because I am Asian , I was not offered any assistance. I would advise anybody who is not white , you will not get served as their assumption we are not worthy of there assistance and our money isn’t good enough for them .
Very helpful staff. Love the shop x
Excellent service
Shop is amazing the most gorgeous modern items staff are welcoming and helpful But this website is awful needs up dating asap could not find half of what i seen in shop.
Great chandelier, good price and fast delivery
Service was good and my 2 light fittings came within 2 days of ordering. One of the items though had a slight defect, I left a message on Monday and no-one called me back, I called 4 further times that week and it went to voicemail each time. My original call wasn't returned. Luckily I don't live too far away and took it back in person that weekend for an exchange.
Found the light fitting I needed online. Delivery was fast and efficient.
easy booking and payment process. the next day i got an e-mail to say the item was out of stock and their supplier was expecting a delivery in about 3 weeks. The delay was holding up final electric fix so I phoned (left voice message) and sent e-mail asking to discuss alternative stock or cancellation (as per their terms and conditions) with no response. Next step: MasterCard Legal.
I placed an order for lights on the 2 June and the website currently advises on 7 Jun that the order is still being processed. I needed the item to take abroad on tuesday 9 May and there was no indication that it was out of stock. Very disappointed from a company that boasts efficient web deliveries.
Solihull Lighting is rated 4.2 based on 953 reviews