Solihull Lighting Reviews

info@solihulllighting.co.uk

181 Haslucks Green Rd, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Solihull Lighting?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I ordered an outdoor wall light online which, when fitted, was found to have a faulty sensor (the range was poor). The company offered a replacement without any fuss and although it took quite a while for the replacement light to arrive, probably due to sourcing and because it all happened over the Christmas period, the light's sensor range was as specified on the box."
"Standing about for at least 30 minutes. Asked for help and was told by young shop assistant that she would be there shortly. Looked again and the same assistant was talking to another person about a recent operation. She saw me standing there and looked away"
"Quick delivery from initial order and good communication when delivery was made"
"Great website easy to order &a great range of lighting . Also when you go into the shop the ladies are very helpful @give good advise Bob Whittle"
"Great range of lighting, both on display and on line. Good for checking out styles and options and I found the perfect light for my use. Integrated LCD for a very tall stairway means now this dramatic light is in place I won't need to change the bulb again!"
"Quick delivery. good packaging."
"Excellent price, much cheaper than elsewhere, and fast delivery."
"Easy transaction on the website, posted within stated time, good parcel tracking, well packaged, everything as ordered. Good price compared to others. Can’t ask for more than that. Thank you"
Christine Foxall
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent products at very good prices. Well packed and prompt well documented delivery."
"The light has been dispatch almost immediately This light looks amazing it is expensive but we are happy with the product so far."
"Good light. Have not installed it yet though. Looks good ."
"Visited the showroom and service was non existent. Was ignored for over half an hour. Eventually ordered. Took over four weeks to receive my total order. Phones were not answered, answerphone messages not replied to, when promises were made to resolve issue, they were not carried out. A really disappointing service from a local company. Will not use them again."
"The WORST customer service. Do not reply to emails, answer the phone or EVER return messages left on voicemail. I would advise not to use this company."
Martyn Jacques
Verified Reviewer
"Speedy delivery,brilliant lamp at a brilliant price. First class service."
"Quality of light fittings was good and delivery spot on"
"Lovely product, good quality, a nice heavy and sturdy weight. Packaged really well and speedy delivery. Certainly use again"
"I went to choose some light for a house I was renovating. I wanted to replace all light fittings throughout. On entering the shop, I was aware of a member of staff at the desk. She did not acknowledge me. I saw what I believe to be the owner who talked to a workman the whole time I was there and again did not acknowledge me even though I walked past him at least four times. A further member of staff walked around the showroom doing tasks but did not acknowledge me. I eventually sort help. The member of staff was unfriendly and offered little or no guidance. I decided to leave feeling thoroughly disappointed I had made the journey to the shop for some personal guidance."
"I received an email on Wednesday to say the supplier has confirmed the item is out of stock and won't be receiving more stock until the end of November. I responded straight back asking for a full refund and I would purchase the item elsewhere. Still no response from the company and no sign of a refund been processed anytime soon!"
"Slow delivery (Still not here but on the way), rang 4 times on three different days, promised a call back to let me know what was happening, never received a call back."
"Very happy with the service provided."
Solihull Lighting is rated 4.12 based on 747 reviews