Solihull Lighting Reviews

181 Haslucks Green Rd, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Solihull Lighting made you happy

"I went to showroom with the intention of buying new lights for our new extension . The showroom was empty and there were 3 assistants present on site . I made eye contact with all of them and thinking one would approach me and ask if l needed any help but after walking around for 10 minutes, I made my way to the counter and yet still no effort was made by the assistants. Then a white male entered the premises and straight away not one but two of them approached him in a happy manner and asked if he needed help. I can only assume that because I am Asian , I was not offered any assistance. I would advise anybody who is not white , you will not get served as their assumption we are not worthy of there assistance and our money isn’t good enough for them ."
"Excellent service and lovely products."
"Great service"
"Greate service/prices and prompt delivery"
"excellent choice of lighting, friendly helpful staff"
"Sent an fault light back no reply to many emails had to ask company who made the light to sent them an email .had to escalate with PayPal Sent item back over a month without replying or a refund. finally refunded very poor customer service"
"Very helpful staff. Love the shop x"
"Excellent service"
"Shop is amazing the most gorgeous modern items staff are welcoming and helpful But this website is awful needs up dating asap could not find half of what i seen in shop."
"Great chandelier, good price and fast delivery"
"Easy to communicate with. Supplied our lights as ordered."
"Supplied what I wanted, when I wanted it, no problems. What more can you ask?"
"Great service there was a small fault on a mirror exchanged straight away no problem. Bought 2lovely mirrors decided the small one was too small fir requirements over fireplace. Replaced with bigger version. Both mirrors look amazing. Can't fault ."
"Great product, well protected in packaging and it’s delivery was quick and via DPD so I got a notification to say between which one hour timeslot I’d been given. Would recommend"
"I ordered lightbulbs incompatible to light fittings.I spoke to Julie who didn't only refund my account the same day,as goodwill for the inconvenience she allowed me to keep the lightbulbs.she was very polite and understanding,I couldn't fault the customer service given. Well done solihull lighting Mandy Dudley West Midlands."
"Competitively priced. Well packaged, and fast delivery."
"Fast delivery and great customer service! Very Happy with my lights. I will return."
"Delivered promptly. Well packaged. Great price and looks fabulous in our sun room."
"Delivered as stated , not put up yet but all looks fine."
"I made a purchase online and am still waiting for a pricematch confirmation. I made numerous contact but had no joy, i feel they are not true to there word! Maybe someone will contact me now?!?"
Solihull Lighting is rated 4.12 based on 768 reviews