Solihull Lighting Reviews

0121 733 23 23

info@solihulllighting.co.uk

181 Haslucks Green Rd, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands

Tell us how Solihull Lighting made you happy
Light ended up not being what I needed so returned it with no issues at all. Very efficient at getting my purchase to me in the first place and same with refund. Thank you
Spent a long while looking for new lights to update our living room, deciding on some stylish ones by Astro. I wasn't aware of Solihull Lighting but they offered the best price on the internet plus my chosen lights/ shades were in stock. Items despatched quickly and well packed. Would certainly recommend them and would happily buy from them again.
Order was delayed but communication from company was quickly received. Lovely item when it arrives. Very well packaged. Extremely happy. Would recommend.
I recently re did my lounge and dining room and wanted something different so I went to Solihull lighting and Wow I was amazed at how much they had , Gloria the shop assistant helped me so much as I was stuck for choice, she was helpful in every step I took ,I must have been with her a good hour or so and she was so friendly and helpful Lovely to have a assistant that took time with you and didn’t rush me as I had so much to get Will certainly be going back
Easy to order online. Fast delivery. Item as described
Excellent item, just what we were looking for. Speedy and efficient throughout the order and delivery process
Great website, good choice, beautiful lights, carefully packed, speedy delivery - thank you
Very helpful an excellent company to do business with.
Perfect. Highly recommended
Easy to use website,excellent prices Delivery is really fast all round excellent. Thank you
Still waiting for a switch I ordered and payed for
Light looks great, no long wait for items and good value for money. Will certainly use them again
Wall lights arrived very quickly and very well packaged. I had a small issue with one of the lights and Solihull lighting responded promptly and gave great customer service. I will definetly use them again as very professional and extremly helpful.
Very helpful advice on phone. Product arrived as expected. Super lights - good value.
Absolutely delighted with the table lamps i bought. They were cheaper than other local outlets. Excellent service both online and in the shop. Would highly recommend.
Fast delivery at competitive prices.
I'm a happy cusromer... Fast delivery, great product.
Great product, speedy delivery. Love the showroom too.
excellent and prompt service. I am veriy pleased with my chandelier.
Best price, good communication, great delivery time. Would recommend
Solihull Lighting is rated 4.22 based on 928 reviews