Solihull Lighting Reviews

info@solihulllighting.co.uk

181 Haslucks Green Rd, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Solihull Lighting ?

"Sent an fault light back no reply to many emails had to ask company who made the light to sent them an email .had to escalate with PayPal Sent item back over a month without replying or a refund. finally refunded very poor customer service"
"Very helpful staff. Love the shop x"
"Excellent service"
"Shop is amazing the most gorgeous modern items staff are welcoming and helpful But this website is awful needs up dating asap could not find half of what i seen in shop."
"Great chandelier, good price and fast delivery"
"Easy to communicate with. Supplied our lights as ordered."
"Supplied what I wanted, when I wanted it, no problems. What more can you ask?"
"Great service there was a small fault on a mirror exchanged straight away no problem. Bought 2lovely mirrors decided the small one was too small fir requirements over fireplace. Replaced with bigger version. Both mirrors look amazing. Can't fault ."
"Great product, well protected in packaging and it’s delivery was quick and via DPD so I got a notification to say between which one hour timeslot I’d been given. Would recommend"
"I ordered lightbulbs incompatible to light fittings.I spoke to Julie who didn't only refund my account the same day,as goodwill for the inconvenience she allowed me to keep the lightbulbs.she was very polite and understanding,I couldn't fault the customer service given. Well done solihull lighting Mandy Dudley West Midlands."
"Competitively priced. Well packaged, and fast delivery."
"Fast delivery and great customer service! Very Happy with my lights. I will return."
"Delivered promptly. Well packaged. Great price and looks fabulous in our sun room."
"Delivered as stated , not put up yet but all looks fine."
"I made a purchase online and am still waiting for a pricematch confirmation. I made numerous contact but had no joy, i feel they are not true to there word! Maybe someone will contact me now?!?"
"We were very impressed with the range of lights in the shop and if the light we had chosen had been in stock we might have had a completely different experience. The lights didn’t come in on the date we were told - we had to keep trying to phone the company to get information, especially as they’d taken full payment of £500 up front. On multiple occasions when we did finally speak to someone we were told they would call back, but they never did. When they finally sent the order to us, they’d sent some wrong parts. Their customer service is appalling and we will never return to Solihull Lighting. Fortunately we love our lights."
"I ordered an outdoor wall light online which, when fitted, was found to have a faulty sensor (the range was poor). The company offered a replacement without any fuss and although it took quite a while for the replacement light to arrive, probably due to sourcing and because it all happened over the Christmas period, the light's sensor range was as specified on the box."
"Standing about for at least 30 minutes. Asked for help and was told by young shop assistant that she would be there shortly. Looked again and the same assistant was talking to another person about a recent operation. She saw me standing there and looked away"
"Quick delivery from initial order and good communication when delivery was made"
"Great website easy to order &a great range of lighting . Also when you go into the shop the ladies are very helpful @give good advise Bob Whittle"
Solihull Lighting is rated 4.12 based on 763 reviews