Solihull Lighting Reviews

0121 733 23 23

info@solihulllighting.co.uk

181 Haslucks Green Rd, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands

Tell us how Solihull Lighting made you happy
Excellent showroom, wonderful products and really fast delivery
Good quality lighting delivered quickly and efficiently. However the instructions probably of Chinese origin were poor and when I tried to call for help I just received a recording. I left a message but no-one returned my call so I struggled to assemble the fitting which was in about 100 pieces. I know we are in Covid times but it wasn't good enough for the prices charged.
Super fast service and lamp was exactly as described
Excellent service. Great product at great price. Clear communications and prompt delivery. Packaging excellent too which is important in high quality products. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Lovely product as described Ordered online which was very easy Quick delivery Great price
Beautiful floor lamp and very fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Good product - swift delivery
The lights I ordered arrived very quickly and were as described. I liked the recyclable packaging too. Good price and great service!
Bought online. Great service, fast delivery and a good price. Lovely lampshade. Would definitely buy from this company again. Many thanks.
Fast delivery. Good communication. Great service. Thanks
All those lights and still can’t find a brain cell between any of the staff The boss asked the staff to write good reviews because he didn’t like the rating was so low
Great on-line service with competitive pricing across a huge range of lighting products.
Excellent service fast delivery and beautiful lamp
Exactly as advertised, and very fast delivery.
Classy lighting at unbelievable prices. Excellent swift delivery.
I can see from other reviews that it seems to be normal for these guys to ignore emails. I was assured that i would receive my lights coming from Valencia within 2 to 3 weeks even while Covid 19. Suddenly everything gone quiet, no lights, no explanation, not even an email reply to 3 i have sent. Dealt with these guys for many years, but must say the service i have received this time will make me seriously consider going elsewhere for my next development.
Beautiful lights prompt delivery can’t ask for more
Easy ordering process, quality product at very competitive price delivered on time. Need say no more 👍😄
Always very friendly & helpful staff in shop, & lockdown online ordering was just as efficient! My lights look amazing!
Stunning light shade, it took a while to get here (understandable under current conditions) but the communication all the way through was great. The price was the cheapest I found and the delivery cost wasn’t astronomical. A fab addition to my living room and I will definitely be purchasing from Solihull Lighting again! Thank you!
Solihull Lighting is rated 4.2 based on 953 reviews