Solihull Lighting Reviews

0121 733 23 23

info@solihulllighting.co.uk

181 Haslucks Green Rd, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands

Tell us how Solihull Lighting made you happy
Classy lighting at unbelievable prices. Excellent swift delivery.
I can see from other reviews that it seems to be normal for these guys to ignore emails. I was assured that i would receive my lights coming from Valencia within 2 to 3 weeks even while Covid 19. Suddenly everything gone quiet, no lights, no explanation, not even an email reply to 3 i have sent. Dealt with these guys for many years, but must say the service i have received this time will make me seriously consider going elsewhere for my next development.
Beautiful lights prompt delivery can’t ask for more
Easy ordering process, quality product at very competitive price delivered on time. Need say no more 👍😄
Always very friendly & helpful staff in shop, & lockdown online ordering was just as efficient! My lights look amazing!
Stunning light shade, it took a while to get here (understandable under current conditions) but the communication all the way through was great. The price was the cheapest I found and the delivery cost wasn’t astronomical. A fab addition to my living room and I will definitely be purchasing from Solihull Lighting again! Thank you!
Beautiful lights
Great product, packed very well and arrived earlier than expected. Compliments my light fitting perfectly!
Fantastic purchase great packaging easy to install!
Lights arrived in a timely manner in a very difficult lockdown time
Appalling, ordered, waited, nothing, emailed, nothing, called: Ansaphone, told to email, emailed again, nothing...then I get asked to rate you..what! How can I give you even one star if you haven’t delivered or communicated, u til of course you want a rating...sorry, avoid at all costs, taken my money then do nothing, including respond to emails. Covid 19 is no excuse either, if you can’t deliver on service, don’t take customers money...shop around and avoid this lot.
They have the worst returns policy I have ever encountered. I had to fill out a lengthy PDF form with all their various codes of their one product. If I didn't have a paid Office/Word subscription, I couldn't have filled the PDF form. They then tell you that once you've emailed this, you will be contacted to let you know if they will allow you to return it. They did allow me but took so long it's over the two weeks they give you to return it. They also demand it's sent by recorded which will cost me too much to do to make it worth sending back. So I will have to try to alter the item to make it fit for purpose.
Easy to place order and rapid delivery. Pendant light looks perfect in room and has a pretty lighting effect.
Brilliant and quick service and delivery. Product exceeded my expectAtions. Would definitely recommend and hope to use you again.
I received my order very quickly, the lights were packed very well to avoid damage and the lights are gorgeous definitely recommend
This lantern is a quality product, strong, attractive,easy to use, arrived quickly,all packaging recyclable,thankyou,would recommend.
Ordered online, excellent quality product, fast delivery, will definitely use again in the future and would sincerely recommend to my friends and family, or the viewer reading this review. Thanks again Solihull Lighting keep up the good work!!
Excellent choice and excellent customer service
Great product and price. Only issue was that on line delivery was 7 - 10 days but when I chased delivery date I was told up to 3 weeks as they were coming from Italy. As we had a tight deadline for the lighting it would have been helpful to know that before we ordered. Would use again if not required urgently.
Quick delivery and the best price online for what I wanted. Very pleased.
Solihull Lighting is rated 4.22 based on 939 reviews