Smartwater Testing Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Smartwater Testing Ltd
"Great service anybody renting out their home should use this service it is so easy and much cheaper than letting your agents arrange to have it done for you"
"Helpful early advice from Seb. Prompt receipt of the Legionella testing kit, and results and certification for the Legionella test, (for my let properties. Will definitely use Smartwater Testing again"
"Very professional and good price. keep it up.."
"Very helpful and efficient service."
"Great service, very easy to use"
"Initial process of booking was quick and efficient- however when I didn’t get contacted with my test results I became concerned. Unfortunately the lab had lost my sample and the process had to be started all over again! Which could have compromised me ! It took a few emails until I felt completely satisfied with the aftercare service . Subsequent tests were ok"
"Very prompt and excellent service"
"Very helpful on the phone if you want to know anything and all done on time"
"Excellent prompt service with good customer support."
"Simple easy to use testing, Prompt Delivery and courier uplift of samples. will most defiantly use this company again. would recommend."
"Very helpful and efficient. Our puppy ate the first form and a replacement was sent out with no hassle. Results sent quickly. Sought further advice, but only sent it today and am hopeful of helpful reply."
"Quick Easy Straight forward Simple the best Cheapest I will recommend this company to anyone looking to save money and looking for quick and straight forward."
"The office was very responsive and helpful in answering my queries on a couple of occasions and when I missed the certificate landing in my inbox they sent me one there and then while I was on the phone to them."
"Very efficient company to deal with, quick turnaround and excellent communication."
"Very good service"
"Easy and straightforward"
"Fast pick up and easy to use website that gives step by step guide and results. Recommended"
"Good quick service"
"Everything seemed to go right until I didn't get my water test certificate within the expected time frame. I eventually contacted the office which seemed to kick the system into gear and a test certificate was duly emailed. Had I not contacted the office who knows when the certificate would appear. Not impressed."
Hi Geoff. The test certificate was received from the lab on Friday 22nd June and emailed to you on Monday 25th June. The email is marked as received but it may have gone into your junk mail? We have done everything in line with our offering so I can only assume you didn't receive the email containing the test certificate. I'm sorry you are not happy but it is a bit harsh to blame us if your email system has auto directed our email into your junk folder.
"The process was clear and easy to follow. The speed of response, was excellent. Inform was easy to understand."
Smartwater Testing Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 39 reviews