Smartwater Testing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smartwater Testing Ltd
Read Smartwater Testing Ltd Reviews
Excellent Service
Great service, no issues at all.
Test easy, collection quick and got results as they said on the dot.
Most efficient
Extremely efficient process
It is wonderful using this method of water testing
swift and efficient
I've used SmartWater Testing twice now to carry out Legionella testing at work premises. The whole process is very easy, from ordering the testing kit on-line to having the completed test collected. Happy to recommend the service.
The Live Chat feature on the website is very helpful and you are given an answer in minutes.
The kit is easy to use and you get your results back fairly quickly.
Overall very happy with the service provided.
Website is easy to use and the sample bottle was sent promptly. However the collection by a courier was poor. Driver didn't turn up on the day requested, so I had to contact smartwater , and then another time/date was rearranged.Rather inconvenient as I work from home.
Straightforward and easy to use - does what it says on the tin. Not quite sure of the benefits of sending samples from 4 sources in one bottle if problem detected. Would this then mean having to submit 4 seperate tests to isolate the offending source?
Thanks Simon. The logic for bulk testing; experience tells us that detecting Legionella bacteria is highly unlikely (we've had 6 positive results from thousands of tests so far this year) so from a cost perspective we bulk test in the first instance. You are correct that if anything is detected we would need to retest each outlet to isolate the offending outlet but this is so rare we bulk test to keep costs down for our customers.
Excellent service. Easy to order kits. Rapid delivery of kits for use and collection service. Easy to read report generated after testing. Have used before and will again.
I was impressed with the ease with which the test happened. The test kit arrived when it should, was easy to use and communication was superb. The results arrived in a timely manner.
I am new to this job, so a complete novice to H&S regulations. I could so easily have spent a fortune unnecessarily. I am really impressed with Smart Water Testing and am about to order the control pack and thermometer from them
Very efficient service. The kit and instructions are precise and collection was accurate and timely.
Always fast efficient service and very helpful with any queries through the chat box.
Straight forward and so easy to do. I will never pay someone else to do this test for me again.
Cannot recommend enough
I have been really impressed by Smartwater Testing Ltd, they are friendly, professional and offer a very efficient service.
We have found this service to be very professional
Great experience.
quick and easy testing system for our irregular testing requirements plus reminders when things are due
Smartwater Testing Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 316 reviews