Smartwater Testing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smartwater Testing Ltd
Quick and efficient service
Great company to deal with , we’ve been using Smartwater for a number of years and always found them to be very professional.
Very quick response to both sending kit and results
Professional, quick no nonsense service with First class follow up
A fast and efficient on-line service which can be relied upon. Highly recommended.
Simple process, clear instructions, sample promptly collected and results received in 14 days. Would recommend - in fact we have!
I was disappointed to received an email 7 days after I posted the sample to say the sample has not been received. When I asked for a refund the sample was found. I received the test results and certificate within the published timescales.
Hi Dawn, I'm really sorry we initially told you that your sample had not arrived at our lab. This was caused by human error and I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. As you have confirmed, your results were provided to you on time so it's disappointing we were unable to completely satisfy you on this occasion.
Excellent service provided with clear instructions
I am highly delighted with service from Smartwater Testing, thank you
Telephone enquiries are only received by way of message but they are are attended to promptly. Graet service!
Really great service, very prompt, the kit arrived quickly and the instructions were clear and easy to follow. I received the result exactly when promised.
Excellent service. Thank you.
Very simple in ordering and using, website gave a lot of information and even the video was helpful on how to use. Excellent service !!
A great service with the minimum of fuss with really easy instructions to follow. It took me less than 5 minutes to do and within a week I knew that our water was safe in the building.
Really great service, swift and efficent. Would highly recomment.
Excellent and easy to use service. Would recommend.
Easy to order, prompt delivery, email updates
Easy to order, understand, complete & send back. Highly recommend
Very efficient service
Easy no fuss service, with results supplied in good time. Will highly recommend.
Smartwater Testing Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 466 reviews