Smartwater Testing Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Smartwater Testing Ltd
"Quick Easy Straight forward Simple the best Cheapest I will recommend this company to anyone looking to save money and looking for quick and straight forward."
"The office was very responsive and helpful in answering my queries on a couple of occasions and when I missed the certificate landing in my inbox they sent me one there and then while I was on the phone to them."
"Very efficient company to deal with, quick turnaround and excellent communication."
"Very good service"
"Easy and straightforward"
"Fast pick up and easy to use website that gives step by step guide and results. Recommended"
"Good quick service"
"Everything seemed to go right until I didn't get my water test certificate within the expected time frame. I eventually contacted the office which seemed to kick the system into gear and a test certificate was duly emailed. Had I not contacted the office who knows when the certificate would appear. Not impressed."
Hi Geoff. The test certificate was received from the lab on Friday 22nd June and emailed to you on Monday 25th June. The email is marked as received but it may have gone into your junk mail? We have done everything in line with our offering so I can only assume you didn't receive the email containing the test certificate. I'm sorry you are not happy but it is a bit harsh to blame us if your email system has auto directed our email into your junk folder.
"The process was clear and easy to follow. The speed of response, was excellent. Inform was easy to understand."
"Very clear and helpful instructions - very quick and easy to do."
"Very efficient and excellent customer service. Always willing to help and answer any questions."
"Simple online ordering process; Simple sample-taking process following clearly laid out instructions; Simple courier booking process for sending sample to lab; Simple return of Certificate by email from Smartwater Testing Ltd. Thank you!"
"excellent service"
"It was so easy, received kit, completed kit, sent to Smartwatertesting, received results and certificate by email. That easy."
"Easy to use and efficient service."
"The system is simple. The customer service is excellent. Very professional. Results arrived in 14 days with a full certificate that I was able to give to my customers."
"Exceptional service! Communication is excellent and the kit is very simple to use. Full instructions included along with an online explainer video - couldn't be easier! The samples were collected by a courier and the certificate arrived when they said it would. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Smartwater Testing!"
"Easy to use kit. Return packaging enclosed so quick to send back to the testing centre. Acknowledgement by email when kit had arrived at centre. Results through within the 14 days with a Certificate giving the full details of the water testing done at the property."
"It might have been a hidden menace in a sheltered house for the elderly, so a clear result was very encouraging, especially as it is an old house."
"Process was simple from original internet search through to returning sample for lab testing."
Smartwater Testing Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 28 reviews