Smartwater Testing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smartwater Testing Ltd
Read Smartwater Testing Ltd Reviews
Everything seems to work very well.
Very straightforward procedure - instructions very clear and results available within their stated time-period with certification I required. Would recommend and use again.
Good company to use. Recommend them.
Excellent service from start to finish. Sample bottle arrived quickly, easy to take samples and a fast collection service. I would like to give a big thank you to Seb Ward who dealt with a query I had quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend Smartwater Testing Ltd.
Easy to order. Quick and efficient delivery and pick up service.
Videos easy to follow when collecting samples. Great COVID safe service.
All went according to plan and I was most grateful for the information given by your representative over the telephone.
Great service , could not have asked for more.
I informed the company that I had undertaken the sampling and booked the courier. (Booked before noon). I was told that the samples would be collected that day.
I was a bit anxious when I was informed the following morning that the samples had not been collected. When I reported this, I was told simply that the courier must have run out of time and indeed the samples were collected were collected later that day.
However, I just think it would be useful to have been made aware that it was not crucial to the testing process as to when the collection took place.
Otherwise, having used Smartwater testing for some years, I have overall found them to be reliable and efficient.
Good service
Very simple and efficient service easy to use.
Highly recommend
Ordered the kit on the 10/2/2021. Sent my samples off shortly after that and still haven't heard back if all is ok. Had an email on 16/03/2021 (over a month later!) stating they had received the package but that's it. Don't think I will be using them again as it has taken over 2 months to complete when they advertise it takes 2 weeks!
Hi, your sample was received on 16th March and the certificate issued on 26th March; 10 days. All our samples are delivered to our lab the next working day so you could not have posted your sample until 15th March. I'm sorry you are not happy but the service provided to you is as advertised.
Does what it says on the tin (website). Harvey very helpful on the chat
This is an excellent service,
simple to follow instructions
and smartwater will do the rest for you.
Simple procedure with clear instructions. Quick results and reasonably priced. I was kept informed at each stage of the process. Absolutely great service
Would be 5 star except you don’t do TVCs. Otherwise excellent
Very efficient service good video instructions easy to use sensible pricing
very fast, no problems at tall.
The system for ordering the kit was quite straight forward. Instructions on using the kit was simple and the collection of the samples was very quick. We received the results and certificate about a week later. All very satisfactory.
Whole process very easy from ordering, taking samples, collection and receiving results.
A very efficient testing service.
Great service thanks