Smartwater Testing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smartwater Testing Ltd
Read Smartwater Testing Ltd Reviews
Ordering the kit, submitting the sample and getting the certificate was easy
Using Smartwater Testing for our annual legionella test was quick and simple. I chose the postal service rather than the courier one which meant there was no waiting in for a courier to come and collect the samples. Simply collect the samples in the bottles provided, seal up and reuse the original box from the delivery of the bottles with their prepaid label and drop off at a local post office. Results came in via email in a timely manner.
Quick and easy service to use. Would definitely recommend.
We registered on line, which told us how many samples we needed to take for Legionella testing. The kit which was really easy to use, returning it for testing at the Post Office and receiving the result via email made it all very efficient. Smartwater Testing sent us confirmation of when they had received the sample and started the testing which made it reassuring.
This is my third time of using Smartwater Testing for my property that I let. It is a straight forward testing and posting process, and the results are received usually within 10 days.
Every step of the process is so simple, from requesting the testing bottles through to having the samples collected. The 'Step by Step' instructions are so easy to follow. Results are now through and we have received our certificate.
Hi Ann, thank you for your review! Your certificate was emailed to you on 23 July. It may have landed in your junk folder? In any case I will email it to you again today.
Such a simple well thought out process to guide you every step of the way. Great sales and Customer service, always ready to help with any issues.. i will be doing my testing again next year on all my properties with Smartwatertesting.
excellent, recommended.
Very convenient and efficient
Very efficient. The whole process was great from start to finish. 100% will be using again
They did what they said they would when they said they would
Excellent service, Super quick !!!
Very quick and efficient service.
Easy to use , simple peace of mind testing
We used Smartwater Testing Ltd again for landlord legionella test kits and analysis. The process is simple, well explained at every stage (and repeated at each stage), well organised and coordinated with couriers, results produced timeously and reported clearly. Overall we fell this is as painless an experience as you can have for this testing need.
Easy, straight forward and fast turnaround.
Efficient service and easy to book.
This was an incredibly simple, well organised and efficient process. Will definitely use again. Highly recommended.
Very impressed, excellent service. Thank you
Very satisfactory indeed