skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use,will book tickets in the future."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Quick and easy with good prices trusted site"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Gave me all the information I needed, line up, times, last entry, hotels near by, and also times and distance directions! Easy to scan on entry."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"So quick and easy, just what you want"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very easy to use and straightforward!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"app is very easy to use, and it's very easy to purchase tickets. I'm just a bit confused about the e-ticket for my latest purchase, as it won't let me add it to my apple wallet like previous tickets I've bought...?"
Hello Ruby,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to call you to discuss your query further but unfortunately, reached your voicemail.

We are aware of a technical issue where customers cannot add their tickets to apple wallet. This is currently being looked into with Apple by our development team.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. However, you can still access your tickets on the app, via your ticket collection email or on your order history www.skiddle.com/orders

If you're worried about not having any WIFI or service then not to worry as for all Android and Apple app users, your tickets will be available in your 'My Tickets' area even when you're offline.

If you wish to send your tickets to someone else, please check out the following FAQ.

I hope that this information helps!

Kind regards,

Abbie
"So easy and quick"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very smooth and easy ticket booking experience. I like that you can check out as a guest without registering. Have used skiddle for years - lots of memorable shows booked through it - and will continue to use it because it is great!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Tickets were straight in my account"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Straight forward and easy to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very quick, and straight forward. No messing about and printed tickets right away. Thanks."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Reserved my tickets twice and updated me on when they were available VERY HAPPY 😃"
"Very good service"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It was lit + got with someone so that’s nice"
"good experience"
"Awesome thanks"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very easy to use, the app makes everything so easy"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I received a telephone call with an apology as gig was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, through no fault of Skiddle. They will refund money."
Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I appreciate you speaking with me today over the phone regarding this query and I'm glad we swiftly resolved this.

I'm very sorry to hear your event was canceled as we take in good faith that they take place as advertised. However, please be aware that Skiddle is a self-service platform and we rely on the promoters to update their event listings with any changes or cancellations.

I'm very sorry to hear your event was canceled but I'm glad to see a full refund was automatically issued as soon as this occurred and you were updated promptly regarding the situation.

For future reference, you can resend your email confirmation at any time by going into your order history at skiddle.com/orders where you can also access your tickets.

You can head to the following FAQ's for further information on how to do this -
help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077852