PSB Sales Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend PSB Sales Limited
Read PSB Sales Limited Reviews

About PSB Sales Limited:

PSB Sales Limited are one of the southwest’s leading suppliers of tube and fitting scaffolding, system scaffolding and non mechanical access equipment.

sales@psb-scaffolding.co.uk

The Sidings, Station Approach Road, Heathfield, Newton Abbot, Devon

Tell us how PSB Sales Limited made you happy
i purchased 2 acrow props and 2 propmate supports. they where great quality items. delivery and communication was fantastic, totally professional throughout whole transaction. a credit to online sellers, thanks.
Very good product, fast delivery.
I spent a long time trying to find a vendor of Acrows in or near the Peak District. Imagine my surprise to get a next day delivery from a company in Newton Abbot, almost 300 miles away!

A major plus was the delivery charge - lower than the company who boast the lowest delivery charges in the UK. Then the prices were lower, too.

If I need more scaff I know where to come.
I think the service you get from PSB is excellent and with quality merchandise. I had purchased from this company several years ago when I was renovating my cottage and needed some scaffold and the service and communication then and now is still at it's very best. Delivery's is always first class and on the estimated time. I would highly recommend PSB Sales Ltd. anyone.
The items were a good price and quality and I received them promptly.
Easy transaction, fast delivery, good across.
I have bought several Acrow props from PSB Sales Ltd and their service is always very good. The items are good quality and they have always been delivered exactly when I have been told that they will come.
Very good service and super quick delivery. Recommended
Ordered on Sunday, delivered Wednesday. Couldn’t fault them !!!
Great friendly service and prices
Ordered 4 Acrow Props on a 3-4 day delivery and they arrived by lunchtime the next day! All the way from Devon to Milton Keynes! Fantastic service and very reasonable delivery charge. Many thanks
Awsome products wouldn't change a thing 👍
Superb service, delivery and product was just as described. Good quality and great prices!
Good service and quick delivery, items were exactly as described .. would recommend 👍
Very easy to deal with and a quick turnaround....thank you!!!
good materials and fast delivery
Always a pleasant voice on the end of the phone . Extremely helpful and swift to sort you out!
Arrived on time , easy company to deal with and reasonable prices
quick cheap and no hassle
Excellent speed of service. Item as described. Many thanks
Great firm and great service acros good quality recommend to all
PSB Sales Limited is rated 4.90 based on 286 reviews