PSB Sales Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend PSB Sales Limited
Read PSB Sales Limited Reviews

About PSB Sales Limited:

PSB Sales Limited are one of the southwest’s leading suppliers of tube and fitting scaffolding, system scaffolding and non mechanical access equipment.

sales@psb-scaffolding.co.uk

The Sidings, Station Approach Road, Heathfield, Newton Abbot, Devon

Tell us how PSB Sales Limited made you happy
i purchased 2 acrow props and 2 propmate supports. they where great quality items. delivery and communication was fantastic, totally professional throughout whole transaction. a credit to online sellers, thanks.
I purchased scaffolding to work on my house. The sales team were fantastic! So helpful and the delivery driver was just as helpful. Fantastic service!
Fast delivery , good product , excellent customer service
Faultless transaction Ordered 3PM delivered following morning All for £40 less than my local supplier Many Thanks Mick
I have dealt with Tom at PSB on several occasions, and I haven't a single bad word. All my clients have been massively satisfied, from the customer service to the quality of materials and delivery!
Excellent service. Very fast delivery. 11/10
excellent customer service rang me back straight away to tell me he found extra to fulfill my order and next day delivery Matt is a credit to the company
Really fast delivery up to Manchester and a quick response to my enquiry email too. Recommended.
Placed an order 14 days ago and heard nothing since, emailed to enquire and chase up and again no response or reply to either. Basic service just isn't a thing here.
I ordered on Sunday the acroprops arrived Tueday mid-day, great service, great price!
Very good product, fast delivery.
I spent a long time trying to find a vendor of Acrows in or near the Peak District. Imagine my surprise to get a next day delivery from a company in Newton Abbot, almost 300 miles away! A major plus was the delivery charge - lower than the company who boast the lowest delivery charges in the UK. Then the prices were lower, too. If I need more scaff I know where to come.
I think the service you get from PSB is excellent and with quality merchandise. I had purchased from this company several years ago when I was renovating my cottage and needed some scaffold and the service and communication then and now is still at it's very best. Delivery's is always first class and on the estimated time. I would highly recommend PSB Sales Ltd. anyone.
The items were a good price and quality and I received them promptly.
Easy transaction, fast delivery, good across.
I have bought several Acrow props from PSB Sales Ltd and their service is always very good. The items are good quality and they have always been delivered exactly when I have been told that they will come.
Very good service and super quick delivery. Recommended
Ordered on Sunday, delivered Wednesday. Couldn’t fault them !!!
Great friendly service and prices
Ordered 4 Acrow Props on a 3-4 day delivery and they arrived by lunchtime the next day! All the way from Devon to Milton Keynes! Fantastic service and very reasonable delivery charge. Many thanks
Awsome products wouldn't change a thing 👍
PSB Sales Limited is rated 4.88 based on 295 reviews