Shake That Weight Reviews

Based on 4,008 reviews
Read Shake That Weight Reviews

Unit B1, Dewsbury Road, Stoke-on-Trent

Tell us how Shake That Weight made you happy
I have only just started using these products but I am impressed. The shakes are very smooth, no lumpy bits the bars are tasty and the meals - what I've had so far - are good.
Posted 57 minutes ago
Great taste
Posted 1 hour ago
My goodness. The meals are absolutely incredible. I have to say my fav has been the curry noodles. Just had the chocolate porridge for breakfast and it was delicious. A week in and I've lost almost a stone. Amazing 👏
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 16th May 2022 Shake That Weight 5 star review on 16th May 2022 Shake That Weight 5 star review on 16th May 2022
I was really suprised, I was previously ordering from another company and the quality of the thier stuff was awful compared to shake that weight. I found your shakes bars and even the meals are so tasty, because my downfall is snacking the snacks are amazing and full of taste I am enjoying everything so far. I have ordered my second order and looking forward to ordering more. Very yummy 😋 happy customer
Very happy very easy to use and taste good aswell
Excellent choice. Quality product. Satisfying. Customer service response helpful. What’s not to love? I have tried other LCD but this one is definitely the best. Highly recommend.
The products are very very tasty I haven’t tried one yet I didn’t like and would definitely recommend these shakes value for money more choice and more variety
Love the porridge
I found the site easy to use and easily found what I wanted. There is a good choice of items depending on what diet plan you want to follow.
I have been using Shake That Weight products for quite a while(mainly crisps and snacks)and am extremely impressed with the quality one thing that needs to be kept an eye on though is the use by dates as I have just received some products which don't have an overly long shelf life so that would be my only concern apart from that I am very happy with the products.
Shocking service, didn’t arrived when stated unable to contact yodel as all operators were busy couldn’t get through to correct department at shake that weight ,spoke to a Nicki who couldn’t help but took my details and said somebody would be in contact four days later I’m still waiting
Lost quite a lot of weight in two weeks and found these the best meal replacement shakes I’ve ever used. They are filling too! Had two a day and one meal of 400 calories a day. Didn’t feel hungry at all. Excellent!!!!
I LOVE Shake That Weight, so quick and easy to prepare - takes away the stress of figuring out what to eat. My favourites are ANY of the bars, the Banana Shake and the Sizzling Beef I think it called. Couldn't recommend enough and have done so to all my clients (I'm a Therapist)
I have tried similar products of like. However, I must say I have been surprised by how most of these products taste. I would say my least favourite is the lemon bar. All other products, so far, have been excellent in comparison to all others I have tried. It is early days and I have not fully got into what I should be doing but lost 10lbs in my first week
Lovely shakes and I dropped 2,5 kg just in 4 days already :)
Hi my name is Janice Reeves I've been on the shakes for going into 5 weeks. They are so tasty and filling. So far I've lost a stone I have just placed another order. I love the shakes I mix with water and they still taste creamy and are filling too.
I like the products , I am only not the fan of the milk chocolate bar . I am very happy with the results . I can already see some difference after 3 days . And I don’t feel hungry at all . Thank you very much! I will definitely order more later .
Porridge is disgusting shakes and noodles are gorgeous
Very disappointed. Can’t find my original order and it arrived without invoice but l believe I got stuff I didn’t want like porridge and spaghetti Bol which I find nasty and insubstantial. I wanted more of the bars which I quite like. Also the shaker comes without instructions and I can’t work out how to use it. Overall I feel it has been a waste of money.
Ordered, thinking I was on Cambridge Diet site 🤦‍♀️. Didn’t realise they only do it through counsellors. When they came very pleasantly surprised, bigger bars and tasty. Fingers crossed for good weight loss.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.59 based on 4,008 reviews