Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited
Telephone
Read Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

Tell us how Shadow Foam Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Shadow Foam Limited 4 star review on 19th May 2020
Harry Harrison
More Photos & Videos
I ordered two colours (both in 50mm) of the Easy Peel. The red was just fine - used it in my Archery case for bow, equipment, arrows etc and its looks fantastic 10/10. However, the other box (green) is not flat, its bent (upwards along opposite edges - centre is at least half an inch from flat) and also the sides (50mm sides) are not straight. its like the lower layers are longer than the layer above. I have tried putting a heavy object the middle for a day to flatten it out but the foam is so stiff it just stays bent. Not sure what I can use it for - setting tools may work if they are heavy I guess but I dont want to spend hours setting tools in only to find its still bent and I can't fit it in a draw. So - great product and I really like your videos but if I can't be sure that it will arrive flat then its likely I will not bother buying more which is a shame.
Envio super rapido y calidad de los materiales.
Amazing quality cut to the exact size I need and spot in with delivery witch came earlier than expected my mate uses shadow foam alot and told me they were good ill definitely be recommending to other people
Excellent product from shadow foam, I got the free cutting kit and the sharpness of the knife makes the cutting very easy, also the shadow foam stickers are a nice touch 👌
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 17th March 2020
Wonderful stuff and easy to use, I may have gone over the top with my new garage tool chest, it now looks too good to use.

How about a Monthly competition for the best use of Shadowfoam?
Fantastisch materiaal om mee te werken en snelle en correcte service...top
Cost effective alternative to custom cut pieces, good range of colours and thicknesses options. Achieving a relatively level horizontal cut surface is challenging even when using the 'easy peel' product. Shadow Foam have been very helpful in helping us understand the best methods and results that can be achieved.
Great product & packages. Looking forward to getting cases organised.
Been using the 50 mil (46 actually)for power tool cases . I am very pleased with the final results ,but would have given five stars if the sheets were square to begin with .
Shadow foam gives a professional look to any tool box and keeps everything tidy
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 27th February 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 27th February 2020
The item is what I was looking for but the service was poor, slow delivery and then missing the cutters. I had asked also for a sample but that didn’t turn up either so I have got fed up with asking anymore.
The buying process was great but the shopping took longer than expected and I wanted/needed it to go to a different address to the billing. It got sent to my address which caused a problem as I wasnt in. Even though in big type letters the address it should have gone to was on the parcel it was still delivered to the wrong place.
Good product, came quickly but no free cutting pack, i’ve messaged Shadow Foam a few times and no reply, otherwise they would get 5 stars
Hi Seann, glad you liked the product. As soon as we got your message about not receiving a cutting pack we sent one out. Please get in contact if you still have not received it.

Thanks,

The Shadow Foam Team
I am very happy with the product. it does the job great and the quality is top notch.

When i placed my order there was no indication that it was not in stock and placed on back order for nearly 3 weeks, i feel that i should have been informed about this better, and kept up to date. The only way i found information was because i chased it. Felt the customer service could have been a little 'preemptive' .. otherwise, very happy customer :)
Good product, if a little expensive, but did the job it was bought to do very well
Brilliant service and a brilliant product . Just takes a little time and patience to do a professional job . Love it 👍👍
If I could give less than one star I would. The delivery was a week late and on the day they did say they would deliver they didn’t it was another day late. As for the shadow foam it wasn’t cut square and different widths, cuts were also not straight. I ordered blue top surface to the shadow foam and there were different shades of blue so all in all not a good experience. And I don’t expect I’ll be winning my any amazon vouchers either
La espuma cumple perfectamente con su cometido, es ligera, muy facil de cortar, y las medidas son las correctas. Se adaptan facilmente a cualquier irregularidad en el cajón. En mi caso, eran de color negro y amarillo, y el resalte es genial.
Fantastic product. Looking forward to getting the tool box fully done
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 18th February 2020
KeySIM Field Testing Kit - I ordered online and was able to collect from their Cheshire base the next day. The finished product was also excellent. I took the testing kit to demonstrate KeySIM to a customer who also commented on how good it looked. Top marks!
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 17th February 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 17th February 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 17th February 2020
Shadow Foam Limited is rated 4.72 based on 390 reviews