Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited
Telephone
Read Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

Tell us how Shadow Foam Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Shadow Foam Limited 4 star review on 19th May 2020
Harry Harrison
More Photos & Videos
Super fast delivery and great product.
A bit disappointed that I used 4 scalpel blades to do just 3 boards BUT the satisfaction from seeing an organised layout is enormous.

I only have to find places for all the tools that can’t fit into the drawers they once resided u fortunately I don’t have any more drawer space but I’m working on it also a shadow board installed on a wall in the garage
Delivery received very quickly and I will post pictures when project is finished
Fast shipping and the product is good/easy to cut!
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 10th April 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 10th April 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 10th April 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 10th April 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 10th April 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 10th April 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 10th April 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 10th April 2020
Great quality, quick delivery and essy to cut.would higly reccomend
Great service and product. I made a mistake with my order and they couldn't have been more helpful in sorting it out. Replacements arrived the following day and the wrong item collected at the save time. The shadowfoam easy peel is excellent and even though it was my first effort in really pleased with the results.
Fantastic. I like to organise my stuff and now I have all my tool organised and a good overview. In the beginning I was to careful cutting out the parts but once you done a few you get the hang of it. Don't hold back on changing to new blades that makes all the difference. Good stuff.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 7th April 2020
I came across shadow foam on Youtube. Just the item i was looking for. I had tried some other products in the past but nowhere near as good. I purchased Original first followed a few days later by easy peel.

Great products & excellent service! Will definitely be using again in the future.
Shadow Foam.
Delivered to Holland, quick and good !.
I created a GoPro+Accessories carry case.
It was easy to cut shapes outlines, not quite as easy to cut accurate depth but I managed. Shadowfoam is the right stuff for this kind of job - pick'n'pluck is way too soft and falls apart with holes for small items.
This project probably pushed the limit of "fiddleyness" with lots of small items relatively close together but the finished case does the job perfectly.
Shadow Foam Limited 4 star review on 5th April 2020
Shadow Foam has the best selection of foam in the industry, the customer service and support is great. the quality of the product and complete operation there at shadow foam is above and beyond any other company in the industry. Keep up the Great Work.
Good value for money; excelent for organizing my portable toolbox.
Recomendable no doubt.
In the picture the top layer is not as pouris looks like a seperate style of material on top. But what I recieved is very pouris looks like foam was painted
Absolutely brilliant stuff and easy to use . I will be trying the easy peel next time
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Fantastic product, can't wait to get the rest of my drawers tidied using the stuff!
The delivery was excellent but the product was not up to my expectations.
I purchased the Shadowfoam Easypeel but Easypeel it isn't. It is virtually impossible to peel the first layer with a small improvement with the subsequent layers.
I reported the problem to Shadowfoam who replied -

We have had a few customers raise this issue with Easy Peel. The way to think of how you peel it, is more like 'ploughing' the foam.
It doesn't peel like a banana, it can take a bit of work to peel it. The reason for this is so that it doesn't delaminate quickly. If the layers came apart too easily, the structure of the foam would fall apart.
When peeling a section out, dig your fingers into the foam and pull, then put your fingers further in and 'plough' the foam out. It's like a digging motion.
Unfortunately we don't have an in-depth video tutorial on Easy Peel, it was due to be filmed this week, but with the Covid-19 outbreak we haven't been able to make it.
If you have any more issues please get in contact with me.

I replied that what they describe above isn't what it says on the Web Site and I could have saved money by purchasing the standard and the method they described to separate the layers doesn't work - they haven't replied.

I think Nathan will only value good feedback!
This foam was used to organise a Nanuk case to contain tools and electronics.

For the most part, the foam is fine, unfortunately all three sheets had a noticeable sag in the centre which made it difficult to be exact with cutting as I would have to try to reduce the sag to cut a straight edge i.e. vertically. Being foam, the sag doesn’t disappear on a flat surface because now the edges curl up, and since I needed to chamfer the edge slightly to match the profile of the case, the process was somewhat challenging.

The adhesive that is used to bind the layers of foam isn’t consistent, such that at times it is difficult to separate the layers and the foam tears mid-layer. This leads to occasionally pulling up more foam than desired as it won’t separate at the boundary and tears the layer below.

Would have been nice to use foam that was engineered to be a bit more precise.

The attached image shows the sag of the foam sheets.

Easy peel 50mm
The first thing to say is that this product is fantastic, it has allowed me organise my toolbox helping with my efficiency and it's easy to spot missing tools. It's easy to use if you follow the guide and the scalpel and sticker is a great little touch 5*****'s can't wait to order more

Many thanks Glyn
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 25th March 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 25th March 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 25th March 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 25th March 2020
super produit je recommande bravo pour cette belle invention
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 25th March 2020
Brilliant product, tidied up my tool drawers
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 24th March 2020