Servertastic Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Servertastic Reviews

About Servertastic:

Provider of Website and Cyber Security Services.

Tell us how Servertastic made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have been using ServerTastic for over 10 years.

Andy's knowledge of SSL is second to none, any questions on SSL is always answered quickly knowledgeably.
we've been using Servertastic for many years and always been happy with their services and prompt support whenever an issue arised
Their Support team did as best as they could.... BUT the web interface and the terminology (words used) could be greatly improved upon. Many pages do not give all the links to maneuver the site. And for a person who does not understand the terminology and the process, being a first time purchaser, the entire process of finding what to buy and then attempting to fill out forms (that did not work) and not being able to edit properly any mistakes, were infuriating! I hopefully will NEVER have to purchase this or anything from Servertastic sites! However the support team did, once a day, answer my "support requests" but again their use of English and proper spelling and lack of explaining the WHOLE process was exhausting! Thanks!
Sorry to hear about the problems you experienced. I have checked through the support tickets regarding your order and can see that the support agents maintained the 60 minute response target we have. The set-up and installation of a HTTPS certificate can be complex and we recommend is carried out by an IT professional. If you are dissatisfied with our service we offer a full refund in 30 days. Feel free to contact us if you wish to take advantage of the money back guarantee.
Fast and perfect service minded company.
Great company, excellent service and we've been using them for years. As frictionless as it gets when it comes to ordering and renewing certificates.
We have been using the company for 1-2 years and the service and support has been excellent. We hope to continue using their services.
It was good to be fast
We have been very happy with the support and assistance with SSL issues.
Thank you.
always great to work with this service
Great service
Fast, convenient, reliable!
Very good service, quick delivery. A1
Quick and easy!
Have used Servertastic for years and will continue to do so
I have always relied on servertastic for my various software licenses and SSL certificates, at all times i have received prompt support. Frankly, with the prompt services, Andy has never given me a chance to look for another provider :-)
Quick, good price and easy to use system to get SSL cerificates. I will use this service again.
Just not exact fact but feeling.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It would be great if you could provide a bit more information about your experience so we can understand if you are having any issues.
Excellent service.
fast and objective, which meets our needs.
I think service is good with some UI improvements would be even better. And maybe some more customisations. The only issue atm is very rigid points system. Would be nice to have option for more custom amount of points to buy.
Servertastic is rated 4.80 based on 254 reviews