Servertastic Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Servertastic

About Servertastic: Provider of Website and Cyber Security Services.

Tell us how Servertastic made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I've been working with Servertastic for many years now. They are great to work with and provide excellent customer service!"
"An easy service to order a good variety of certificates for our clients"
"I was nervous about updating my CSR but I was referred to Servertastic and it's all been much easier than I feared -- so far so good. Many thanks!"
"Have been using Servertastic for users - mostly for purchasing SSL certs. We've never had an issue, and we plan on continuing to use them."
"Great service and support :)"
"Servertastic delivers. If there are any issues and they don't happen often they get back to us in a timely fashion with the solution that is needed. TX for the good work."
"Using Servertastic for purchasing SSL certificates for our domains for more than 5 years. Still the best choice in terms of cost and service quality."
"Fast and easy!"
"Modern, efficient provision of SSL certificates - excellent choices - and server software solutions, all ordered and delivered swiftly and easily online within minutes. USP? Amazingly friendly, knowledgeable and personal pre- and post- sales support - like back in the good old days! And the pricing? Difficult to get better than Servertastic, and we've been using them for over 10 years."
"Easy, fast, and priced right!"
"Great service, nice people, always getting the service better."
"Good"
"Your site is very quick and easy to purchase or renew our certificates through. When ever I've had questions, your support staff has been over the top helpful in getting my issues resolved. Thanks!"
"Fantastic SSL certificate prices. I've been using Servertastic for many years and they've responded well to support requests when I needed their help. Their automatic ordering and SSL creation system is good."
"I've been using Servertastic for years now. The website is easy to use and the service has been excellent. Would recommend to anyone who needs certificates."
"Great website"
"Purchase was seamless, and SSL certificate was issued quickly and reliably. Would recommend."
"Straight forward order process that stepped through renewing our licenses with ease."
"fantastic"
"The service and speed is very good. We would like some way to sync our orders to our database (especially the expiry dates) as currently we cannot find a method and have to copy and paste from the browser."
Just to advise you we do have an API which will allow you to obtain all of the expiry dates for your orders. I have sent you a separate email with details.
Servertastic is rated 4.80 based on 148 reviews