Servertastic Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Servertastic Reviews

About Servertastic:

Provider of Website and Cyber Security Services.

Tell us how Servertastic made you happy
No comment yet by
Their Support team did as best as they could.... BUT the web interface and the terminology (words used) could be greatly improved upon. Many pages do not give all the links to maneuver the site. And for a person who does not understand the terminology and the process, being a first time purchaser, the entire process of finding what to buy and then attempting to fill out forms (that did not work) and not being able to edit properly any mistakes, were infuriating! I hopefully will NEVER have to purchase this or anything from Servertastic sites! However the support team did, once a day, answer my "support requests" but again their use of English and proper spelling and lack of explaining the WHOLE process was exhausting! Thanks!
Sorry to hear about the problems you experienced. I have checked through the support tickets regarding your order and can see that the support agents maintained the 60 minute response target we have. The set-up and installation of a HTTPS certificate can be complex and we recommend is carried out by an IT professional. If you are dissatisfied with our service we offer a full refund in 30 days. Feel free to contact us if you wish to take advantage of the money back guarantee.
Was quite happy with the service up to now. But with my last puchase, I was not able to enter a belgian VAT number. It was simply not accepting any VAT number I was entering....so I had to pay taxes?!
This can happen when the Belgium VAT check service is unavailable. We have to validate VAT numbers for each order. If you contact us we can issue a refund for the VAT if we are able to validate your Belgium VAT number. I will raise a ticket with the billing team to resolve.
Experience was acceptable.
Just not exact fact but feeling.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It would be great if you could provide a bit more information about your experience so we can understand if you are having any issues.
I felt like I was in an episode of the Twilight Zone while ordering and downloading the SSL Certificate. This is very weird territory.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have reviewed your order and all associated support requests. I can see you did have some difficulties. However it seems they were more to do with the process of generating and installing the certificate. The validation and installation process are the same for all providers. While we do our best to alleviate as many of the technical constraints as possible these do still exists. We constantly review our order process and take all feedback on board to look at how we can improve the process.
I used Servertastic to renew my Smartermail and message Sniffer product licenses. This was my first purchase through them. Everything was straight forward until the transaction went through and I received an email telling me that my request was sent to the "Purchase Team" for review. What???. Although everything eventually went through, I was very confused by the purchase process after hitting the submit button. There is a distinct need for more information on the website concerning the purchase and license activation procedure. Nowhere does it say anything about an order needing to be reviewed before purchase, or even you might need to reactivate your license after the purchase (The license code from Smarter tools did not change), Otherwise, I found their pricing to be better than Smarter tools themselves, which is why I tried them out to begin with.
I think there may have been some confusion. The order processing team processes your order. In this case the order processing team completed the licence key upgrades for you. This is the process.

We have to process these orders manually because SmarterTools do not provide an API for upgrades. The email is simply to inform you that the order is with the order processing team.

I hope this clarifies the process.
Servertastic is rated 4.78 based on 277 reviews