Servertastic Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Servertastic

About Servertastic: Provider of Website and Cyber Security Services.

Tell us how Servertastic made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I felt like I was in an episode of the Twilight Zone while ordering and downloading the SSL Certificate. This is very weird territory."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have reviewed your order and all associated support requests. I can see you did have some difficulties. However it seems they were more to do with the process of generating and installing the certificate. The validation and installation process are the same for all providers. While we do our best to alleviate as many of the technical constraints as possible these do still exists. We constantly review our order process and take all feedback on board to look at how we can improve the process.
"I used Servertastic to renew my Smartermail and message Sniffer product licenses. This was my first purchase through them. Everything was straight forward until the transaction went through and I received an email telling me that my request was sent to the "Purchase Team" for review. What???. Although everything eventually went through, I was very confused by the purchase process after hitting the submit button. There is a distinct need for more information on the website concerning the purchase and license activation procedure. Nowhere does it say anything about an order needing to be reviewed before purchase, or even you might need to reactivate your license after the purchase (The license code from Smarter tools did not change), Otherwise, I found their pricing to be better than Smarter tools themselves, which is why I tried them out to begin with."
I think there may have been some confusion. The order processing team processes your order. In this case the order processing team completed the licence key upgrades for you. This is the process.

We have to process these orders manually because SmarterTools do not provide an API for upgrades. The email is simply to inform you that the order is with the order processing team.

I hope this clarifies the process.
Servertastic is rated 4.80 based on 148 reviews