Servertastic Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Servertastic Reviews

About Servertastic:

Provider of Website and Cyber Security Services.

Tell us how Servertastic made you happy
good company to deal with
fast and product price accepted
Good, very good :)
Wasn't very straightforward on how to generate a CSR from Windows Machine, plus I've missed several descriptions like "Locality" and needed to generate CSR one more time. In the end there was no PFX file so I couldn't import the certificate directly into Azure. That meant I needed to execute a few other commands with openssl that I'd need to google. I was terrified that my private key was nowhere to find, in the end found out how to extract it from MMC. So not a very straightforward experience with creating an SSL certificate.
Thank you for your review. The process of creating an SSL certificate is different for every system and therefore you often have to locate instructions for the specific system you are using. We also provide a range of tools that can help with CSR generation and conversion of the certificate to formats such as PFX. These are available here https://tools.servertastic.com
I really like the pricing. Also very fast response. Recommended!
Any know whats the servertastic Physical address and phone number? how can we turst them.
The address is available on our about page here: https://www.servertastic.com/about We are a registered company and have been since 2003. We are also VAT registered. We do not provide phone support as we feel it is better when discussing technical issues to use support ticket system. We operate a sub 60 minute response time to support tickets.
Simple installation, low price.
Easy to use and customer friendly quality service.
Good support and fast delivery of issuing certficates from time of order.
Support response is very quick.
Servicio rápido y de calidad.
Short and simple. I have been using this for years
Good service - no problems !
Everything went smoothly. They make a complicated process pretty straightforward.
Great service
We've been using Servertastic for several years and have found them to be a reliable, responsive and trustworthy provider.
We have been using Servertastic for years now. Good service.
quick and easy to use
Correct service.
Aside from a little delay, all went well. Thank you.
Servertastic is rated 4.79 based on 334 reviews