Servertastic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Servertastic

About Servertastic: Provider of Website and Cyber Security Services.

Tell us how Servertastic made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Awesome support as always!"
"Have bought from ServerTastic for years and they are always fast, secure and reliable. Plus, they are cheaper then any other company out there!"
"I've been using them for purchasing our SSL certificates for some time and never an issue with the process or certs. The one time I had difficulty ordering, their customer service was quick to respond and resolve."
"Have used Servertastic for years and will continue to do so"
"Costumer service is very helpful ,makes it so easy with all their instructions to download the material .I did not have to hire anyone to install my SSL or the LogoTrust"
"I have always relied on servertastic for my various software licenses and SSL certificates, at all times i have received prompt support. Frankly, with the prompt services, Andy has never given me a chance to look for another provider :-)"
"best prices and excellent customer support"
"I have been using ServerTastic for about 8 years using their Reseller Dashboard to place over 400 orders a year for SSL certificates. I can not fault ServerTastic and their support is always very fast replying within 15 minutes. I would highly recommend them."
"Aside from a little delay, all went well. Thank you."
"Excellent support and quick order processing"
"Quick, good price and easy to use system to get SSL cerificates. I will use this service again."
"Very good prices and products"
"Easy or order and install, we’ve been using Servertastic for years."
"Just not exact fact but feeling."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It would be great if you could provide a bit more information about your experience so we can understand if you are having any issues.
Servertastic is rated 4.79 based on 173 reviews