Servertastic Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Servertastic Reviews

About Servertastic:

Provider of Website and Cyber Security Services.

Tell us how Servertastic made you happy
Faire Preise, ein super zu bedienendes Webfrontend, was will man mehr.
No comment yet by
Their Support team did as best as they could.... BUT the web interface and the terminology (words used) could be greatly improved upon. Many pages do not give all the links to maneuver the site. And for a person who does not understand the terminology and the process, being a first time purchaser, the entire process of finding what to buy and then attempting to fill out forms (that did not work) and not being able to edit properly any mistakes, were infuriating! I hopefully will NEVER have to purchase this or anything from Servertastic sites! However the support team did, once a day, answer my "support requests" but again their use of English and proper spelling and lack of explaining the WHOLE process was exhausting! Thanks!
Sorry to hear about the problems you experienced. I have checked through the support tickets regarding your order and can see that the support agents maintained the 60 minute response target we have. The set-up and installation of a HTTPS certificate can be complex and we recommend is carried out by an IT professional. If you are dissatisfied with our service we offer a full refund in 30 days. Feel free to contact us if you wish to take advantage of the money back guarantee.
Fast and perfect service minded company.
Was quite happy with the service up to now. But with my last puchase, I was not able to enter a belgian VAT number. It was simply not accepting any VAT number I was entering....so I had to pay taxes?!
This can happen when the Belgium VAT check service is unavailable. We have to validate VAT numbers for each order. If you contact us we can issue a refund for the VAT if we are able to validate your Belgium VAT number. I will raise a ticket with the billing team to resolve.
Everything went smoothly. They make a complicated process pretty straightforward.
Great company, excellent service and we've been using them for years. As frictionless as it gets when it comes to ordering and renewing certificates.
We have been using the company for 1-2 years and the service and support has been excellent. We hope to continue using their services.
wildcard issued fast, multiple domain validation options, price is OK, I was satisfied.
You folks have always been nice and helpful.
I've been using Servertastic for many years and find the best prices as well as a great interface for purchasing SSL certificates where you need to handle the transaction, but let the client set up the cert.
Fast & Swift service as always
Simple but perfect!
Fast, easy, and cost effective what more could you ask for. Highly recommend using servertastic for your purchases.
It was good to be fast
Great prices, quick service.
Easy to use and has a large selection of different certificates.
Very simple and fast to use.
Thank you for supporting me on my custom requested, it was as expected, thank you for the trust we can put in you anytime as required.
Great service