Servertastic Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Servertastic Reviews

About Servertastic:

Provider of Website and Cyber Security Services.

Tell us how Servertastic made you happy
We are very satisfied with Servertastic. Thank you for your support.
Great prices and super fast support. What more can a reseller require? Servertastic fits the bill!
Good, very good :)
Great support.
Price to quality is great.
Excelente servicio y excelentes precios!
Easy to use
Easy peasy.
Me gusta mucho
Smooth like always!
First time i had problem with servertastic. I was sent my ssl certificate in pem format. which had to be converted into cer format before i could import it in exchange. whereas before i always got crt format.
CRT and PEM are simply a file extension the certificate contained within is the same. You can download your certificate from the order management page and you can also use our certificate converter to convert certificates to any format you require. This is available at https://tools.servertastic.com

I hope this helps.
Wasn't very straightforward on how to generate a CSR from Windows Machine, plus I've missed several descriptions like "Locality" and needed to generate CSR one more time.
In the end there was no PFX file so I couldn't import the certificate directly into Azure.
That meant I needed to execute a few other commands with openssl that I'd need to google. I was terrified that my private key was nowhere to find, in the end found out how to extract it from MMC.
So not a very straightforward experience with creating an SSL certificate.
Thank you for your review. The process of creating an SSL certificate is different for every system and therefore you often have to locate instructions for the specific system you are using. We also provide a range of tools that can help with CSR generation and conversion of the certificate to formats such as PFX. These are available here https://tools.servertastic.com
Servertastic is easy to use and they have the best prices.
La compra de puntos es muy fácil.
Great prices, simple and robust ordering system. Highly recommended
Rapide et efficace
Excelentes serviços com custos adequados
Fast issuing process.
Super happy with their cert services. On the support side they offer pretty extensive docs, but great assistance and will make sure you get going if you get stuck, too.
Easy to use, quick response.
Servertastic is rated 4.79 based on 317 reviews