Servertastic Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Servertastic Reviews

About Servertastic:

Provider of Website and Cyber Security Services.

Tell us how Servertastic made you happy
Good service - no problems !
nice and easy. good service.
During this tough times, i never expected the level of support to be prompt, But servertastic has proved me wrong with the excellent support as always. Always Countable, Many Many Thanks Once Again.
Support response is fast.
Great prices and service.
Excellent customer service and an easy-to-use web interface.
Great service.
Straight forward process for a certificate. Good prices
Everything ok
we've been using Servertastic for many years and always been happy with their services and prompt support whenever an issue arised
Quick and efficient service !
Servertastic is always good and quick.
Pre-sales support was very fast and they solved all my queries. The ordering process is completely automated and very easy. The reseller program is one of the best that I have come across!
the few times I've run into issues, Servertastic support is always quick to reply and get my issues resolved. Plus, their pricing is fantastic! I don't see a reason to purchase SSLs anywhere else.
excellent service and easy to use
Faire Preise, ein super zu bedienendes Webfrontend, was will man mehr.
No comment yet by
Their Support team did as best as they could.... BUT the web interface and the terminology (words used) could be greatly improved upon. Many pages do not give all the links to maneuver the site. And for a person who does not understand the terminology and the process, being a first time purchaser, the entire process of finding what to buy and then attempting to fill out forms (that did not work) and not being able to edit properly any mistakes, were infuriating! I hopefully will NEVER have to purchase this or anything from Servertastic sites! However the support team did, once a day, answer my "support requests" but again their use of English and proper spelling and lack of explaining the WHOLE process was exhausting! Thanks!
Sorry to hear about the problems you experienced. I have checked through the support tickets regarding your order and can see that the support agents maintained the 60 minute response target we have. The set-up and installation of a HTTPS certificate can be complex and we recommend is carried out by an IT professional. If you are dissatisfied with our service we offer a full refund in 30 days. Feel free to contact us if you wish to take advantage of the money back guarantee.
Fast and perfect service minded company.
Was quite happy with the service up to now. But with my last puchase, I was not able to enter a belgian VAT number. It was simply not accepting any VAT number I was entering....so I had to pay taxes?!
This can happen when the Belgium VAT check service is unavailable. We have to validate VAT numbers for each order. If you contact us we can issue a refund for the VAT if we are able to validate your Belgium VAT number. I will raise a ticket with the billing team to resolve.
Servertastic is rated 4.78 based on 281 reviews