Servertastic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Servertastic

About Servertastic: Provider of Website and Cyber Security Services.

Tell us how Servertastic made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Your site is very quick and easy to purchase or renew our certificates through. When ever I've had questions, your support staff has been over the top helpful in getting my issues resolved. Thanks!"
"Fantastic SSL certificate prices. I've been using Servertastic for many years and they've responded well to support requests when I needed their help. Their automatic ordering and SSL creation system is good."
"I've been using Servertastic for years now. The website is easy to use and the service has been excellent. Would recommend to anyone who needs certificates."
"Purchase was seamless, and SSL certificate was issued quickly and reliably. Would recommend."
"Straight forward order process that stepped through renewing our licenses with ease."
"The service and speed is very good. We would like some way to sync our orders to our database (especially the expiry dates) as currently we cannot find a method and have to copy and paste from the browser."
Just to advise you we do have an API which will allow you to obtain all of the expiry dates for your orders. I have sent you a separate email with details.
"Very easy to use and browse. Ease of ordering too."
"Fast, inexpensive, pretty good information for handling different web site engines etc."
"Great prices, great service and super-fast"
"Been using Servertastic for a number of years and it has always been a great product and team to work with. Thank you."
"excellent and easy to use service"
Servertastic is rated 4.79 based on 173 reviews