Scarf Room Reviews

info@scarfroom.co.uk

37 Clifton St

Tell us how Scarf Room made you happy

BEATA WALCZOWSKA
"Lovely soft scarf and very elegant"
Heather Bones
"Scarf arrived in post as expected. Excellent quality and matched picture and description on line. Lovely soft feel and good quality. You get what you pay for! Looked fabulous with my wedding outfit! Thanks!"
Joanne Benson
"Wanted a scarf to go with an outfit for my sons wedding, scarf room had a perfect match for me. Last minute decision but it was here as promised within a very short space of time!"
"Lovely scarves and very pleasant staff"
Dear Patricia
Thank you for your review. It's great to know that customers are happy with the products and service we provide.
Posted 1 hour ago
"After getting lots of compliments wearing my scarf, this is now my go to site for gifts. Always the best quality and excellent customer service."
Dear Bernadette
Thank you for your review. We really do appreciate it. Lovely you received lots of compliments when you were wearing your new scarf. It was our pleasure to have helped you.
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to order and fast delivery"
Thank you so much Claire!
Posted 1 hour ago
"Loved scarf great service fast and great customer service. Would recommend Angela"
Dear Angela
Thank you. We really do appreciate our lovely customers taking time out to post a review.
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very prompt and efficient service"
Thank you for such a positive review. It's great to know that customers are happy with the service we provide!
"great, thanks"
Thank you!
Posted 1 hour ago
"Gorgeous scarf, and arrived on time. Would use again."
Thank you very much for taking time out to post a review. We really do appreciate it.
Posted 1 hour ago
"Highly recommend Scarf Room. After a lovely phone message left by Jade, my beautiful scarf arrived in time for an important occasion. Lovely soft material and a rich colour. Would most definitely purchase again from this professional and caring company. Many Thanks *****"
Dear Danielle
Thank you so much. It really was our pleasure to have helped you and we are happy that you love your scarf. To be called both professional and caring really means a lot!
Posted 1 hour ago
"The scarf is lovely - however, it was described as pink and it is in fact red. Nice colour though and will suit my purposes very well."
Thank you. We do want to ensure that you are completely happy with your purchase so if you would like us to exchange that for a more suitable colour do contact us on info@scarfroom.co.uk and we would be happy to do that for you.
Posted 1 hour ago
"I completed a returns request form as this scarf was not needed but still haven't received the documents I need to send it back. Could you please arrange this ASAP as I would like my refund. Please thankyou"
Dear Abigail
Thank you for your review. I have just checked and confirm that we did reply to your request for a refund on 7 December at 9.26am. Have you checked your spam folder as messages sometimes do end up in there?
In any event, of course, that is not a problem at all. Please send back the unwanted item in its original packaging to the address given at the bottom of the packing slip. We shall process your refund immediately.
Hope that helps. Please let us know if we can help further.
Kind regards Scarf Room.
"I phoned my order and spoke to a very nice and helpful young lady she said she would put my order through that day and received it day after that. I haven't actually opened it because it is very well wrapped in tissue paper it's for my daughter for Christmas so didn't want too mess it up my daughter said this was the one she wanted so I've left it at that so very pleased thank you"
Dear Mrs Adams
Thank you so much. It really was our pleasure to have helped you and I am sure your daughter will love her present!
Posted 1 hour ago
"as per usual prompt service and even called when 1 of the items I had ordered was out of stock and they put in a replacement great customer service great products super quality"
Wow! Thank you for such a glowing review Penny. We really do value our customers and are committed to offering them the very best level of service and best selection of products we can.
Thanks again.
Posted 1 hour ago
"The girls at Scarf Room couldn't have been better , took my order at 4pm and lovely warm scarf popped through my letterbox, next morning. Will be in contact again ."
Dear Susan
Thank you for such a glowing review. Yes, we offer a customer services line (01253 733870) as we appreciate how important it is for our lovely customers to speak to someone if they need any advice or assistance. It was our pleasure to have helped you!
Scarf Room.
"Super selection. Decisions ! My chosen pashmina arrived extremely promptly, and I love it. Good quality and good value."
Dear Patricia
Thank you for your message. So pleased you loved your purchase!
Love Scarf Room.
"Excellent service, delivery and customer care and friendly helpful staff -will buy from scarf room again"
Dear Janette
Love Scarf Room.
"Bought as part of chrismas gift Looks true to picture colourwise and is good quality speedy delivery Have bookmarked site for further use"
Dear Andrew
Thank you so much. We appreciate, being an online company, just how important it is offer accurate photos of our products and we do take a lot of time and care with this.
Happy to hear that you have bookmarked our site. We also have a customer service line if you need any advice in the future. You can reach us on 01253 733870 Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Thanks again.
Scarf Room.
"Excellent service pashmina arrived very quickly and well wrapped."
Thank you very much for taking time out to post such a positive review. We really do appreciate it!
Love Scarf Room.
"It's the first time that I have bought anything from Scarfroom, the quality seems very good and is lovely and soft. My mum should like it as part of her Christmas present."
Thank you for your review. Our scarves do make lovely Christmas gifts and I am sure your mum would love to receive one as part of her present!
Scarf Room.
"The pashmina I bought from you is exactly what I have been looking for good quality material,light in weight perfect shade of cream and good value for the money. I would buy from you again J.B."
Dear Janet
Thank you for your review. So pleased you loved your purchase! Look forward to you shopping with us again.
Love Scarf Room.
"The scarfs are great and the service is very good but I found ordering very difficult on your website"
Thank you for your review. We would be grateful to find out exactly why you found the ordering process difficult as we are keen to respond to customer feedback and want to constantly improve the service we offer.
Please contact us on info@scarfroom.co.uk with more details and we shall look into this. We look forward to hearing from you.
Scarf Room