Scarf Room Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Scarf Room

Phone: 01253 733870

info@scarfroom.co.uk

37 Clifton St

How would you rate Scarf Room?

Tracey Mcmanus
Tracey Mcmanus
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality, lovely sumptuous fabrics. Love these scarves, and a totally excellent service. Thank you😘"
Vanessa Powys
Vanessa Powys
Verified Buyer
"I placed a telephone order and the lady I spoke to was very helpful. The wrap arrived the very next day and was beautifully packaged. The quality is exceptional. I went for one of the cheaper ones priced at £14.99 but it certainly looks and feels very expensive. Thank you so much!"
Jacqueline Mallison
Jacqueline Mallison
Verified Buyer
"I bought the scarf for a special occasion and colour when it arrived was beautiful"
"Excellent service, ordered Thursday afternoon arrived Saturday morning through standard delivery. Quick and easy order process. Don’t panic when you open the bag, wrapped in black tissue paper, I thought I’d been sent the wrong scarf 😱. Will highly recommend to my friends. Lovely quality."
"Delighted with the choice of colours. Quick delivery and beautifully wrapped. Would definitely recommend."
Julie Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and a quality scarf at a good price... What's not to like?!"
"The Parisian blue Paschmina is a beautiful colour, good quality material and perfect to go with the dress I have for my son's wedding in June!"
"Thrilled with this scarf, love the colour and quality, would recommend"
"Great scarf. Perfect colour. Really good quality offering excellent value for money."
Jane Hirst
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a pashmina for a wedding and couldn't find one anywhere. Then I found your site. Beautiful colours and sizes. I ordered, you delivered quickly and I received lots of compliments on the beautiful colour!"
Bridie Walsh
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and my pashmina was even nicer than it looked online (colour very vibrant, and quality excellent)"
Nicola Harding
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant quality and service justbehat I wanted thankyou"
"Exactly what it looked like on site. Delivered in time."
"Good selection of colours and scarves. Great service . Very prompt . Possibly indicate the weight of the silk on items . I was very pleased with my purchase"
Helen Singleton
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful quality pale gray pashmina perfect to compliment my wedding outfit"
Ann Banister
Verified Buyer
"delighted with my pashmina, lovely quality for the price."
Heather Farmer
Verified Buyer
"The website wouldn’t let me get the 15% off and the phone just rang and rang the first time. When I did get through the lady couldn’t have been more helpful."
Hilary Kramer
Verified Buyer
"Thanks , my Grey wedding pashmina scarf is beautiful, great service and shall be shopp8ng again 😄"
"Excellent service and product with very prompt delivery. Overall would recommend without hesitation."
Melinda Gough
Verified Buyer
"Scarf ordered as a gift. Prompt delivery, nicely packed and the scarf is lovely. Good value too. Really pleased."
Jayne Lloyd Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Great quality and super fast delivery. Love packaging too. Thank you"
Mrs A M Hupe
Verified Buyer
"beautiful scarfs just right for wedding that I hope to attend"
Jacquie Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"The pashmina was perfect. The colour is a perfect match. Very impressed with the customer service, very fast delivery. Thank you."
Scarf Room is rated 4.87 based on 1,709 reviews