Scarf Room Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Scarf Room

Phone: 01253 733870

info@scarfroom.co.uk

37 Clifton St

How would you rate Scarf Room?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Pauline Hayes
Verified Buyer
"I ordered one day, scarf was delivered two days later , beautifully wrapped . Very pleased will order from you again ."
"Arrived very promptly. The quality is beautiful and perfect to keep the chill off for my wedding. Definitely recommend"
"The scarf that I purchased was of lovely quality and of very good value. Thankyou scarf Room."
"My order arrived promptly and the product is of lovely quality."
"Fantastic service. Wonderful fabric, so lovely and soft. Such quality item. Can’t wait to wear at my nephews wedding next week. Thank you"
"My very first order , unfortunately the scarf I had ordered the previous evening was out of stock due to heavy demand. However someone phoned me the next morning to say they were having a delivery within the next few days so would I like to order an alternative , I said was happy to wait. When my scarf arrived I was very pleased with the quality AND the packaging. Will be ordering again and definately reccomend."
"My white scarf arrived promptly and I am very pleased with the quality and softness"
Karen Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Lovely addition to my mother of bride outfit. Thought I would use this on the evening for different look"
Jean Manning
Verified Buyer
"I needed 2 scarves in very particular shades of plum and purple. They colours are exactly as shown on the website, which is not always the case online. I am beyond thrilled with the whole ordering, service and speedy delivery. Brilliant value too for such lovely quality. Delighted !!"
Sheelagh Mason
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. I had to return the scarf because it was the wrong colour and my new scarf was dispatched without delay. Very happy."
Clare Green
Verified Buyer
"lovely lady on telephone as I was nervous about ordering from unknown company. I ordered a beautiful bright yellow pashmina which was true to colour pallete and gorgeous. I loved the touch that it arrived gift wrapped and made me feel special. I ordered for my sons graduation at masters and felt so special, it was freezing but kept me warm around my neck and looked lovley against black jacket and grey dress. I will order from you again and already have you in mind to chose my favourite colours for the ladies in my family at christmas ."
Susan Lodge
Verified Buyer
"Simply beautiful shawl. Quick delivery and well packaged. Would recommend to anyone. Probably not my last purchase."
Janice Hudson
Verified Buyer
"Plenty of choice at good prices and very quick delivery"
Barbara Kay
Verified Buyer
"Lovely quality and good price . No hassle purchase."
"A beautiful scarf and an excellent service - I will certainly be back!"
YVONNE WHEATLEY
Verified Buyer
"My item arrived on time and I am delighted the right colour and size ."
"A lovely soft scarf and just the right colour, that was as shown on the web site. (Pale grey)"
"Excellent service and excellent product."
Jane Whitman
Verified Buyer
"I love my merino wrap - it's beautifully soft with a lovely sheen. Jane"
Stephen Rodwell
Verified Buyer
"Scarf Room were incredibly helpful in locating a very specific style of scarf for an opera production. They offer a very prompt and efficient service and clearly demonstrate that they are entirely focused on providing excellent customer service."
Scarf Room is rated 4.87 based on 1,501 reviews