Scarf Room Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Scarf Room

Phone: 01253 733870

info@scarfroom.co.uk

37 Clifton St

How would you rate Scarf Room ?

Tracey Mcmanus
Tracey Mcmanus
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality, lovely sumptuous fabrics. Love these scarves, and a totally excellent service. Thank you😘"
Vanessa Powys
Vanessa Powys
Verified Buyer
"I placed a telephone order and the lady I spoke to was very helpful. The wrap arrived the very next day and was beautifully packaged. The quality is exceptional. I went for one of the cheaper ones priced at £14.99 but it certainly looks and feels very expensive. Thank you so much!"
Jacqueline Mallison
Jacqueline Mallison
Verified Buyer
"I bought the scarf for a special occasion and colour when it arrived was beautiful"
Karen Ratcliffe
Verified Buyer
"My lovely scarf arrived but wasn't the colour I wanted, no problem I returned it after speaking to Jade an explaining my problem as I wanted cream. The new, cream scarf duly arrived and it is perfect! Beautiful for me to wear to my daughter's wedding!!"
"Really good quality and very soft pashmina thank you."
Joanna Kemp
Verified Buyer
"Quick service, excellent quality Italian pashmina for the price, (Gold colour) bought for a Charity Dinner, really goes well with my dress, very pleased, will not hesitate to use the Scarf Room again."
Ann Butterworth
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived on time and the packaging unbelievable, it was wrapped so lovely, thank you, I will be using my pashmina on my cruise."
"Prompt delivery, helpful follow-up when required"
Maureen Lelean
Verified Buyer
"Sending me a beautiful, soft cashmere scarf which will make me smile ever time I wear it."
Jeannette Rochford
Verified Buyer
"Just received my lovely pashmina from the Scarf Room. I'ts beautifully soft and gorgeous quality at a really good price. I'm very pleased and will order more colours when I need them. Thanks."
Joan Rawson
Verified Buyer
"The service was top rate received my order in extra quick time"
Neil Bourhill
Verified Buyer
"You had the exact item. The price was reasonable. It was delivered on time. My wife likes it. Could not ask for more!"
Becky Skinner
Verified Buyer
"Sent it on time important as I was off to a wedding"
"Arrived the next day - very pleased with delivery speed and the scarf quality."
"Excellent service - arrived much earlier then anticpated. Items beautifully packaged and of good quality. Very good and helpful response when I wanted to return one item. More than satisfied overall and would most definitely use Scarf Room again."
"The person who dealt with me was very helpful and this helped me make my decision on which pashmina to buy"
"This scarf is beautifully soft and large, just what I wanted Thank you"
"Beautiful quality scarf delivered incredibly quickly."
Philip Clarke
Verified Buyer
"It’s a birthday gift for someone."
Marilyn Ponder
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Good quality products"
Alison Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and scarf was exactly as advertised"
Elizabeth Howat
Verified Buyer
"I received my shawl promptly and was very pleased with it. It looks lovely and feels nice too. I would recommend this item. It also came wrapped well so could buy this as a gift."
"Lovely & soft / good quality & quick delivery"
Scarf Room is rated 4.88 based on 1,907 reviews