Scarf Room Reviews

Lesley Callaghan
Scarf Room 5 star review on 28th January 2022
Scarf Room 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Julie Vine
Nicola at Scarf Room was very helpful when I had to send my pashmina back twice because it was the wrong shade for my dress. Third time lucky though. It's a perfect match!! Delivery was really fast too. Thank you.💖
Prompt delivery, lovely quality pashmina, and great rich plum colour just as shown on website. Very happy with value for money.
Such a speedy delivery! Lovely scarf
Beautiful pashmina it matches my dress perfectly. Looking forward to wearing it to the wedding next week.
Ordered a pashmina for my daughter's wedding. First time purchasing from Scarf Room. Scarf is lovely quality and colour is spot on as in the picture. Prompt service. Would definitely buy from Scarf Room again.
Purchased a pashmina for my daughters wedding. I’m very pleased with it. It is lovely and soft, and looks of good quality, and something I shall wear often. Delivery was quick to.
Excellent quality and service
Very quick service. Lovely colour of scarf which matched my hat for a forthcoming wedding. Good value for money.
Beautiful scarf/pashmina, gorgeous colour and arrived really quickly and was beautifully wrapped.
1st class service & delighted with my pashmina
Paid £8.99 for next day delivery, I was told it would be with me between 1-3pm the next day- it didn’t come so I couldn’t give it to my friend before here cruise, not happy won’t rely on scarf room again.
Excellent service. My pashima arrived sooner than expected and is a beautiful colour and feels lovely.
Beautiful scarf excellent quality
My order arrived the following day even though I didn’t pay extra for this . It’s a lovely pink pashmina I wanted for a wedding. It was a second but I can’t see anything wrong with it . Very pleased with my purchase and service.
Excellent service, ordered a teal pashmina for a wedding, great choice of colour & delivered when promised, thankyou
Lovely quality pashmina-l great service
Ordered 2 pashminas , 1 gold and the other Dusky pink ,for a choice . came within a couple of days ,wrapped nicely , good quality very happy with the item .Sent the gold one back , no problem had an email a couple of days later to say my refund has being refunded into my account, love the service, would use this company again.
Luckily had 2 weddings and sent off for 2 different coloured pashmina - they are stunning, so soft and match the out fits perfectly. So reasonably priced - so inexpensive for the quality that they are. Thank you prompt delivery will use again and recommend to others :) b
Beautiful Pashmina received from this company to wear at a wedding. Good quality product, fast service and non wasteful packaging.
I ordered a coral-coloured pashmina, it's lovely quality and arrived quickly. I would order from here again.
Scarf Room is rated 4.89 based on 4,711 reviews