Scarf Room Reviews

Linda Floyd
Scarf Room 5 star review on 9th October 2019
Vanessa Peters
Scarf Room 5 star review on 4th October 2019
I ordered a cream pashmina to wear with a wrap dress for a summer outdoors wedding. It looked lovely and felt warm. Thank you
Beautiful Pashmina, colour true to picture fast delivery, well packaged. Very happy, would definitely order again. Thank you
I ordered a peach merino wool and silk pashmina for my niece’s wedding. Excellent service and a beautiful product - floaty and summery. Colour was a perfect match for my dress. Very very happy.
Lovely quality and brilliant customer service and great value
Very happy with service both times I have
Such a quick delivery & nicely packaged - thank you. Decided to keep the pistachio clutch & wedding pashmina as perfect match for my wedding outfit. Returned the mustard scarf with no issues.
Lovely choice of colours, prompt delivery , thank you.
I was very impressed with the quality of the pashmina I ordered. I needed it quickly as I was going to a wedding that weekend and my order arrived very promptly. Also the telephone customer service was exemplary. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
The scarves I ordered were promptly delivered and of a wonderfully soft design. I had no problems returning the colours I didn’t need and the refund came through quickly and easily. A lovely product that I would highly recommend, thank you x
Good packaging, good delivery, beautiful dark navy shawl.
Delighted with my latest order. As always prompt delivery. First time I have ordered jewelry, Design & Quality very good Recommend to anyone
Absolutely beautiful pashminas, silky smooth, very high quality. Incredible value for money. I bought 4 and immediately bought another 4. Fast efficient service. I would highly recommend.
I ordered a scarf to match wedding outfit and it’s perfect. Good quality and excellent value for money. The choice of colours is amazing and delivery excellent. Will certainly recommend and will use site again.
My Hot Pink 2 scarf arrived really quickly & lovely quality can't wait to wear it to a wedding I have soon, thank you!
I recently ordered two pashminas. The service was exemplary and the pashminas are fabulous! Exactly the right colours and so soft and luxurious. I am delighted.
Absolutely spot on scarf for my nephew's wedding. Great quality will definitely buy from them again.
Communicative, helpful and make a beautiful scarf!
I ordered the orange pashmina from the Wedding Collection. Beautiful warm material, colour perfect, very good quality. Ordered one day delivered the next, brilliant. One very happy customer.
Lovely lightweight pashmina ,bought for my daughters birthday. Arrived beautifully wrapped,needing only the addition of a bow!
Brilliant service,needed a pashmina to match a dress for a wedding outfit, colour on The picture was exactly as advertised and matches my dress perfectly,will be ordering again soon for another wedding in October
Scarf Room is rated 4.88 based on 4,184 reviews