Scarf Room Reviews

Phone: 01253 733870

info@scarfroom.co.uk

37 Clifton St

Tell us how Scarf Room made you happy
My order arrived within a couple of days. The blanket scarf I ordered is very soft. I've bought several scarves from The Scarf Room and they've all been of very good quality.
Posted 35 minutes ago
Good choice of scarfs and pashminas. Delivery prompt
Posted 1 hour ago
Beautiful pashminas, gorgeous colours and amazingly helpful supportive and accomodating customer services team. I very strongly recommend the Scarf Room. Brilliant!!
Very easy site to use with an incredible selection of scarves and pashminas. I bought a white pashmina for a wedding later this month, it is beautiful and such a deal too. I am very happy to recommend Scarf Room to all.
Excellent service, beautiful scarf , reasonable price ....what's not to like?
Excellent pashmina, quality item, priced reasonably, very fast postage, wrapped beautifully, very pleased with purchase
I haven’t received my order yet!!
Came very quickly Haven’t used it yet but looks very nice
Lovely pashminas, colours as described/pictures on the website. Prompt delivery. Thank you!
Never heard of the scarf room but looked so nice on the site , so I ordered a beautiful blush pashmina . Delivery was very efficient beautifully wrapped it was so lovely really pleased . Will definitely be ordering more excellent service
Great quality very soft and cuddly!
Scarf Room 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Bought 2 different colour pashminas as Xmas presents. The quality looks good and the colours are beautiful. Arrived quickly too.
Excellent service and love the scarves.
Lovely soft scarf… great service. Thankyou
Good prompt communication when raising a query, excellent delivery time, excellent quality scarf will def be my go to should I need another
Good service , easy to order, swift delivery . Beautiful pashmina at a great price . Would recommend
The pashmina arrived very promptly and was exactly as described. It is just what I need to compliment an outfit and I will be buying from the Scarf Room again in the future.
I have purchased scarves before and was very impressed. These Bee scarves are so soft and really nice. Definitely recommend.
Prompt delivery looks lovely bought for a Christmas wedding in the hope that it will keep me warm
Absolutely delighted with scarves and pashminas from the Scarf Room. Prompt delivery, wonderful selection of colours and excellent quality. Couldn’t ask for more and would highly recommend!
Scarf Room is rated 4.88 based on 4,368 reviews