Scarf Room Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Scarf Room

Phone: 01253 733870

info@scarfroom.co.uk

37 Clifton St

How would you rate Scarf Room ?

Trudy Mitchell
"Beautiful pashmina.. bought two one silk and wool and the the Italian made. Very pleased with both and received lots of compliments.. plenty of fabric to wrap around you when it’s cold.. perfect for all seasons.. happy bunny x"
Lesley Murray
"Thrilled with quality beautiful feel to i!!!"
Sandra Fairclough
"Thank you so much to Marie for a speedy delivery and a beautifully wrapped Hot Pink Italian pashmina to match a dress I bought for a special wedding. I had so many lovely comments about the colour and the soft touch of my new pashmina and a bonus with my first order, 15% off ! Will definitely be ordering another one, maybe for winter. Thanks again Marie, who needs Selfridge’s when we have a local little company doing so well. xx 🎩 👰 xx"
"Beautiful colour and quality. Packaging could have been more in keeping with a luxury item."
"Excellent service, scarf is beautiful. The colour is just right to go with my outfit."
"Could not have wished for a more helpful team. Sent photos of my dress and they sent back suggested colour matches and when I selected the right pashmina it was sent out without delay. The quality is excellent and great value for money. Could not recommend the Scarf Room highly enough."
"Lovely quality, well packaged and quick delivery. V happy 😊"
"Thank you for my scarf ... fabulous material and beautiful colour ... all I hoped for!"
"Value for money. Beautiful quality. Delivered quickly. Couldn’t be happier. Will use this again. Thank you."
"Great service, lovely soft scarf. Would definitely use these again."
"I have bought a pashmina and 2 scarves from the Scarf Room over the last 6 months. The pashmina was everything I’d hoped for - soft, lovely quality and wonderful size. A birthday present for myself which I’ll treasure forever. The two animal print scarves are also beautiful - they are for presents for my family and I can hardly bear to give them away! Ordering process was easy and very prompt delivery. Thank you, I will recommend to my friends."
"Excellent Pashmina. Excellent service."
"Excellent quick service. Very pleased with the scarf. Great quality"
"My first purchase from the Scarf Room was two Pashmina Shawl Wraps and I'm very pleased with the quality. They were delivered within 48 hours of placing the order which was excellent service. Would I recommend the Scarf Room - absolutely. Will I use them again - definitely."
"I was pleased with the speedy delivery, but disappointed with my pashmina. It was shorter than I thought it would be, and having watched your video of all the different ways to wear it, I found some of them impossible due to the length. I would have preferred it longer"
Dear Pauline
Thank you for taking time to write a review but sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the length of your pashmina. However, you will see from our reviews that this is not the case for the majority of our customers who are overwhelmingly satisfied with their pashminas and scarves.
You are very welcome to give us a call on the following number - 01253 733870. I am sure that we will be to find a scarf that is more suitable for your requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Love Scarf Room.
"Excellent service and scarf exactly as it said and great quality. Thank you"
Thank you so much. Our pleasure to have helped you.
Love Scarf Room.
"lovely quality scarf colour as expected prompt delivery"
Thank you for such a lovely review and so pleased you are delighted with your purchase.
Love Scarf Room.
"Ordered a scarf to wear at a wedding. Great price and very good quality."
Thank you for your message. So pleased you loved your purchase!
Love Scarf Room.
"Beautiful product and prompt service"
Thank you so much Lynn!
Love Scarf Room.
"The Pashmina was exactly as stated, excellent quality , arrived quickly, colour was just the match I wanted thank you ."
Dear Diana
Thank you so much. It is so encouraging to hear from happy customers!
Love Scarf Room.
"Excellent in every aspect of my ordering. An instant answer on cus. serv. line by Brenda, who dealt with my query and helped me with my selection, brilliant. Finally order arrived within 2 days very nicely packed. Will willingly recommend your company to family and friends."
Dear Clifford
It was a pleasure to have helped you choose such a thoughtful gift for a friend.
Love Scarf Room.
"My pashmina arrived and was well packaged. It had arrived within a matter of a few days of ordering so great service. I opened up my package and my pashmina is absolutely beautiful, great quality and so soft, exactly what I want to wear for a wedding. Thankyou to all at the scarf room and anyone who is reading my review as thinking of ordering then do so as you definitely won’t be disappointed 😁"
Dear Lynda
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It is always so encouraging to hear from happy customers!
Love Scarf Room.
"Excellent scarf. Colour, texture and delivery all very good."
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review, Pamela!
Scarf Room is rated 4.88 based on 2,318 reviews