Scarf Room Reviews

37 Clifton St

Tell us how Scarf Room made you happy

customer service
Alison Broom
"Gorgeous pashmina, so soft and fine and the red colour beautiful and vibrant. Kept me warm on a chilly Spanish evening too."
"I ordered a multi coloured pashmina to match my wedding dress. It arrived nicely packaged in tissue paper within a box and matches my dress beautifully. The material is very soft with a slight sheen so looks very glamorous."
Tracy Julian
"Perfect colour beautiful fabric"
"Excellent. It is although difficult to see the colour on line"
"Great quality item and quick delivery! Many thanks!"
"Prompt and efficient transaction, speedy delivery and a beautiful, soft Italian pashmina. Colour excellent match for my outfit, and great size to wrap around my shoulders."
"Perfect scarf for the wedding great quality and value"
"Bought a pashmina, which was excellent quality, loads of colours to choose from, mine matched a dress perfectly which I'm wearing for an up and coming wedding.Choose 2nd class mail and it arrived as expected. Can't recommend enough."
"What a great service. Really efficient. Scarf is lovely too."
"Lovely quality fast delivery"
"Excellent service and very happy with the purchase."
"I ordered a mint Wedding Shawl and it arrived very quickly and was lovely except it was the wrong colour. I returned it in the original packaging and was refunded immediately it returned back to the Scarf Room. I can't fault the customer service, just disappointed that the shawl didn't match my outfit."
"Excellent service and help from the team. Good quality items and lovely colours."
"Difficult to review as this item was bought as a gift and has not as yet been given or opened. The item arrived in a pretty sealed paper envelope (inside the external packaging); so I have not even seen the item yet! However the ordering, purchasing and delivery all went smoothly and easily. So thanks."
"Gorgeous scarf and colour!! I can't wait to wear it at the wedding"
Thank you so much for such a glowing review!
Love Scarf Room.
"Bought scarf which didn’t suit, sent it back and received refund with no hassle"
Thank you so much! Love Scarf Room.
"Lovely pashminas and excellent service. I was notified that one of my pashminas was temporarily out of stock and asked if I wanted to wait for it coming in, or have the other one sent on ahead. I was kept informed and my complete order arrived in a few days."
Thank you for such a positive review. It's great to know that our customers are happy with both the products and service we provide. Love Scarf Room.
"Good colour scarf. Fast response info and delivery. What more could I want!"
Thank you so much for your feedback. It really is so encouraging to hear from happy customers! Love Scarf Room.
Dear Alison
Thank you for your message. So pleased you loved your purchase! You look fab! Love Scarf Room.
"Excellent website and service. Really impressed."
Dear Carole
Thank you for such a positive review. It's great to know that customers are happy with the products and service we provide! Love Scarf Room.
"Ecxellent service...delivered on day promised. Dood advise given bt staff when choosing colour. Really happy with purchase"
Dear Julie
"The quality of the pashmina is excellent.It arrived very promptly and I felt good wearing it.Thank you"
Dear Linda
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It is always so encouraging to hear from happy customers! Love Scarf Room.
"A truly lovely scarf, colour was exactly what I expected a lovely soft pink"
Thank you so much! Love Scarf Room.
Scarf Room is rated 4.88 based on 2,981 reviews