Scarf Room Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Scarf Room

Phone: 01253 733870

info@scarfroom.co.uk

37 Clifton St

How would you rate Scarf Room ?

Sandra Fairclough
"Thank you so much to Marie for a speedy delivery and a beautifully wrapped Hot Pink Italian pashmina to match a dress I bought for a special wedding. I had so many lovely comments about the colour and the soft touch of my new pashmina and a bonus with my first order, 15% off ! Will definitely be ordering another one, maybe for winter. Thanks again Marie, who needs Selfridge’s when we have a local little company doing so well. xx 🎩 👰 xx"
Diane Mason
"Excellent service and a beautiful garment. Fantastic quality and perfect for my needs. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality considering the cost. Amazing value. Most certainly will look to the Scarf Room in the future. The website was really good for navigating and I loved the fact there was a wedding section, which gave me the confidence that a wrap would work with my guest outfit. Would highly recommend."
Margaret Douglas
"The lady on the phone had the best customer service I have ever experienced. So helpful and patient with me. I bought a navy scarf for the Queens Garden party. So pleased with the product and service. Thanks."
"Pashmina arrived very quickly lovely soft fabric"
Posted 1 hour ago
Thank you very much for taking time out to post a review. We really do appreciate it. Love Scarf Room.
Posted 1 hour ago
"Service and delivery were easy quick and accurate"
Thank you very much for taking time out to post a review. We really do appreciate it! Love Scarf Room.
"Ordered, delivered the next day. Excellent quality. Very pleased with my purchase."
Dear Frances
Thank you for your review. So pleased you loved your purchase! Love Scarf Room.
"I ordered the cashmere pashmina. It arrived on time and was just what I wanted. A beautiful lightweight pashmina, love the colour. The quality is first class. Fabulous"
Thank you ever so much for your lovely review. I am so glad you loved your cashmere pashmina and that it arrived in good time. Love Scarf Room.
"Have not worn it yet but it is a good colour."
Thank you so much. So pleased you like the colour. Love Scarf Room.
"Very quick delivery. Item ordered is really good quality and was gift wrapped."
Thank you for taking the time to write and post a review. It is our pleasure to have helped you! Love Scarf Room.
"Can not speak more highly of scarf room. Order placed and received within 2 days. Really pleased with the quality of garments. Returned 1 item no hassle and extremely prompt refund. Would not hesitate in reccomending."
Dear Jacqueline
Thank you for such a glowing review! It's great to know that customers are happy with the quality of the products as well as the service we provide. Love Scarf Room.
"quick delivery, really nice quality pashmina and the right colour red for my friend, fab scarfroom, thankyou"
"Very efficient service . The scarf arrived beautifully wrapped and pressed."
Dear Alison
"Easy to order and good service all round. Quality product."
Dear Jonathon
Thank you so much for your feedback. It really is so encouraging to hear from happy customers! Love Scarf Room.
"Product was as we'd hoped, and we're very pleased with it. We did not receive any prior notification on email on the order being received, or the product being shipped. Was just about to try and check the status, when the product arrived in the post."
Dear Richard
Thank you for your review and I am so pleased you were very happy with your pashmina!!! I am sorry that you did not receive your despatch or shipping notification both of which are automatically generated by the computer system we use. I wonder whether they have ended up in your junk mail folder which sometimes happens. In any event, I am glad your item was safely delivered. Kind regards Scarf Room
"Good service with quick delivery - good quality scarf too, thanksgiving!"
"absolutely delighted with pashmina I ordered from scarfroom! an amazing selection of colours to choose from and I received exactly the colour I required. customer service was excellent!! - thank you scarfroom!!"
Dear Anne
"Lovely scarves, needed for a wedding outfit accessory. Just what I needed."
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It is always so encouraging to hear from happy customers! Love Scarf Room.
"high quality scarf and excellent service"
Dear Sandra
Marie is out of the office today so I am replying on her behalf. Thank you for such a glowing review. It's encouraging to know that customers are happy with both the products and service we provide. Thank you also for supporting a small local business which we appreciate. The pashmina looks great - you obviously had a wonderful day! Love Scarf Room.
"My order arrived punctually. The colour was as I wanted and the quality was perfect. I will certainly use you again. Thank you."
Dear Steph
"Very pleased the pashmina I purchased. Arrived very quickly. Lovely colour and quality, will look great on my wedding day!"
Dear Alex
Thank you. We really do appreciate our lovely customers taking time out to post a review. Have a wonderful wedding day. Love Scarf Room.
"Ordered wrong colour - returned immediately and the scarf I wanted was with me within 2 days. Excellent service and a nice product."
Dear Paula
"Prompt dispatch and excellent quality"
Thank you for such a positive review. It's great to know that customers are happy with the products and service we provide! Love Scarf Room.
Scarf Room is rated 4.88 based on 2,063 reviews