Sarah Haran Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sarah Haran
Read Sarah Haran Reviews

About Sarah Haran:

Sarah Haran accessories are the perfect balance of beauty and function.

Our handbags are designed to help women meet life's daily challenges. Beautiful & functional, our innovative modular designs and clever features will make you feel more organised and confident, whatever you are doing. We stand behind our accessories with our legendary lifetime guarantee.

+44 (0) 1505 873599

hello@sarahharan.com

Great service with a personal touch and lovely bags!
the product is good quality -a wlasy difficult to see from a video but soft leather and the metal work is heavy and well gilted.
I am a very satisfied returning customer. Sarah Haran’s bags are of the highest quality, with the most amazing concept of allowing each customer to style her bag, her way. Sarah Haran also has the most excellent customer care and service of any company, I have ever come across. A really wonderful brand and company
My new addiction- can style for every occasion. High quality bags and great service. Highly recommend the VIP club!
Wow again Sarah Haran has shown me her quality, designs, colours never falter.
So excited to receive my new burnt Orange Dahlia which will match with all my SH assessories.
Time to play play play.
Beautiful, quality bags offering versatility with matching or contrasting accessories.

Customer service is second to none with Sarah and her team going the extra mile to ensure a wonderful customer experience.

I look forward to building my collection.
The bags are top quality. Beautifully made, with soft leather. Customer service is excellent too. Would highly recommend Sarah Haran bags.
Ordered 3 pouches as gifts , everybody loved them , quality amazing only to thing I forgot to get one for myself.
Jasmine is a Beautiful quality everyday crossover bag and the bottle green colour is stunning
Great handbag, so versatile. Love the company very helpful and friendly. Good delivery, good website, easy to use. Thank you, will certainly buy again.
I love my new bag and can’t wait to add to my new collection!
And the way it’s packaged when it arrived made it feel even more lux
Easy to use website. A gorgeous selection to choose from. Great communications.
Absolutely beautiful bags. I want them all. I purchased the Dahlia Bloom in black and went on to buy the zebra print Ivy bag to go with it. I love that I can mix and match accessories and tassels to make my bag unique to me. I will be purchasing more from Sarah in the future I’m sure!
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Love the versatile products, quality and amazing customer service. Nothing is too much trouble.
Bag of Joy Club is exactly that - joyful
I was having a really awful week when my parcel arrived so I didn't open it for a couple of days - didn't want to distract from my new bag! Really wish I had opened it sooner as it would have lifted my mood!

Everything about this purchase has been fantastic. Each item within the parcel was individually wrapped and the little touches like the S+H cut outs to the signed note from Sarah and the little gifts made this a special purchase.

I've been stalking the Poppy backpack on line for a while now and wanted a nice looking bag for the commute, but since lockdown I've been putting it off as I don't know when I'll be needing to go to the office next. I'm so pleased that I finally bit the bullet and ordered it - it far exceeds my expectations. I've ordered in black with an additional Ivy in leopard (because who doesn't love a little bit of leopard right?) so it will be individual to me. I'm now also planning on getting the light grey for the summer.

Sarah has been fantastic with communications - I never expected that all my correspondence would be with the designer herself! It really has made this whole purchasing experience truly unforgettable. I cannot recommend Sarah Haran enough - great experience and great products - what more could you want?
Excellent service and quality 👌
I've just recieved my first Sarah bag and I'm delighted with the quality, delivery and packaging. First class Sarah....well done!
Just gorgeous well made items. Love the different colour palettes available
I received my first ever bag from Sarah Haran today and was wonderfully surprised by the beautiful packaging and sweet little gifts inside. The Dahlia bag was gorgeously soft and well made. I have lots of high end bags and this one put them to shame. I was so impressed, I immediately treated myself to another in tan while the sale was still on plus I joined "the club" which seems very worthwhile, as I am now addicted and looking forward to new offers and accessories for my new bags.
I am a massive fan of Sarah Haran and her bags are simply gorgeous, the company are super friendly and no question is too much trouble, I have a feeling this will be the first in a long line of Sarah Haran Bags
Sarah Haran is rated 5.00 based on 503 reviews