Sarah Haran Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sarah Haran
Read Sarah Haran Reviews

About Sarah Haran:

Sarah Haran accessories are the perfect balance of beauty and function.

Our handbags are designed to help women meet life's daily challenges. Beautiful & functional, our innovative modular designs and clever features will make you feel more organised and confident, whatever you are doing. We stand behind our accessories with our legendary lifetime guarantee.

+44 (0) 1505 873599

hello@sarahharan.com

So excited with my latest sale purchases which arrived as usual very quickly. Excellent personal customer service once again from this company which is a pleasure to deal with, feels more like a family.
Beautiful bags and outstanding customer service!
Exquisite craftsmanship, stunning colours, and chic styling. No wonder theses are called bags of joy. Love my new additions and look forward to being out and about with my new handbags. Fabulous service as well, even down to the excellent packing.
Thank you so much. appreciate your comments S
Extremely happy with my Blue leopard decor strips , a bit pricey but makes the Fern look stylish and classy a good spurge😊😊😊😊
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Fabulous, efficient service and beautifully wrapped handbag/accessories. My order is a Christmas gift so I've only had a sneaky peek, however my Jasmine and tassles look gorgeous and are beautifully made ❤
Fantastic design features to allow so many different looks with accessories… love it!!
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 22nd November 2021 Sarah Haran 5 star review on 22nd November 2021 Sarah Haran 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Great bag handles different from the usual and well made. Only given 4 stars as I feel for the price they could each have come with fasteners on each bag handle instead of just one set you have take off and reuse each time.
Always happy with quality and colour of bags.
Love my 2 purchases, Dahlia in black & Poppy in cranberry. Lovely quality leather, great colours and well made, The Dahlia is a useful , practical and stylish bag for any occasion, I'm using mine for work and love it. I am looking forward to using Poppy on my travels as it has a larger capacity and lends itself to being an over night back pack. The pink interior is a nice touch. Overall very pleased.
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 20th November 2021 Sarah Haran 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Beautiful bag in storm grey. Can't wait to use it.
I have now collected several bags all have definitely bought mejoy
Excellent customer service and amazing quality products.
Beautiful bag , prompt delivery , very happy with my purchase
First purchase and I dare say won't be my last. Gorgeous quality and one very satisfied customer.
They are so helpful and responsive - I placed my order at 7pm -adding a query on the form and I received a response back that evening. Nothing is too much trouble.
Very versatile.
Absolutely beautiful , already planning when to wear it , so soft and smells lovely
Really good customer service. I ordered the wrong bag as a gift Bryony was so helpful in arranging for the bag to be picked up the next day and the correct bag being sent. Really nice to deal with a company that has the personal touch
Just received my bags of joy and it really had made me very happy.
I know own four Sarah Haran bags, and I love them all to bits! The quality is exceptional, they are all versatile and fabulous, and the customer care is really incredible. The only problem I have is that I am finding really hard to stop myself from buying more!
Sarah Haran is rated 4.99 based on 902 reviews