Sarah Haran Reviews

5.0
Based on 1,098 reviews
Read Sarah Haran Reviews

About Sarah Haran:

Sarah Haran accessories are the perfect balance of beauty and function.

Our handbags are designed to help women meet life's daily challenges. Beautiful & functional, our innovative modular designs and clever features will make you feel more organised and confident, whatever you are doing. We stand behind our accessories with our legendary lifetime guarantee.

+44 (0) 1505 873599

hello@sarahharan.com

I Have recently purchased a shawl from Sarah Haran. It is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful quality and a fabulous colour-Myrtle. I must say I am not only impressed by their products, but also very impressed by their fabulous customer service. They couldn’t have been more helpful. A good Company should not only supply superior products but also superior customer service. Sarah Haran provides both!
Thanks so much for your feedback. So pleased you love the wrap and found the perfect colour! best wishes Sarah x
Beautiful bags that become so versatile a day bag becomes a night back with a few clicks. The possibility’s to dress the bags up are endless. My new favourite designer.
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 20th May 2022 Sarah Haran 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Absolutely brilliant. So very impressed by the quality of goods, the service and speed of delivery. Thank you do much
Exactly what I was looking for. Love the size and shape of the Jasmine as well as the usual high quality
Just received my first SH bag, Great colour. Great design. Now to accessorise it!
Excellent service and the quality is exceptional
I had SH-Sample lemon fizz really pleased with the sample.
Another beautiful bag. I’m going to save it to take on holidays though I may not be able to resist.
I keep going back for more! I love the quality, cut, colour and overall look and feel of Sarah’s bags.
Exceptional company purchase from. Really helpful staff and custom service. A market leader in quality, service and product
I was delighted with this bag - lovely pale blue colour , great quality and the dahlia so useful with its separate detachable bag . Not expensive when you look at competitors with much poorer quality bags . Well done - I’ll be back !
A gorgeous leather bag, beautifully made, beautifully packaged. Looks fabulous. The details of pockets and size and strap length are all perfect. A lot of thought has gone into designing a useful and very beautiful bag.
Love love my Aubergine Fern plus mocha ivy, it’s my 5th purchase I’m so pleased
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Delighted with my second bag from Sarah Haran, this time Fern. Beautiful colour, green sheen, goes with so many colours so easy to give her different looks. Excellent quality and customer service.
Once again fabulous customer service from SH team and can't recommend SH highly enough.
Absolutely beautiful bags in stunning colours and textures. Excellent customer service at every stage, especially from Martina, with whom I had extensive chats to decide which bags and accessories to purchase. Extremely happy with my experience 🤩
Excellent quality bags and 5 *service from Sarah Haran Accessories
I have been trying to decide which SH to buy for ages, eventually went for Mini-Dahlia in Teal with silver hardware. Wow, I love everything about her! The colour is gorgeous, the size is just right for me enough for a purse, phone, tissues, glasses, and bottle of water. She arrived wrapped in tissue and nicely boxed. I have now joined the VIP club because I am looking forward to expanding my collection. I have had so many compliments. She is definitely worth every penny.
Quality of these bags are out of this world . Everyone is so helpful and very friendly and so patient . 1 million stars 🌟
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Sarah Haran 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Sarah Haran 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Sarah Haran 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Sarah Haran bags and accessories are a little bit of luxury with fantastic customer service and support. The versatility of the bags and lifetime guarantee means they will last and you can continually update with new accessories in different styles and colours. I recently purchased the Amethyst Jasmine with Tiffany Mint tassel. Totally stunning and gorgeous leather. Try Sarah Haran, you will not be disappointed.
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 26th April 2022 Sarah Haran 5 star review on 26th April 2022
Sarah Haran is rated 4.99 based on 1,098 reviews