Sarah Haran Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sarah Haran
Read Sarah Haran Reviews

About Sarah Haran:

Sarah Haran accessories are the perfect balance of beauty and function.

Our handbags are designed to help women meet life's daily challenges. Beautiful & functional, our innovative modular designs and clever features will make you feel more organised and confident, whatever you are doing. We stand behind our accessories with our legendary lifetime guarantee.

+44 (0) 1505 873599

Cindy R
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 4th July 2021
Cassandra T
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 28th June 2021
I’ve never owned anything designer before but saw a client with a bag and fell in love!! Ordering easy and delivery was super-quick. Now I just need to save up for more tassels and mini bags to change it up from time to time!!
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It brings us such joy to think that you fell in love with our product. We look forward to seeing you change up your handbag with our accessories Best Sarah x
Another lovely purchase from Sarah Haran. Beautiful product, lovely packaging, fantastic service. one of the nicest companies on the internet. Gillian Crawford
Beautiful handbag, excellent customer service.
My first Sarah Haran and certainly won’t be my last! I ordered a Dahlia black 2in 1 leather tote, absolutely delighted with it, leather is so soft( buttery) Knowing that I can add the the bag,different items making it unique is what makes a Sarah Haran bag special. Came beautifully packaged, showed me that there was a lot of love and care in the preparation for posting and as a bonus, a wee gift of 3 macaroons! I have the bug! Thank you Sarah Haran.
Very happy with my new bag. The bag wasn't available initially but you let me know as soon as it was and it was delivered within 48hrs. Can't fault that service.
I now have several SH bags ,tassels and chains .The bags are beautifully made with such soft leather and can be changed to so many looks with all the accessories .Customer service is outstanding and even have a fab Facebook group for all us ladies who love these bags .Has helped me so much this last 17 months since loosing my husband suddenly .
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Beautiful Dahlia. I’m a fan of anything that’s multifunctional so the ability to use the bag in different ways was a huge appeal. However it also is a thing of beauty. The leather is so soft and the hardware stunning. The pictures don’t do it justice.
Absolutely love my new tan Dahlia bag. The leather is buttery soft and with the many accessories available to order will be a very versatile item. The item arrives within a few days & is beautifully packaged 🥰
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Brilliant customer service and fantastic products which never disappoint
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Great quality of product . Very satisfied . Order arrived within a couple of days .
Would highly recommend Sarah Haran’s bags. Fabulous quality leather and workmanship and excellent customer service.
Always a delight to deal with … always as helpful as ever … 10/10 for service such beautiful bags and such lovely leather …. Can’t wait for my next purchase 😊
I've been coveting one of these bags for quite some time - why did I wait so long? It's such a gorgeous bag, beautifully made with the finest quality of leather and I'm absolutely delighted.The only downside is...I need more!
All the bags which come from Sarah Haran, are of excellent quality and style. The customer service is second to none. Would highly recommend.
Fourth purchase!! Oops
Beautiful Handbag -this is my second handbag that I have recently purchased and the quality is second to none and the customer service from the SH team is brilliant! The speed of service of getting the purchase out is unbelievable - everything about Sarah Haran is amazing!! Highly recommend all products at Sarah Haran, you will not be disappointed!
As I slowly start travelling again, my beautiful ‘Poppy’ is my best buddy - so stylish, so smart and so practical, so I treated myself ‘her’ to a fun matching trinket.
I have wanted a Dahlia for so long and now I am the proud owner of the Dahlia 2 in 1. It didn’t disappoint. The leather is so soft and buttery. Perfect for work and shopping. Plenty of room for all my belongings but not a heavy bag. The customer service from Sarah Haran is second to none. The way you can accessorise the Dahlia for a different look is a brilliant concept. I have already purchased some different tassels. Would throughly recommend.
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 4th July 2021
Sarah Haran is the brand that others need to emulate. Perfect product coupled with outstanding customer services.
Excellent cannot fault service or product always satisfied
Sarah Haran is rated 4.99 based on 777 reviews