Sarah Haran Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sarah Haran
Read Sarah Haran Reviews

About Sarah Haran:

Sarah Haran accessories are the perfect balance of beauty and function.

Our handbags are designed to help women meet life's daily challenges. Beautiful & functional, our innovative modular designs and clever features will make you feel more organised and confident, whatever you are doing. We stand behind our accessories with our legendary lifetime guarantee.

+44 (0) 1505 873599

Sarah Haran Reviews | 20th November 2019
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 9th December 2019
Sue S
More Photos & Videos
Sarah Haran bags are everything a great bag should be and so much more. The quality of the leather and versatility are fantastic. For me, it’s the beautiful range of accessories to make every bag individual that give the Sarah Haran brand its uniqueness. All of this coupled with the amazing and very personal customer service guarantee that your first Sarah Haran purchase certainly won’t be your last!
Love the quality style colour and flexibility of this bag.
Really really pleased with my first order Beautiful black Dalia bag and a black cashmere wrap Quality of both items is exceptional
Wore the wrap yesterday didn’t slip off like other wraps Think I will buy a camel one as well !!! Can’t wait to add to my handbag collection Think I’m nw addicted
There are so many fabulous thing to recommend Sarah's bags. The obvious quality in every aspect of each bag, from the materials and design, to the fun and funky accessories to customise and make unique. I have just added an Exclusive Edit Iris to my collection. A black Iris with a red tartan and a textured Shagree Ivy - absolutely thrilled with my edits!
Lovely good quality bags that are different from the norm
Outstanding quality and versatility! I love the idea of being able to personalise my bag for every occasion. Will certainly be adding to my collection in the future!
Very quick and efficient service. Saw the bag on Instagram
Very helpful website, and extremely prompt delivery. My order arrived beautifully packaged. I am thrilled with all my purchases. The leather is of superb quality, and the design if the bags is wonderful. Poppy, the backpack, is exactly what I have been looking for. The removable Ivy is a lovely evening bag and I can already see the scope for future purchases to customise the bags. I am totally hooked!
Recently purchased the Dahlia Bloom in the grey colourway with gold hardware and am delighted with it. Excellent quality product in all respects, first class customer service and superquick delivery.
Hope Sarah continues to develop the range of products and accessories.
Gorgeous bag that goes with everything as you can mix and Mach to coordinate with your outfit.
Hold everyday essentials and is a delight to use.
Yet another beautiful bag, Marie this time to add to my collection, always great quality and always great customer service.
My first purchase from Sarah Haran after having met Sarah at a BWS event back at the beginning of 2019.

I am thrilled as bags are my passion!

Easy to order, great communication of order receipt & delivery schedule too.
I’m a confessed bagaholic. What attracted me to SH was the range of colours and accessories to style up and down - making each look unique.
The bags are roomy and well thought out -stylish yet very practical. Customer service has been five star - would highly recommend.
Absolutely stunning bags. Love the different ways of wearing them
I have seen the videos on Facebook about Sarah Harlan handbags. They looked beautiful and I visited the site quite a few times before deciding to purchase the Dalia 2-1 Tote & Ivy handbag in Suede. I don’t normally spend lots of money on handbags but they looked so beautiful and well made and truly thought out I finally decided to take the plunge and buy them and I haven’t been disappointed, I love them! Great quality, leather feels soft well made and beautifully styled with great attention to detail! Thank you Sarah! X
My exclusive edit 'Thunder and Lightening is a absolutely stunning. The new grey colour is beautiful and all the extra accessories blend perfectly together. The bag is so chic and elegant and I love it. Sarah has created a wonderful range of handbags, the quality is outstanding and I can't recommend them enough.
Thank you again.
Absolutely delighted with my beautiful Dahlia. Superb personal service - hand written notes etc - made to feel very special. Thank you for making my day! xx
Sarah has thought of everything with this bag, which I saw on Anthea Turner's instagram. I absolutely love it. Beautiful leather and soft inside.
My first Sarah Harlan bag has just arrived. It’s the gorgeous Jasmine in a lovely soft green with echos of blue. The bag is beautifully made and bigger than I though it would be worth plenty of room for my glasses, phone and makeup.
Thank you Sarah.