Sarah Haran Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sarah Haran
Read Sarah Haran Reviews

About Sarah Haran:

Sarah Haran accessories are the perfect balance of beauty and function.

Our handbags are designed to help women meet life's daily challenges. Beautiful & functional, our innovative modular designs and clever features will make you feel more organised and confident, whatever you are doing. We stand behind our accessories with our legendary lifetime guarantee.

+44 (0) 1505 873599

hello@sarahharan.com

I purchased a chain for bag. I was very impressed with the the whole purchase experience, the item arrived within 3days of ordering it and the quality of chain is excellent .. will certainly shop with this company again.. many thanks
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 11th April 2021
The product is beautiful.
The after sales customer service is brilliant. Polite and efficient. I won’t be buying handbags from anywhere else.
The personal service you receive is first class.

The quality of the bags which bear Sarah Haran’s name represent quality.

Delivery arrangements are first class.
Delivery was super efficient even with Easter holidays on the horizon. I wasn’t sure what to expect but quality of leather and stitching is first class and the sign of a well made handbag! I bought a black Jasmine and this is a great little bag that could be used casually or for more dressy occasions dependent on accessories! I can see I will be buying the Ivy next to clip onto it to make it even more versatile.
A pleasure to do business with Sarah Haran and the team. They really value their customers and go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
So excited to have just received the latest addition to my collection. As always 5 star service from placing my order through to the timely delivery and it goes without saying that the quality is exceptional.
Excellent communication from the time I placed my order until it are today, plus a lovely touch of Easter chocolate goodies in the delivery box. Extremely well packed.
Elegant practical and versatile.
I wanted a small bag for my daughter’s wedding to colour match shoes - Sarah Harlan’s choice is excellent in both colour and style and I found that with the tassel accessories can be made to fit any occasion- I’m really delighted! Excellent quality as usual!
Absolutely gorgeous. So pleased with the purchase. So much so I want another. So versatile and just what I love. So pleased to have come across Sarah Haran. Thank you
Very quick delivery and help when choosing colours. I bought the Jasmine which is just the right size .Highly recommended
I was unsure which patterned strip would look best with my bag. I spoke personally to Sarah who was lovely and extremely helpful. I would definitely buy from this lady in the future.
To put it simply, everything about the Sarah Haran experience is fabulous. The bags, the accessories and the team are all of an exceptionally high standard. You need to experience it to believe it.
So happy with my purchase - bought The Jasmine in black and an Ivy in Dalmatian spot. Both bags are made extremely well - very high quality. Love the way they fit together. They’re so light too. Perfect.
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Bought the bag as a birthday present for my wife, she was thrilled. The bag is excellent quality and I believe we will be back for more.
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 1st April 2021
I have just purchased the Marie bag in gold and I am so pleased with it. The quality is very good and you can get so much in it. I love the fact that you can add accessories. I am definitely thinking of purchasing another one in either Teal or Passion. Love them.
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 31st March 2021 Sarah Haran 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Sarah Haran where have you been all my life?! Absolutely adore these bags and the originality of the brilliant concept that everything is interchangeable so can create a multitude of looks from simple to super-glam. A true convert I now can’t envisage buying any other brand. The leathers are exceptional quality and the design features are high end luxury. My favourite has to be the Jasmine bag, so versatile especially with added tassels and clipped to an Ivy. Just wonderful.
Wow! My first purchase - a black Jasmine with Polka Dot Ivy. Firstly, I’m lucky to own a few high end bags - Mulberry/Amanda Wakeley/Lulu Guinness and I’m pleased to say that these bags live up to those higher priced bags. The workmanship and quality is excellent and as I have shoulder problems I really appreciate the lightweight materials. I’ve joined the VIP club as I know this is going to become my favourite brand for bags.
Super quality and stylish. Love all the different accessories to change up the bags.
I was bowled over by the kind efforts in helping to sort my order out ... not only did martine help me with colour choices to suit my needs she worked til late on on a Friday night. I am thrilled to bits with purchase and is probably the staple go to bag in my wardrobe
Highly recommend - thank you.
It's fabulous to hear such a positive review Caroline, thank you for taking the time to let us know how much joy your bags brought you!

The Sarah Haran Team x
Just bought my third Sarah Haran handbag. Beautiful as always. Fabulous leather and shape and so versatile. Highly recommend any of Sarah’s products. Extremely high quality and a joy to own.
Sarah Haran is rated 5.00 based on 638 reviews