Sarah Haran Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sarah Haran

About Sarah Haran: Luxury handbags thoughtfully designed in Britain. Beautiful, practical and of the highest quality. Our bags are crafted in Britain and Spain, using the best craftsmanship and materials possible. Designed with modern women in mind, our bags offer a timeless piece of luxury, backed up by our legendary lifetime guarantee.

Carried by some of the World’s leading minds, from FTSE CEOs to Fashion Editors, every handbag embodies Sarah Haran’s philosophy of functionality that doesn't compromise style or ethics.

sarah@sarahharan.com

"Received a first class, very personal service from Sarah herself when I had a problem ordering online. Thank you. My bag is beautiful and was such a delight to unpack. (Lily plus tassel keyring). Beautiful quality leather and the hardware is such a lovely weight. This is my second Sarah Haran bag and I will definitely be back for more."
"Without doubt a very thoughtfully designed bag which looks fabulous whilst being perfect for work - carrying MacBook and other items comfortably. The detachable smaller bag is beautifully made too, and provides many customisable options. Quality is superb, and beautifully finished (both inside and out) - service from Sarah Haren is very personable - a good experience start to finish, and highly recommended. I look forward to enjoying my bag on a daily basis!"
"My heart sings to beautiful personal designed bags by Sarah Haran. After a recent purchase the delight to receive my bag & then the thought of pure perfection in the packaging beautiful presented. I thank you & wish you further success in the future."
"I am now the proud owner of 2 handbags. They are made from beautiful soft leather and extremely well made with a dust bag included. From ordering to receiving them was exceptionally quick."
"I recently read Sarah’s story in the press and investigated her website. Whilst it’s always a worry purchasing from an unknown brand I thought the website and purchase process was excellent and the product has proved o be of very high quality and just what I needed"
"I was so excited when my box arrived so perfectly packaged. I carefully unfolded the layers until I reached my much wanted Sarah Haran bag - a lovely gift for Valentines. What's not to love about these bags. Thank you so much."
Sarah Haran is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews