Sarah Haran Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sarah Haran

About Sarah Haran: Luxury handbags thoughtfully designed in Britain. Beautiful, practical and of the highest quality. Our bags are crafted in Britain and Spain, using the best craftsmanship and materials possible. Designed with modern women in mind, our bags offer a timeless piece of luxury, backed up by our legendary lifetime guarantee.

Carried by some of the World’s leading minds, from FTSE CEOs to Fashion Editors, every handbag embodies Sarah Haran’s philosophy of functionality that doesn't compromise style or ethics.

+44 (0) 1505 873599

hello@sarahharan.com

Vicki
"Sarah is a pleasure to deal with. Great communicator and you know once she has an order it will be produced and delivered as promised."
Josephine
"Sarah Haran has designed a unique set of bags with a great concept. Love then can’t get enough of the colours and accessories."
Siobhan M
"Received a first class, very personal service from Sarah herself when I had a problem ordering online. Thank you. My bag is beautiful and was such a delight to unpack. (Lily plus tassel keyring). Beautiful quality leather and the hardware is such a lovely weight. This is my second Sarah Haran bag and I will definitely be back for more."
"I am so pleased with my camera bag purchase. Beautifully wrapped and packged really well. Very quick delivery. Thank you"
"What a fantastic brand. The design of all products is amazing, the attention paid to the detail and leather used in all products is of such a high quality. The customer service very professional and thoughtful. Thank you for making purchasing from you a delightful experience. Wishing Sarah and the Sarah Haran Brand every success in the further. A must have bag for all bag lovers."
"This is my second purchase of a beautiful Sarah Haran handbag. Once again I’m delighted with the quality, craftsmanship and versatility of my handbag. Sarah gives you a very personal shopping experience and is always on hand to answer any questions you may have."
"I just love my Lily bag in black and white spot! A true classic - it’ll never date and I’m sure given the quality I’ll be using it when I’m an old lady!!"
Thanks so much for taking the trouble to review our Ivy bag. You have made a great choice and it is truly is a classic bag. It really wont date and you will never be old carrying this bag. best wishes Sarah
"Amazing service - my bag arrived so quickly."
So glad the leather handbag arrived so quickly. We try hard to ensure a quick turnaround and give our customers a great service. Thanks so much for taking the time to review. Sarah
"The personal service from Sarah was fantastic. Communication by email and telephone made life easy. Honestly, it was just like dealing with a lovely friend - but totally professional at the same time."
So glad we were able to help. You have described the exact service that I like to give. Thanks so much for your support and the 5 stars. Sarah
"Fantastic handbag. I get so many complaints. Excellent service"
So pleased you love it. Thank you for reviewing. Sarah x
"I’m delighted with my bag . I bought it for my ‘big birthday’ that I celebrated 2 wks ago in New York ! I looked in most of the designer shops for a handbag to remind me of a fabulous holiday . To cut a long story short I saw several handbags that I liked but they were either out of my price range or I couldn’t choose the hard wear colour. I waited until I returned home and ordered my bag in dusty lilac and Dahlia design and I absolutely love it ! Perfect for so many occasions and beautifully finished , thank you I will cereus from you again."
How lovely to order to remind you of a milestone. I am of course delighted that we made the grade above other handbags that you saw. Thanks so much for choosing us. Best wishes Sarah x
"Very pleased with the quality of the products and with the service at Sarah Haran. My order arrived swiftly and was beautifully packaged."
Thanks so much for feedback. Means a lot particularly when you take a chance on a brand you do not know. Have many adventures with your bag. Sarah x
"The hobo bag is a delight! Lovely soft buttery leather and a fabulous size. Even better than I'd imagined. I love the navy and rose colour combination. The bag is an understated classic! I wish it also came in tan and black."
So glad you are delighted. Love the idea of tan and black. That would be a great combo. Thanks so much for suggestion. We do bespoke as well if you every fancy to commission. Thanks for such nice feedback. Best wishes Sarah x
"I love my Sarah Haran bags! So much thought and care go into making them so stylish and practical. My Ivy goes everywhere with me, as it’s the perfect size for hands free when travelling, then out at night, dressed up with the gorgeous chain. Looking forward to using the Marie!"
thanks so much for the feedback. Its so helpful to hear our bags are perfect. and helpful as you go about your day. Thanks so much Sarah x
"Super stylish, beautiful quality, innovative bags. Great service!"
Thanks so much for such a lovely review. Very pleased. Sarah x
"I have purchased two bags from Sarah Haran and they are both spectacular, the quality is amazing and the design innovative and traditional but still up to date."
Thanks so much for the lovely rating. I am totally delighted that you are pleased with your handbags. Makes it all worth while. Best wishes Sarah x
"When I read about Sarah Haran in the press I rushed to look at her website. I’m so glad I did. My newly acquired Dahlia Tote is the most superb bag - the quality and finish is second to none and feels so much more personal than a bag from one of the large companies. Thank you so much Sarah."
Delighted to receive your review Susan. I know how hard it can be to purchase things on line just in case it turns out to be a mistake. I am so pleased that the handbag is just what you wanted and lives up to the kind words also by the Daily Mail. Thanks for your support. Sarah x
"All my communications with Sarah Haran have been first class: from the online chat to placing the order, everything was very professional. My Dahlia tote in black arrived in less than 24 hours and is just perfect; I love it!"
So glad you love it. That's lovely feedback and so helpful for other people who do not know my brand. Thanks very much Sarah x
"Totally love the bag design, it's chic, beautiful and well crafted. Will definitely purchase again, another colour! Just a little bit of my personal opinion below. Knowing the fact that the bag is made with best high quality full grain leather (that's heavy stuff), maybe the inside lining can use less heavy material. I find it quite heavy after putting in all my other most basic necessities (purse, keys house / car, handphone, sunglasses and sometimes my laptop / tab)."
Thanks so much for the positive feedback. You are quite right, using the highest quality materials can mean it makes it a little heavier and whilst i have managed to keep the hardware to a minimum I appreciate what you mean. I will certainly look at trying a fabric as you suggest. I am delighted to have the feedback. best wishes Sarah
"This is a bit unclear - do you want me to say what I think of Sarah Haran the company, or of my recent purchase? Regarding my recent purchase, I thought the chain was fine, if a bit too yellowy and possibly a bit pricey. Interestingly, my daughter just bought a fake Gucci bag for 20 euros from a street trader in Palma and the chain on it was just as good in every way! So I have to admit that instead of buying the silver one from you I plan to buy a bag with a silver chain (as they're detachable) from a street trader when we go back to Palma in August. The bag was very good quality too. Having said that I do really love your bags."
Thanks for the review. Sorry if the system was unclear. Also sorry you felt the chain did not warrant 5 stars. We do use the highest quality products as that is something that is very important to us. The chain matches perfectly to all the gold hardware that we use and it is actually a light gold hue. We also do our best to keep prices as transparent and as keen as possible. £35 for the chain which is cross body length is very well priced when we compare to our competitors and similar luxury vendors. I cannot really comment on the chain you purchased in Palma as I have not seen it but we are delighted that you like our handbags and hope one day to serve you again. Best Sarah
"Sarah is always extremely helpful and a delight to correspond with over purchases and custom orders."
Thanks very much. I love helping! Cheers. Sarah
"As an ex buyer and now as a fashion stylist I know a lot about accessories! The make is great, the design is thoughtful and thorough and I love using my Sarah Harlan bag."
Thanks so much for great feedback, especially given your background. Means so much. Best wishes Sarah x
"Perfect workmanship,elegant. Excellent service."
Quality is so important to me and so I am always delighted to read that we made the grade. Thanks so much. Sarah x
Sarah Haran is rated 4.98 based on 58 reviews