Sarah Haran Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sarah Haran
Read Sarah Haran Reviews

About Sarah Haran:

Sarah Haran accessories are the perfect balance of beauty and function.

Our handbags are designed to help women meet life's daily challenges. Beautiful & functional, our innovative modular designs and clever features will make you feel more organised and confident, whatever you are doing. We stand behind our accessories with our legendary lifetime guarantee.

+44 (0) 1505 873599

hello@sarahharan.com

I am such a fan ! Have made several purchases. The quality of all the products has been top quality and the service outstanding. My most recent purchase was the new two tone strap and double tassel. Very gorgeous. Really does change the look of several of my Dalia and ivy bags. So delighted that I have just ordered this set in another colour.
What a delight in these terrible times to open the beautiful package from Sarah Haran to find my first Dahlia Bloom. My sister had said that it is the best bag she has ever had - and now I understand why. Exquisitely made and immensely versatile - I love it, and can't wait to show it off!
Excellent company to deal with. Genuinely interested in customer and their needs Fantastic quality. I have and will continue to recommend Sarah and the Sarah Haran brand to handbag lovers.
So glad I bought the accessories to switch my Dahlia up, as it may sound shallow, but a wonderful handbag cheers me up! Even though my office is now downstairs in my conservatory, I still carry my Dahlia downstairs with me every morning and place it on the chair next to me. A little piece of loved normality in these challenging times.
Beautiful designs combined with high quality leather in a gorgeous range of colours.
Thank you so much for summing up part of our brand. High quality materials is really key to us and who doesn't need a bit of colour in their life!
I have just purchased two detachable ivy bags to create different looks with my Dahlia, fantastic quality and an outstanding service, I am such a Sarah Harán fan now, I just love the whole concept, and being able to create a bag personal to me, highly recommend it !!
thanks so much for 5 stars. Delighted that our concept gives you the chance to create something so personal. Quality is also key as we want our bags to last so you can keep on using them.
This is my fourth bag from Sarah - they are so well made and so practical . They make me more organised than I really am 😂. I just got the Michelle which fits a huge amount of stuff in easily covering all my work things - eyeing up the Jessica bowling bag next and looking forward to seeing the mini dahlia.
We are so pleased to know our handbags fulfil their promise. We designed them to be practical and functional and of course to be a high quality product. Great to hear that we have made you more organised as well - just what we wanted. Thank you
I am absolutely thrilled with my beautiful red Iris bag, which has come with an additional cream strap and cream tassel - Sarah’s Edit. As always the service was exemplary. I cannot praise Sarah Haran bags highly enough. Stunning designs, beautifully made and with great thought to detail. I am an ardent fan!!
Another gorgeous bag from Sarah Haran. My leopard print Lily is meeting my black Ivy and Dahlia! I love how versatile all Sarah’s bags are. Very easy to mix and match accessories and bags. The quality, design and leather is beautiful but also very practical for everyday use. Love them all 😍
Thank you so much for your review. Delighted that our bags are working for you. Love the way you have styled this!
Beautiful products and fantastic service! I’ve become a real fan and so has my friend who is receiving gifts! Thank you Sarah and team
Thank you so much for 5 stars and for introducing your friend to our brand. What a lucky friend she is.
Sarah’s attention to detail is exceptional - from the design and functionality of all her bags and accessories right through to the high end individual wrapping of each purchase. Highly recommend - you will love them!
Thanks so much for 5 stars. It really makes it all worth it when we read such lovely feedback. We aim to please with our designs and provide a wonderful experience for our customers
I love my Sarah Haran bags, superb quality, excellent delivery and packaging is top class.
I received my mini dahlia bespoke and she is perfect... Beautiful attention to details, amazingly done and stunning colors... Thanks!
We are so delighted that you are enjoying our Mini Dahlia. The first of its kind and definitely 1 of a kind! best wishes Sarah x
Easy to use website. Got a good deal on tote and useful 10% off for future mini bag!
Thanks so much for your feedback. Totally delighted that you love our handbags. Look forward to seeing what you plan for restyling your handbag.
Best wishes Sarah
Love my new bag. Looks and feels like such great quality and has already been admired by many.
Beautifully designed and handcrafted handbags with some wonderful accessories to accompany them. There's something very special about a crafted designer bag that punches way above other mainstream designer bags! Well done all at Sarah Haran.
Thanks so much for your review. We are so pleased to be seen as punching above our weight. We have worked really hard to make our handcrafted designer handbags the best that they can be so we are pleased you agree. Best wishes Sarah
Dear Sarah and Martina, Thank you ever so much for all your attention and correspondence throughout my decision for my handbag! I was treated with the utmost of professionalism, you heard and understood my needs and guided me through the entire way. When I received my parcel, I was amazed at the packaging in which my tote came, all wrapped with the utmost of love in tissue paper-unwrapping it was an experience which I shall cherish forever! It made me feel special and I know how you must feel packing each and every item in such a way, to allow for the receiver to have this kind of an experience with her purchase! I can see that you love what you do! And I wonder what a personal experience would have been like!? I shall most definitely recommend you and your products! I‘ll stay in touch as I have my eyes on another product of yours!
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It makes our job so worthwhile when we read this. We want to make our company a first class experience and we are delighted that we have achieved this. Thanks for giving us 5 stars. Best wishes Sarah x
Beautiful quality bag. I love the design features. The colour is gorgeous. The leather is premium quality. I would highly recommend buying a Sarah Harangue bag.
I’m absolutely delighted with my Dalia bag, it’s everything I’d hoped it would be, beautiful quality leather.Looking forward to my next one already !!
I am absolutely thrilled with my stunning Dahlia 2 in 1 Leather Tote, I also ordered a fab decorative patterned leather strip for the times when I didn't need to have the Ivy attached. I love everything about Sarah Haran's handbags -the designs, the workmanship and the excellent customer service. I also really love and appreciate Sarah's fantastic work ethic and customer consideration. Having bought an Ivy bag last September, I have become an addict and now have three of her wonderful creations, but I know with certainty that I will be adding to my collection!!
Thanks so much for the review and the 5 stars. So pleased that you have joined us in our handbag obsession. Delighted to see one of our handbags at the Opera. Best wishes Sarah
Sarah Haran is rated 5.00 based on 162 reviews