Sarah Haran Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sarah Haran
Read Sarah Haran Reviews

About Sarah Haran:

Sarah Haran accessories are the perfect balance of beauty and function.

Our handbags are designed to help women meet life's daily challenges. Beautiful & functional, our innovative modular designs and clever features will make you feel more organised and confident, whatever you are doing. We stand behind our accessories with our legendary lifetime guarantee.

+44 (0) 1505 873599

hello@sarahharan.com

I’m delighted with my bag . I bought it for my ‘big birthday’ that I celebrated 2 wks ago in New York ! I looked in most of the designer shops for a handbag to remind me of a fabulous holiday . To cut a long story short I saw several handbags that I liked but they were either out of my price range or I couldn’t choose the hard wear colour. I waited until I returned home and ordered my bag in dusty lilac and Dahlia design and I absolutely love it ! Perfect for so many occasions and beautifully finished , thank you I will cereus from you again.
How lovely to order to remind you of a milestone. I am of course delighted that we made the grade above other handbags that you saw. Thanks so much for choosing us. Best wishes Sarah x
The lovely thing is you are dealing with a real person. I wanted this as a present and made an urgent request to Sarah and she made sure I got this in time for my friend’s birthday.
Service was one of the values that I wanted in my company when I started my brand so reading that we have achieved this is wonderful. Thank you also for taking the trouble Lisa of reviewing. Best wishes Sarah x
Sarah Haran is rated 5.00 based on 160 reviews