RubyShoes Day Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RubyShoes Day

How would you rate RubyShoes Day ?

Eileen Baranosky
Verified Buyer
"Love my shoes. I tried on a pair in Barcelona, Spain and I needed one size larger. I went to the internet and ordered the shoes. They were at my house when I arrived home."
Kate Ireland
Verified Buyer
"RubyShoesDay have a really good selection of shoes of all descriptions. The online ordering was fast and simple. They kept me informed every step of the way with delivery details and they shipped really quickly. I loved the little hand written note too ! That was a nice touch. I would definitely order from them again."
AMANDA SNEAP
Verified Buyer
"Top brands, superfast delivery"
"Love the really different shoes that Ruby Shoes stock. Always a little personal note in the order which is a nice touch."
"easy to use website. Efficient service. Fast delivery."
Mrs Pamela Barrett
Verified Buyer
"Delivery Excellant, shoes lovely and comfortable. Thank you"
Niamh Duffe
Verified Buyer
"One of the best online companies I ever dealt with. Great selection of well photographed, well described, quality footwear. Speedy despatch, hand-written thank you cards, incredibly fast refunds or exchanges if required. I love these guys and wish every online company were as efficient as them! I will order from them again, no question about it."
Lesley Anne Hand
Verified Buyer
"Great service very fast to Ireland, great sandel love them thank you"
Kim Dangreau Taylor
Verified Buyer
"I am so pleased with my purchase,Laura Vita sandals. Very prompt delivery. Thank you to RubyShoes Day.would not hesitate ordering again."
Jenny Donaldson-Cass
Verified Buyer
"Really fast delivery! My order was dispatched immediately and arrived the next day. It had a lovely handwritten note with the receipt which was a nice touch."
"Great service. These fab shoes arrived with a little personalised note... lovely touch"
Amanda Baxter
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service, lovely shoes"
Jean Howell
Verified Buyer
"I initially dithered about buying these sandals, but now I am so glad that I did. They look really classy, go with most outfits and are extremely comfortable. I can wear them all day and forget about them. Also they are a perfect fit and true to size."
Caroline Ogden
Verified Buyer
"Arrived super quick, well packed with a handwritten note. Fab!"
"Great service super speedy delivery with a lovely note in the parcel. Honest priced posting charges, fantastic ARt sandals, I love that they stock CLAMP too. #bedtplacetoobuyshoes"
Andrew Mizzi
Verified Buyer
"Great shoes shame you can't get them in black.."
Andrea Stow
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived very promptly with a very nice message in the box. Would use them again."
Mrs Janice Acklam
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service over the telephone when i rang to ask for more information regarding the colour of the lavender blue softino's. The sneakers were despatched within a couple of hours of ordering online and arrived the very next day! I haven't worn them but the colour is lovely - a rich warm cornflower blue. Another lovely touch from rubyshoesday was a little hand-written note inside the shoe box! The only minor down-side was that the soles of the sneakers were slightly 'dusty' (but this was minimal) and it does say on the website that shoes may have been previously tried on by customers in the shop. This wasn't enough of a problem to stop me ordering from rubyshoesday again however! Thank you."
Mandy Garland
"Love my shoes πŸ’–"
Suzanne Harrison
Verified Buyer
"lots of very nice comments, and they make me smileπŸ˜†πŸ˜†"
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.99 based on 73 reviews