RubyShoes Day Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RubyShoes Day

Tell us how RubyShoes Day made you happy

"a very good business"
"I fell in love with a pair of boots whilst on holiday over Christmas, but couldn’t get them in my size. I found Ruby Shoes Day through google; they had my size and were super quick to deliver. So pleased with my beautiful boots! Buy with confidence."
"The delivery was prompt and efficient with a personal note to me attached to my reciept which made me feel valued as a new customer."
"RubyShoes are a great supplier for high quality, comfortable footwear. I have now brought 5 pairs of shoes / boots and they have all been outstanding. The customer service is great and you even get a hand written thank you note from the owner when you purchase shoes. I have never experienced any issues with this great company and I will continue to use them going forward. Thank you RubyShoes Mick"
"Quality and interesting shoes, boots and slippers. Efficient, friendly and super-helpful (when I rang them once, with a question). I’m a big fan of this shoe retailer, buying online twice, and I even visited the shop once, when I happened to be passing nearby Hebden Bridge (I live a fair distance away). Thoroughly recommended."
"Excellent service. Dispatched same day and received the following day. Beautiful products!"
"Excellent online service"
"Great price, delivery was right on time for Xmas and shoes received where exactly as described. Will definitely use again. Many thanks."
"Fast delivery, great boots"
"Love this shop so glad I am able to order on line haven't had the time to vista personally"
"Order arrived promptly and customer services were very helpful. Would have given 5 stars but I was not sent any email when my order was dispatched."
"Bought for a xmas gift but the service and delivery was excellent"
"Thank you, rubyshoesday. I love my Jungla shoes. They arrived the day after I ordered them by telephone. There was a hand written note in the box with the shoes that made me feel a bit special."
"The website was easy to navigate, the delivery was quick and simple, the shoes I bought are lovely and the handwritten note inside the box when I opened it thanking me for the custom was a nice touch too"
"I visited the shop in person and tried on my boots several weeks before, but felt I had to earn such a delightful treat. The communication from the shop was great - keeping me right up to date. The boots were posted super quickly and within 48 hours of ordering them, they were on my feet, making me smile very broadly. Thank you."
"Excellent service excellent item and super fast delivery A*"
"I recently ordered a pair of slippers,they arrived the following day beautifully wrapped with a little note, nice touch! And the slippers are so comfortable I don't want them off my feet but as they are a Christmas present I will have to wait. Thankyou rubyshoesday. This might be my first order but not my last. Great service"
"Gorgeous boots and brilliant service, thanks"
"Excellent prompt service 👍"
"I’m over the moon with my beautiful new boots, which I took delivery of less than 24 hrs after ordering. Great quality product, well packaged and even had a lovely little hand written card with my receipt attached, which made me smile. Would definitely order from RubyShoes Day again and again..."
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.95 based on 149 reviews