RubyShoes Day Reviews

of reviewers recommend RubyShoes Day
Read RubyShoes Day Reviews

37 Market Street

Tell us how RubyShoes Day made you happy
Fantastic customer service and will definitely by from this shop again. My shoes arrived quickly and I loved the eco packaging (no plastic in sight!!!)
Excellent service . I ordered the wrong size of slippers and was guided
through the returns and replacement procedure. An excellent performance in these difficult times. We shall visit the store when it is allowed to open.
Speedy delivery, NO plastic wrapping, great item, thanks very much, will defo be back!
Brilliant customer service, emailed questions were answered promptly. Once I placed my online order my shoes arrived quickly, and with a handwritten Thank you note.
I was also pleased to see they were packaged in a recyclable shipping bag rather than the usual plastic for landfill. Will definitely be back for more.
Great shoes.
Great service
Brilliant choice of footwear and ery efficient service when ordered online.
Quick service and good communication. Not to mention outrageously fantastic boots.
Fantastic quality boots in a great colour. Delivery was also prompt which always helps as I was keen to receive them!
Ace service!
My boots arrived quickly and they are brilliant very comfy and the little note inside a nice touch keep up the good work x kay
Great company, great choice, easy to use online shop and delivery was fast!
Love my new boots, sooo comfy!
Good quality and very comfortable.
RubyShoes Day 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Excellent service. Slippers ordered and delivered the same day.
Excellent service and very quick delivery. It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. It was purchased as a gift so I can’t comment on the bag.
An amazing shop and knew when my boots died that they would have the perfect replacements. A great range of wonderful not boring footwear. Great service too and quick turn around from order to my feet.
Excellent service, well packed delivered in time scale given, love the sandals I bought can’t wait for summer
Excellent customer service
Excellent, prompt service. Pleasant hand - written note from packer. Love, love, love my Dr. Feet slippers!
Great product and great service. Thanks.
Very happy with this purchase My husband has taken them as fitted him better. Hoping for more stock of these ankle wellies by Didrikson so I can order a pair for myself...
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.94 based on 482 reviews