RubyShoes Day Reviews

of reviewers recommend RubyShoes Day
Read RubyShoes Day Reviews

37 Market Street

Tell us how RubyShoes Day made you happy
Amazing service, shoes and staff, and it’s in Hebden Bridge, the funkiest town ever so always worth a visit.
Second time customer.boots Bought both times brilliant ,excellent service
Great to deal with, and the packed really well in lovely paper packaging. I Love the boots, they're gorgeous. Thanks
Love my Mary-Jane Jungla shoes, the colour is lovely and they are very comfortable. I have had lots of very nice comments about them
Loved the boots I purchased
Good quality product and very comfortable shoes. I ordered online and they arrived very promptly.
Excellent prompt service, so happy with my boots.
What a fabulous online shop! A great collection of slightly edgy and stylish footwear. The service is second to none! Heidi and Sara were extremely helpful on the phone and took a number of photos of the boots I was looking at and emailed them so I could get a good sense of the colours - all while being just really friendly and pleasant. Highly recommended!
What can I say. Fantastic collection of shoes. Stocked the pair I was hunting for and delivered them promptly with a lovely personal note. Highly recommend
Great shoes and terrific service, thank you.
I love dropping into the shop at Hebden Bridge. The staff are great, the music is great as is the choice of footwear, etc. However, while masks have to be worn, I won’t be shopping. The online experience at Ruby Shoesday is just as superb as in person. Great choice, swift delivery and let’s not forget the superb packaging. I will be shopping this way again!
Quick delivery and amazingly comfortable jungla men’s shoes
Fabulous service and great products.
I really like the stock RubyShoes Day offer. A bit different & quirky.
The service is excellent, within hours of placing my latest order an email advised it had already been despatched & I think the parcel arrived the next day. I also like the personal touch of a hand written card, thanking you for the order & hope you enjoy wearing the shoes.
Ordered two pairs of shoes both fit very well am delighted - Heidi exceptionally helpful very pleasant - won’t hesitate to order in the future- thank you ☺️
Buying off RubyShoes was a very happy experience.The lady gave me very good advice and was very friendly. Very fast delivery as well.
Fantastic service as usual.Brought a pair of Grunbein boots which fit like a glove so comfortable and well made.
I decided I needed a new pair shoes, not just any shoes - but a particular pair of shoes. So set about hunting in the usual places where one finds the items in question, big buying power places, large concerns etc, only to find nobody had my size in the colour required. Then my eye alighted on a shop called Rubyshoesday, memories of the Rolling Stones and the tune came flooding back, this sounds fun I thought - and upon investigation they had exactly what I wanted, excellent, I bought them and looking through their website discovered it was a smallish shop in Hebden Bridge with an eclectic range of wonderful shoes and boots & etc, not the usual run-of-the-mill stuff at all, most interesting - and have decided upon a new pair of boots from them in the not too distant future, plus my wife wants a bag she saw from a super and colourful range they have, once she has decided which.
Anyway, the shoes quickly arrived, perfect fit, no problems at all, great stuff and very happy, now, lets go walking. Also enclosed with the shoes was a delightful, hand written note of 'thankyou for your purchase' and 'hoped I liked my lovely new shoes' well I did indeed and thought what a charming personal touch, rare in these days of electro-shopping. So = top quality shoes, a good price, excellent service and made me very happy and willing to do business again with them.
Got my volcanic red rucksack in a few days. Emails prompt on telling me how to track my parcel. Exact description. Plenty of room and pockets. Unique and stylish. Love it.
I have been looking for these shoes forever. Great prices, great quality, beautifully packaged.
2nd pair ordered.
Thank you all @Rubyshoesday.
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.92 based on 376 reviews