RubyShoes Day Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RubyShoes Day

How would you rate RubyShoes Day ?

"After looking at the attractive website & finding the process of buying very easy, my shoes arrived promptly & packaged well. I am delighted with their individual style. Free postage is an excellent incentive to purchase from this company."
"Even better than the pictures! These are the loveliest shoes ever. Prompt service, well packed. Excellent company."
"Very good customer service and quick delivery."
"The shoes are beautiful and they arrived really quickly...unfortunately one shoe was a 5 the other a 6 ...I ordered size 6...but I contacted them and they sorted the situation out promptly..within a week....they were very courteous and apologetic. They even put in a handwritten card thanking for my order...the personal touch goes a long way...I would purchase from them again no problem...."
"Really good selection of shoes on line and a seamless and speedy dispatch process. Can’t fault it."
"Love Ruby Shoes Day. Great product range. Excellent customer service and prompt delivery."
"Very speedy delivery"
"Great service: fast and friendly. Thanks for the little handwritten note. It made things so much more personal."
"Very pleased with purchase and service received from Ruby Shoes."
"Great shoes. Delivery was pretty fast and I was kept informed of progress. Will Defoe buy from here again."
"I would certainly use Rubyshoesday they were very efficient I received my bantry bag when they said I would and was impressed with the little thank you card It made it very much more personal even though it was a internet purchase so thanks Zoe at Rubyshoesday"
"The service and delivery was brilliant, the quality of the shoe itself was very good, unfortunately the size was too small even though I have other shoes from Yokono which fit perfectly. Also the heel was a little too low for me. But the style and the color where beautiful."
"I placed my order Sunday evening & my shoes arrived first thing Tuesday as stated. Fantastic service."
"Excellent service"
"I ordered my shoes online and they arrived earlier then expected which is always a benefit, they were well packaged and there was even a hand written note to say thank you which is a really nice touch. Will definitely order from you again. Thank you"
"Very comfortable shoes indeed.......:-)"
"Excellent seevice, primpr delivery, absolutely genuine article (so many fakes!). Lovely handwritten thank u note made me smile. Great company."
"Easy online purchase, delivered very quickly - even to the Highlands! - and a lovely handwritten “thank you for your order” note! Will order again - or call in next time I’m in the Lakes. And I absolutely love the bag. Thank you, great service."
"Bought a pair of Yokono sandals. Price was reasonable (cheaper than some more well known sites). No delivery costs and the sandals arrived promptly with updates on delivery. Really pleased with the service from RubyShoes Day. And the product is great. Will be looking on their site for more shoes in future."
"The boots arrived well packaged and in good time. I had a question before they arrived and got straight through to a lovely woman at the shop who was very helpful. The boots themselves are just lovely - comfortable and stylish and have already had comments. I'm very pleased with the whole experience."
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.97 based on 93 reviews