RubyShoes Day Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RubyShoes Day

How would you rate RubyShoes Day?

"Fab footwear - great customer service - one of the most efficient online shopping services."
"My local stockist for Softinos has had to close because of high business rates. Did a search and found your online shop. Simple to order, fast delivery and a nice little thank you note attached to my receipt. Super service, I will be shopping with you again and will tell my friends!"
Susan Webster
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service great little shop thank you fabulous shoes"
Alison Dixey
Verified Buyer
"Simple to order, speedy delivery, great shoes!"
Julia Cooper
Verified Buyer
"super quick delivery and a good quality product"
"I have just received my first pair of shoes from Ruby Shoes Day and they won’t be my last.I’m so pleased to have found this shop and love the choice of shoes,the range and the delightful customer service."
"Love Rubyshoes Day! Every time I order things come within no time at all and always include a hand written note, that always makes me smile. Brilliant shop, brilliant customer service. Highly recommend."
E MARQUISS
Verified Buyer
"Love my new boots!!! they're edgy, beautifully made, instantly comfortable. Thanks for excellent service."
Lizzi Walton
Verified Buyer
"Love RubyShoesDay as they always have unusual designs/styles. The staff are freindly and helpful and efficient. A pleasure to shop there"
Dhara Shah
Verified Buyer
"Great and prompt service"
"Great quality shoes. Arrived very quickly. Thank you"
"Providing a pair of unusual shoes, which hopefully will remain comfortable throughout the summer months!"
Sandra Butcher
Verified Buyer
"The order was delivered very quickly, the next day in fact. I did not on this occasion need it delivered that quick but if I had that would have been great. No delivery charge."
"2nd purchase from Ruby Shoesday and again delighted with my purchase. Another quality item of footwear!"
"I bought a pair of sandals online in the sale. Throughout the process there was great communication and service. Lovely shoes, beautifully packaged with a lovely note. = Happy customer :)"
Rachelle Charlesworth
Verified Buyer
"Always helpful and friendly service. Quick delivery and excellent quality. I love their range of chunky boots most!"
Helen Thorrington
Verified Buyer
"I loved the shop when I visited last year. This time, I ordered on line and the shoes arrived the next day. Amazing!"
Lorna Stevenson
Verified Buyer
"Lovely lovely shoes. Prompt delivery. Great service :-)"
"Was a little nervous making a shoe purchase, but knew my size in the brand I ordered. Excellent service Good communication Fast delivery Well priced"
Nicola Towler
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic footwear and exceptional customer service"
RubyShoes Day is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews