RubyShoes Day Reviews

RubyShoes Day 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Rachel Cliff
RubyShoes Day 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Rachel Cliff
Just the best boots one could ever hope for! I’ve hankered after a pair or Rover London 402s forever and now they’re mine! Thanks for the little note and super awesome boots. My second pair from your shop.. I’ll be back !! ♥️
Excellent service.
Great service - super choice of interesting shoes.
I bought a pair of Phoenix boots at the Ambleside shop last December and loved them, I bought a second pair online in a different colour and they arrived next day. Great service from a great shop with a fab choice of footwear
amazing service delivered in under 36 hours despite all of our local postal problems
Love, love, love my new boots! Fantastic quality, quirky and extremely comfortable all wrapped up with efficient and friendly customer service - what’s not to like!
Great prompt service and delivered within a couple of days.
Beautiful good quality Rover boots, received lots of compliments, well made and my cold feet were warm as toast all day. They are the type of boots that will last forever! I’m a size 5, they’re true to size.
Lovely shoes and friendly, attentive customer service. It's a real treat to shop at Ruby Shoesday!
Excellent service and great slippers- I ordered a second pair for my daughter in law.
Excellent service - very pleased with boots!
Very good customer service
Great and efficient service. Shoes arrived on time and in perfect condition. I will definitely use RubyShoes Day again. A very satisfied customer.
Very pleased with my purchase! - my order was processed and delivery very quickly with a personal touch. I will use RubyShoes Day again.
Despite quoting 2/3 day delivery, 8 days later I’m still waiting for my shoes, and no confirmation that they have been dispatched. Will not use again
I visited this wonderful shop when we were In the area and should have bought some boots then as the selection was excellent. Ordered a lovely pair on line at a later date. Fast delivery and excellent boots. Would definitely use this shop again.
Amazing customer service. I ordered online one afternoon with free delivery and received the item next morning
Quick delivery and boots as described. A good price too. Wasn't sure about the size, but chatted this through with staff who are happy to help. Added an insole and love my Blundstone boots.
Very swift delivery and an excellent quality item. A pleasure to do business with.
Excellent stock, good quality shoes and bags. I have been to the store and shopped online with them. Quick delivery and friendly people behind the store front.
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.93 based on 599 reviews