RubyShoes Day Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend RubyShoes Day

Tell us how RubyShoes Day made you happy

"Perfect.From ordering,until delivery the next day AND no postage charge,this was how all online shopping should be.Will be remembering this perfect website for EVER.Thank you"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent shop I buy loads of shoes thier mostly Fly (ask my partner) I can't walk past. Great staff very helpful but no hard sell. Now started buying on line great service you even get a thank you card. Mandy."
"Excellent service with speedy delivery"
"Prompt, efficient service."
"I bought a pair of 'Earth Spirit' sandals and was delighted both with them - smart and very comfortable - and with the service from Ruby Shoes."
"These were the second pair of Pods I have purchased they are a lovely yellow shade I love them and your service and delivery is exceptional. Thank you Rubyshoes"
"The best online shoe shop ever. A wonderful collection of shoes and outstanding customer service. So glad I found you!"
"Love these shoes! fast delivery, thanks"
"Excellent efficient service will definitely use again and NO plastic bag to dispose of. WELL DONE"
"Fantastic service,very fast delivery beautifully wrapped in brown paper"
"I love the manufacturers you stock and the lovely customer service you consistently give. I always think to check out your stock as the seasons change. Thank you."
"Easy to place an order. The speed of delivery was great and I love my new fly shoes!"
"Easy ordering, quick delivery and I love my Yokono Ibiza sandals. Would definitely use this site again. Thanks"
"Love love love this shop... the only place to buy shoes ! And now bags! Bought my new Roka bag online, as with the shop Superb service and was so nice to receive a thank you note in the parcel... little things make a difference! Never change lovely people. Thank you x"
"Excellent customer service; the shoes I ordered were lovely and of high quality but unfortunately didn't fit. I returned them and couldn't believe I was refunded within two days. I would highly recommend this company."
"magnificent! prompt service, exactly as ordered, and paper packaging! winwinwin"
"Very quick and efficient service."
"my fave shoe shop in every way. i only wish i lived closer :)"
"Very quick and efficient delivery service."
"Always stock a good range of interesting shoes that are different & in some cases a bit quirky. Very good web site & orders always seem to be actioned & despatched quickly. Nice touch is the hand written acknowledgment card. Would love it if they opened a store near me!!"
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.93 based on 228 reviews