RubyShoes Day Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RubyShoes Day

How would you rate RubyShoes Day?

"Had several pairs of shoes from here when visiting Hebden Bridge. Great range of unusual style shoes that always get comments when I wear them. I recently bought a pair of boots online as I don't live in Yorkshire anymore. They arrived the next day. What can I say, great footwear and service as always, and a personal handwritten note to boot! I will continue to browse and buy from a distance."
"My Arche ankle boots arrived quickly. They are a striking colour and very soft. I appreciated the handwritten note in the parcel."
"great slippers and brilliant service."
"Lovely boots. Didn't feet my foot, my problem. Excellent service on prompt refund."
"Excellent service, impressively quick delivery and the shoes were spot on. A far better experience than shopping online with a faceless tax dodging megacorp. They don't include a hand written thank you note! I will be using you again and can't recommend you enough. Thanks for a top notch service. 😁"
"Excellent service with a clear website and very efficient delivery at no charge. Also a lovely selection of shoe styles from practical to colourful and unusual."
"Great choice of brands not seen on the high street. Prompt despatch. I love that there was a handwritten note in my parcel, I little touch which makes it so different. Will shop again."
"Arrived earlier than expected. Size perfect and beautiful quality boots"
"Good fast delivery & hand written card was a lovely gesture."
"When my foreign VISA card wouldn't work, I rec'd a lovely email informing me of that and, taking pity on my love for these shoes, suggested I try PayPal which I did and I'm wearing the Softinos as I type this. So thanks. Everyone was swell."
"Excellent selection of boots and shoes with excellent service to match. Prompt delivery & reliable packaging"
"Great online service with a personal touch. Quality shoes at a great price!"
"Fab shoes, arrived quickly. Were the wrong size so I popped in and changed them no problems. Thanks!"
"I had quick and efficient service from RubyShoes Day and I have been very pleased with my purchase. Look forward to using them again soon."
"Good quality, reasonable price and comfortable to wear."
"What a wonderful shop. My online purchase experience was superb, lovely shoes came in 2 days, excellent communications. I can't wait to visit in person!"
"excellent speedy service. Love the shoes too"
"Love these sandals .. comfort, style and colour all superb."
"Excellent service, the young lady was very helpful, even though I rang late in the day. Quick delivery, there was a note inside the box which I thought was a lovely touch. Would use them again, definitely. Well done RubyShoes day."
"Beautiful sandals. Contacted store and got assistance to pick correct size. They arrived the day after I ordered. Excellent service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend both the ship and the footwear."
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.96 based on 116 reviews