RubyShoes Day Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RubyShoes Day

Tell us how RubyShoes Day made you happy

"Timely delivery. Great pair of Alpe boots."
"I have shopped here in person and online and love this shop, it sells the best shoes in the whole of Yorkshire!!!!! Have always found the customer service excellent, my standard online delivery arrived after only 3 days. Excellent 5/5"
"Marvellous shoes and bag. My shoes are now known as my 'Dorothy' shoes (even though they are purple!) Can't fault the service, delivery etc. I will definitely be visiting again. Regards Deborah"
"Great choice of quality leather shoes and beautiful boots. Fast delivery, fair prices and my new cherry red Blundstones are amazing. Thank you!"
"Excellent customer service and arrived the next day. Amazing! Will definitely be buying again."
"Excellent customer service and fast delivery would not hesitate to recommend them."
"A quick and efficient dispatch"
"Excellent, swift service. Great selection of good quality shoes."
"a very good business"
"I fell in love with a pair of boots whilst on holiday over Christmas, but couldn’t get them in my size. I found Ruby Shoes Day through google; they had my size and were super quick to deliver. So pleased with my beautiful boots! Buy with confidence."
"The delivery was prompt and efficient with a personal note to me attached to my reciept which made me feel valued as a new customer."
"RubyShoes are a great supplier for high quality, comfortable footwear. I have now brought 5 pairs of shoes / boots and they have all been outstanding. The customer service is great and you even get a hand written thank you note from the owner when you purchase shoes. I have never experienced any issues with this great company and I will continue to use them going forward. Thank you RubyShoes Mick"
"Quality and interesting shoes, boots and slippers. Efficient, friendly and super-helpful (when I rang them once, with a question). I’m a big fan of this shoe retailer, buying online twice, and I even visited the shop once, when I happened to be passing nearby Hebden Bridge (I live a fair distance away). Thoroughly recommended."
"Excellent service. Dispatched same day and received the following day. Beautiful products!"
"Excellent online service"
"Great price, delivery was right on time for Xmas and shoes received where exactly as described. Will definitely use again. Many thanks."
"Fast delivery, great boots"
"Love this shop so glad I am able to order on line haven't had the time to vista personally"
"Order arrived promptly and customer services were very helpful. Would have given 5 stars but I was not sent any email when my order was dispatched."
"Bought for a xmas gift but the service and delivery was excellent"
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.95 based on 157 reviews