RubyShoes Day Reviews

RubyShoes Day 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Tiphaine GAU
RubyShoes Day 5 star review on 28th February 2021
JANE Streames
Brilliant company. The bag I had ordered was not available but quick phone call and a replacement was sent out next day . Easy, clear website . Fabulous customer service. Would use time again. Highly recommend.
Really quick order processing, and included a lovely note (not necessary but very nice to get!) in the package. I'd definitely buy from RubyShoes Day again.
I was thrilled to get an email to tell me that the boots I wanted we're back in stock! A bit disappointed that I have to pay the postage for return though - especially these days.
Lovely shoes with super quick delivery, planning on ordering another pair!
Great shoe seller and fantastic customer service.
I found the product I was searching for & had excellent service.
Bought these fabulous purple shoes while visiting Hebden Bridge recently They feel so very comfortable I love them. Friendly helpful staff. Fabulous shop
Lovely shoe shop.Nice ambience. PamFabulous staff who are so helpful Bought some fab purple shoes a few weeks ago and ordered some very canny green boots that should arrive in August Thank you so nice 👍
Super friendly helpful service.
Really good service, no complaints. Lovely bag as described, comfortable on my back, lightweight but with plenty of room & pockets inside & out. Even better made from recycled plastic bottles, fantastic.
The shoes are BEAUT. It was lovely to receive a little hand written thankyou note with my order ❤️
Well, what can I say? Such good service, speedy delivery, good communication and a nice friendly note included in my adorable sandals when they arrived. RubyShoes Day you and your name rocks! Much love Kitty
Love my sandals! Bought originally from Ibiza 4 years ago and were hard to get a hold of replacements. Only place I found in the uk to stock these versions. AND FREE delivery!
Fantastic shop - bought a lovely pair of Saltwater sandals and had super quick delivery! I will be back for more!
Great service. Shoes slivered very quickly as promised. Definitely use again
Excellent personal service from this small independent shoe shop.
Great communication. Speedy delivery with a cute thank you card. Great service and great price. Would highly recommend
Excellent service, speedy delivery and a lovely note to say thank you for shopping with them. I shall shop in person next time, didn’t realise the shop is only an hour away!
Excellent service my Birkenstock were well packaged with a lovely personal note inside- arrived the next day Can’t wait to be able to pop into the store in Ambleside
Excellent service. Shoes brilliant thank you & I loved the little hand written note in your card🤗
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.94 based on 553 reviews