RubyShoes Day Reviews

of reviewers recommend RubyShoes Day
Read RubyShoes Day Reviews

37 Market Street

Tell us how RubyShoes Day made you happy
Efficient service, great shoes.
Good slippers fit well
Fantastic service from rubyshoes day.
Excellent service Thank you!
Very happy with the boots, delivery and packaging. Note inside the package provides a personal touch and all was clear in terms of delivery time and what to do if I need to return the package.
Dr Feet women's slippers -lovely slippers, very comfortable and look good too! Excellent customer service as ever from Rubyshoes Day.
Although I usually shop at the Ambleside store, lockdown meant ordering online and posed potential problems re returns so I left a phone message. Heidi got back to me the next day and was so pleasant and helpful. All fears allayed I ordered 3 pairs - all ART shoes, a brand I love because as well as their contemporary design they are so well made and comfortable. They arrived within days, beautifully packaged in paper. No need to have worried about returns - I love them all!! Efficient service and excellent customer care. Well done RubyShoesDay!
Fast delivery, lovely service. Shopping with Ruby Tuesday is such a pleasure, and the shoes are fabulous!
Great service, very quick delivery. Happy with purchase. Handwritten note was a lovely touch! Would recommend.
Reviewed the boots now the service of RubyShoes Day - smooth all the way, easy to order, kept in the loop about despatch and arrived safely - perfect!
This has been the first time I have used Rubyshoes day and I was very pleased with their service. The website was clear and easy to use, delivery was quick and efficient and the shoes I ordered were perfect. The personal note with the shoes was a lovely touch. I will certainly use them again and would recommend them to anyone.
Please support local businesses. This one is a blinder, first class service, unique brands.
Great local shop for me. Love their range of shoes and accessories.
Easy site to navigate, speedy delivery service, thank you
I contacted the shop at Hebden Bridge on a Sunday answer the lady was extremely helpful and I was able to order some boots I had wanted for ages. They arrived beautifully packaged in a reusable brown paper bag . The boots are absolutely fab I love them . I would definitely shop here again - I have shopped in the Ambleside store before and I have always had good service.
Speedy delivery in fully recyclable packaging!
Noughts these boots for my partner and they're a perfect fit... As recommended went up a size as between sizes. Boots super comfy.
Definitely recommend RubyShoes Day and these lush boots
Excellent quality. Arrived when expected.... All good
Really efficient and quick service and delivery, but unfortunately I ordered a size bigger than usual after telephone advice about Jungla sizing and then had to send them back for a smaller size. Paying return postage on a pair of boots makes it quite an expensive mistake! - but replacement arrived within two days and so far the boots seem really good. Thanks.
Delivery within a few days, thank you. I love my new boots. They look great and fit perfectly. I’d be happy to buy from you again in the future
Love Rubyshoesday. Missing visiting the shop in Ambleside this year thanks to Covid but your online shop is a treat. My Laura Vita boots have just arrived very promptly and you get a big tick for your biodegradable packaging. Boots are lovely and the thank you card made me smile.
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.93 based on 426 reviews