RubyShoes Day Reviews

of reviewers recommend RubyShoes Day
Read RubyShoes Day Reviews

37 Market Street

Tell us how RubyShoes Day made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Beautifully made and so comfortable
Fantastic easy and quick to deliver they even give a personal touch with a little card will definitely keep using rubyshoesday 😀😀
Great service and speedy delivery I was so pleased to find the shoes I wanted which were out of stock everywhere - as soon as they reopened during lockdown I ordered straight away!
Ordered as soon as the shoes I wanted were back in stock and they arrived within days! I love them! I would have them in every colour but have settled at two! What a lovely company to deal with and appreciated the hand written note. I’ll be back! Claire
Speedy delivery and beautiful slippers. Very efficient transaction. Thank you.
Never received the item I ordered.
Good quality mules, like the colour and perfect fit for my narrow feet
I know I will always find something different at RubyShoes Day - and I love to be wearing footwear that is not only comfortable but also a little bit quirky. Happy to find you now stock ROKA bags too!
Great footwear and great quick delivery!
Efficient and pleasant on line service Excellent range of shoes & sandals - was delighted to find the Art Sandals I bought locally last year ( shop since closed ) & bought another pair
I ordered online, due to current restrictions around social distancing. The shoes arrived in a timely manner, with a small note from the store enclosed. What more can you ask for in these troubling times - great customer service and a stylish, comfortable pair of Blundstone boots!
Delightful way to do business, friendly and personal attention throughout. Could not be bettered.
Absolutely love buying from RubyShoes Day. The choice of quality shoes means it’s the first place to go to if I need or WANT a new pair. Fantastic service and it’s great to feel that there’s a real person taking pride in the service and the little thank you card is a fabulous touch! Well done all of you!
Very quick delivery, excellent thanks
Love this shop. Wish I lived nearer but it doesn’t really matter because the website is good and can clearly see the shoe you’re interested in. And they are posted quickly so no long wait for your delivery. Highly recommend
Had great service from RubyShoes. Website was easy to use and delivery was quick. I absolutely love my boots and liked the human touch of the handwritten card inside the box. Would definitely recommend them and use them again. Thank u RubyShoes
Fantastic choice of shoes and boots. Lovely friendly service.
Fabulous service and it transpires that this was under exceptional circumstances too as Hebden Bridge was flooded. Rover shoes are fabulous too, thanks so much! Wishing you and the rest of Hebden Bridge a return to normality asap!
Super fast service, even when Hebden Bridge was struggling with the floods!
Excellent service - I ordered a pair of slippers which were delivered the following day. I have ordered from them before and would do so again. Slippers are wonderful!
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.91 based on 308 reviews