RubyShoes Day Reviews

RubyShoes Day 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Barbara Pilon
RubyShoes Day 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Rachel Cliff
I have had a great experience with this lovely shop online. A few hiccups with delivery addresses but that seems to be a PayPal issue, not the shop! They have great shoes, I just wish I was nearer as it would be so much easier!
super fast delivery, item exactly as described. Very happy customer.
Top drawer service!
Quick delivery, excellent communication. Lovely to deal with an independent seller
My first time shopping with you and I was really impressed. The website was easy to use. The delivery was quick and the plastic free packaging looked great, even my Postie commented on it. I will certainly order from you again. I called the shop afterwards and the person I spoke to answered quickly and was really helpful.
❤️ my new Red Jungla Flats from Ruby Shoesday. I’ve been searching for red shoes for ages and was over the moon to find these! Unfortunately my size wasn’t in stock but I used the email notification for back in stock and now they’ve arrived. Really comfortable, soft leather, beautiful colour and that hand written Thank You card was a lovely touch. 💯 % recommended, fast delivery. This 1st purchase won’t be my last. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent service! Speedy delivery and wrapped and packed very well, with a lovely personalised message. Shop small! It’s much better ☺️
Great slippers very comfy and supportive. Excellent fast delivery from Ruby Shoes
Excellent service. Thanks
Beautiful shoes and amazing service Third pair I have bought and they have all been delivered within 3 days GREAT SHOP
RubyShoes Day 5 star review on 19th April 2022
Fantastic service great prices and quick delivery.
Great product and great service.
Visited the store, service was very poor. I was going to purchase two jackets but assistant was unhelpful so ordered them from ebay instead
Excellent service with a lovely note. Thanks!
Rovers chunky ankle boot mens size 8 Kiwi still being shown on your web site why ? Item has been out of stock for several months ,did request to be notified when back in stock again several months ago . Surely it would make sense to take off your web site or at least give some indication when these will be available,good business practice to keep a possible customer informed . Mens size 8 Kiwi
The cutest pair of vintage sandals, comfortable and a very good price for these 40 style sandals Love them especially in white.
Could not have been more helpful. I had a wee problem which Sara sorted for me promptly and with good grace. Excellent company , I will certainly use in future.
Really happy with my Jungla green shoes, with the ease of ordering and prompt delivery. Also really liked the hand written note saying thanks for shopping small.
Great service and lovely colour boots
Quick delivery, info re sizes correct, shoes fit, great
RubyShoes Day is rated 4.92 based on 629 reviews