RSF Bathrooms Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend RSF Bathrooms

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Telephone

How would you rate RSF Bathrooms ?

"Really helpful and friendly team for whom it was absolutely no trouble to make sure I bought all the right bits for my bathroom. Delivery was next day even though they ordered stuff from elsewhere and it was not advertised on their website. Nothing too much trouble. Great, good old fashioned customer care thank you!"
"I bought a Cross-Water product (PRO812V) online via RSF-Bathroom. Unfortunately I had to return the item as it was linking and not up to standard despite the price. Now it is taking Crosswater 3 weeks to confirm the fault despite numerous phone calls, photos and video sent. I am now out of pocket, money is gone, time wasted to chase both RSF-Bathroom and/or Crosswater. I feel the customer service is very poor on both side."
Hello Yacine,

Unfortunately the item was out of the 30 day return policy and had been installed which is a breach of our return policy and we could not take this back. If a fault is reported, the item must be returned to Crosswater for testing so they can clarify and issue a replacement if deemed necessary. We are sorry to hear that no fault was found with the item, and will be speaking with our sales area representative from Crosswater about any other options we may be able to offer you.

Should you need any assistance in installing the product, we have several customer service staff with installation and plumbing backgrounds who would be more than happy to assist yourself or the person who will install the item to ensure it does not leak after installation.

We apologise you do not feel the item is up to standard, in the future we highly recommend to always inspect any items received thoroughly to establish that they are satisfactory.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We wish you the best of luck with your new mixer and appreciate your feedback.

Best regards
RSF Bathrooms
"Have used RSF Bathrooms twice now to order towel rail radiators (Zehnder & JIS). In both cases delivery was swift and the items well packaged and arrived in good condition. For the second order I had a query on the item and found both people I spoke with to be helpful and friendly, and they dealt with my request very generously! I would definitely have full confidence to use them again."
"Really delighted with RSF. Found their prices online to be incredibly competitive, and went into their shop for a bit of help in choosing things. I found Andy White to be really helpful and generous with his time (and my indecisiveness). Ordering/payment was easy, goods were delivered in good time and all top quality. I had even misordered one item, which RSF agreed to take back and replace with a different item with no problems. Would recommend and use again without hesitation."
"I recently bought the Hansgrohe Raindance shower set from RSF Bathrooms as they considerably beat the quote that I received from the Bathstore without having to haggle, thus making the whole process stress free!. As well as getting a highly competitive price, the order came very promptly and their customer service I found to be friendly, helpful and informative, enabling me to make the best possible choice. I would definitely recommend this company as a first choice for your bathroom needs."
"I had great service, emails answered right away and very helpful. Extremely competitive pricing too. The items were delivered quickly and perfectly packed. Great experience, would definitely use again."
"Great customer support; prompt, helpful and efficient. Prices beat anywhere else I could find, particularly for the Crosswater digital range."
"Fabulous friendly staff - efficient service - good prices - prompt delivery -"
"Compared with most other companies I've used for kitchen or bathroom components RSF have been fantastic. They're well informed, helpful and have a can do attitude - aswell as good prices. As an architect that's exactly what I'm looking for."
"We have purchased two bathroom suites from RFS, the products and service have been great. We we definitely use them again. M. Sharma"
"I recently had a bathroom installed by RSF and the whole process was fantastic. They have a great showroom in Hornchurch with a vast range of products and the staff were very helpful with the designing process. The installers very meticulous, professional and clean. I would highly recommend RSF to anyone looking to change or update their bathroom."
"Great people. Well and truly happy. Use these guys! Many thanks"
"Prompt, fast service. So helpful on the phone, appreciate this company!!! Thanks"
"Prompt response to order explainingg goods had to be obtained from abroad, Items arrived within estimated delivery time and were sent extremely well packaged and in perfect condition."
"I found RSF Bathrooms website easy to navigate. I soon found the items I was looking for and at a fantastic price too. I checked with Customer Services if my choice was compatible with my existing basin. Dan was very helpful, so re-assured, promptly placed my order. Customer Services and the courier service provided me with a tracking number on dispatch. As promised my goods arrived on the 24hr service in a well packaged parcel. Excellent products, excellent service, excellent price. Excellent!"
"Andy at RSF was excellent when helping us plan and order for the fit out of 4 rooms (bathroom/ensuites/cloakroom). Great knowledge and advice. Highly recommended. Kevin and Lisa Bradshaw"
"Good professional service, friendly and helpful staff, wouldn't hesitate to use this company again."
"Excellent from start to finish, prompt delivery, competitively priced. Will definitely use this Company again."
"Excellent prices and good quality items. Thank you!"
"I have friends who have used RSF Bathrooms several times in the past who have highly recommended them to me. I received a prompt and efficient service and received very good quality items."
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.75 based on 168 reviews