RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Tell us how RSF Bathrooms made you happy

Telephone
"Very professional service from the design and the installation team. The tradesmen consulted with us throughout the duration of the project keeping us informed of any anomalies and issues they encountered. Outstanding workmanship. Highly recommended."
"Prompt delivery, website easy to use and pricing very competitive. Would definitely use again"
"Good service and customer support. Items arrived on time. I will order from the again."
"Very helpful staff and quick to dispatch goods. Thank you."
"I was buying a system I have never had before. Andy helped me, he patiently explained all the details and guided me on what to buy. I could not have made the purchase without him. He was extremely well informed and very kind."
"Quick efficient service at a great price"
"Cannot fault the price and service. Hassle free and very swift delivery and everything as expected. Highly recommended."
"everything i wanted in service and goods"
"Great service with quick communication and product knowledge."
"Very helpful when I called for advice and delivery very quick."
"excellent service & delivery"
"Good price quick delivery"
"Competitive price, really quick delivery, great product - what more can you want from an online retailer?"
"Product arrived in excellent condition and well wrapped and protected. Items ordered were delivered very quickly and at a price well below any other bathroom fittings provider I could find. I also received some very helpful information and advice from the owner on a separate matter. I have no hesitation in recommending RSF Bathroom Design."
"great customer service, very friendly, very pleased with my purchase will definately use this company again!"
"I couldn't be more pleased, from start to finish the customer service was outstanding and all my demanding needs were dealt with promptly and professionally. Bathroom looks AMAZING!!!! Thanks so much."
"Friendly, knowledgeable and the few bits of information they didn't know, they quickly got back to me with. Thus allowing me to buy with confidence. They are now my supplier of choice!"
"Great service very helpfull staff, very good communication on top of very competitive price thanks."
"Really helpful and friendly team for whom it was absolutely no trouble to make sure I bought all the right bits for my bathroom. Delivery was next day even though they ordered stuff from elsewhere and it was not advertised on their website. Nothing too much trouble. Great, good old fashioned customer care thank you!"
"I bought a Cross-Water product (PRO812V) online via RSF-Bathroom. Unfortunately I had to return the item as it was linking and not up to standard despite the price. Now it is taking Crosswater 3 weeks to confirm the fault despite numerous phone calls, photos and video sent. I am now out of pocket, money is gone, time wasted to chase both RSF-Bathroom and/or Crosswater. I feel the customer service is very poor on both side."
Hello Yacine,

Unfortunately the item was out of the 30 day return policy and had been installed which is a breach of our return policy and we could not take this back. If a fault is reported, the item must be returned to Crosswater for testing so they can clarify and issue a replacement if deemed necessary. We are sorry to hear that no fault was found with the item, and will be speaking with our sales area representative from Crosswater about any other options we may be able to offer you.

Should you need any assistance in installing the product, we have several customer service staff with installation and plumbing backgrounds who would be more than happy to assist yourself or the person who will install the item to ensure it does not leak after installation.

We apologise you do not feel the item is up to standard, in the future we highly recommend to always inspect any items received thoroughly to establish that they are satisfactory.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We wish you the best of luck with your new mixer and appreciate your feedback.

Best regards