RSF Bathrooms Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend RSF Bathrooms

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

How would you rate RSF Bathrooms ?

"Excellent service! Good website. Fast delivery, text and email notice of delivery."
"Fantastic service parts received within two days - superb - thank you"
"Excellent customer service - thank you Ramona! Had some queries about the Crosswater/Bauhaus bathroom suite and shower I was purchasing - incredibly prompt and professional response when I phoned. Excellent delivery turnaround and very competitive pricing."
"Good prices easy to deal with rapid delivery"
"Great service."
"Competitive price, helpful advice by phone and email, and prompt service. RSF arranged for the low pressure parts not in stock in Hangrohe's UK warehouse to be delivered extra quickly from Germany, for a small fee. Everything arrived in just two days. Awesome."
"very good."
"The delivery address given to Parcel Force by RSF was incorrect. This has caused the installation of the shower to be delayed causing addtional costs for the fitting. To date 23rd April. The Shower has still not be delivered. Not happy."
"Very helpful staff and prompt service over Easter period Product supplied is perfect"
"Brilliant service from RSF Bathrooms, very competitive on price, helped with a bespoke order and stayed in touch on everything until the order was safely received. 5* service all around."
"Very pleased with the products. I trawled the internet looking for a good price for a number of bathroom products and I found these guys were the best and had the top brands that I wanted. Good delivery. Came in two parts for speed of delivery as part of the order appeared to come directly from the manufacturer."
"On time, product undamaged and end customer happy. What business is all about!"
"RSF bathrooms once again have gone above and beyond expectations!!! Moved into my new home and they’ve done exactly what I visioned. Great service!!"
"Thanks for quick deliver and great service. Like to thank customer service team for sorting out delivery at exact time to meet with builder."
"I am very impressed with their customer service team. They were extremely helpful and friendly. Excellent delivery service. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Appalling customer service. Rude, unhelpful, unwilling. Same issue as Gary below, there was no good will, item was recieved faulty but becuase it was not opened within 3 days of receiving the goods then it falls outside of their responsability apparently. I am also a week outside of the 30 day money back guarantee. The product was ordered so we could have it on site ready and waiting for when the plumbers arrived. It is disappointing this company will wash their hands of you as soon as 'they have the right' to do so. It may be within their terms, but i clearly have a faulty product and because they dont have to resolve it they wont, despite the product having been safely stored and unopened until today. Will be staying well away from this company in the future"
Hello there,

Apologies that you feel this way. Unfortunately we state multiple times on our website, along with the delivery documents, that we can only allow a certain amount of time to report damages on delivery.

As the handle damage was reported to us 5-6 weeks after delivery was made, we simply cannot cover for this, as it falls outside of our responsibility.

If you still require a replacement handle, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will ensure it is swiftly sent out, but unfortunately we cannot cover the cost of a replacement handle due to the time that has passed.

We take customer service extremely seriously, and always do as much as possible for any one of our customers. I can only apologise for you feeling this way, and can assure you we do everything possible for our customers at any stage of their purchase to ensure a smooth and excellent service is had.

If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
RSF Bathrooms
"Friendly staff, competitive prices and prompt delivery"
"Excellent customer service, great delivery times and kept me updated with the progress of my order."
"Happy with outcome of phonecall to them before I purchased the item. Just surprised they recommended that I ordered it online."
"Really tried hard to get me something at short notice"
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.75 based on 164 reviews