RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Read RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Tell us how RSF Bathrooms made you happy
We cannot praise RSF Bathrooms enough, having recently moved and had our new home refurbished we went to RSF to choose our Bathroom and Cloakroom fixtures and fittings, although they were only supplying, as our builders were doing the fitting, it made no difference to the service they gave in not only designing but also valuable advice with things we would never have thought of and choosing our furniture and accessories Andy was incredible and so patient, initially Rick visited to plan the layout. Thank you so much we have appreciated all your time and effort and would recommend you without hesitation
I realised I was short 4 bolts and washers for a few bathroom towel rail I ordered. RSF Bathrooms sent out replacement parts. Very happy. Thank you very much.
During a house installation I found RSF bathrooms online. I ordered a number of products from them as I had been let down by another provider. RSF were superb, I cannot fault them at all. Superb customer service, updates and delivery information, Romana couldn't help enough. They are competitively priced and the items arrived with a friendly driver and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to order any products. Superb. I don't normally leave reviews however felt the need to with RSF.
I run a company specialising in the design and installation of high end bathrooms. I stumbled on RSF by accident approx 18 months whilst looking for a competitively priced Geberit Mera pan. I decided to explore there website further and discovered they are very competitive on most other top brands, which we often specify. Speaking generally about customer service I find the team very helpful. Most importantly there upfront. If there is a known delay they’ll let you know straight away so you can plan your business requirement around any issues. Having been subject to fraud in the past I’ve always been reserved in my confidence in all things internet based. With so many positive experiences I’ve no trouble in giving this company a pat on the back. Good old fashioned business at its best. Top marks RSF, well done Rob Porter
I recently ordered a JIS Sussex Fletching towel rail which came without valves. The product arrived quickly and in good condition and phone support from the resident plumber was so helpful in providing advice on valves as the Fletching has a rather tight space allowance and odd configuration... Thanks so much, would recommend and will be ordering again.
Very efficient, and helpful on the phone.
We were buying all the items for a new bathroom. Everything was posted to us in Northern Ireland and packaged very well. All items arrived quickly and we have been very impressed with RSF Bathrooms.
Very swift service, was able to rearrange delivery slot to suit. No hesitation to recommend.
Very good competitive prices
Excellent customer service. I ordered a radiator and some towel hooks. They rang me to check, as the hook didn’t fit the radiator that I had ordered. Prompt delivery, good prices- what more do you need.
Excellent service throughout! Clear and concise website and easy ordering. Would recommend.
I found the product easily on the website and was the best value of any other website. Delivery was very prompt
We’ve now used RSF Bathrooms twice, great customer service and fast delivery. Very competitive prices
Quick delivery and very helpful people. We made a mistake with our initial order and they were very helpful and reassuring, returned our money promptly. The taps we finally bought were in perfect condition and well packed.
Good service.
Bought a German Shower kit at a good price. The order turnaround was excellent and a couple of days later it arrived , well packed, as described. Worth 5 stars for that alone. I then discovered a small manufacturing defect and got back in touch with them. They responded quickly, sent the photo's to the manufacturer who in turn sent a replacement to me within a couple of days. One happy chappy at this end, and I'd recommend RSF to anyone else thinking of buying from them.
RSF have been great! Prompt, knowledgeable, and good prices, what more could you ask for. Will definitely use again. Many thanks.
Online orders for bathroom cabinet, sanitary and brassware. Great prices, really good service and fast delivery.
Good price, good communication, quick delivery…very refreshing (pun intended!) in my experience of bathroom suppliers!
Fantastic service, massively helpful and a great price. Very nice people, the complete opposite of what I've been used to over the past few years with the likes of Ikea. A complete joy, they do everything they say they will with no messing around.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.76 based on 191 reviews