RSF Bathrooms Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend RSF Bathrooms

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

How would you rate RSF Bathrooms?

D Wilson
Verified Buyer

Great service, items arrived quickly. Thanks.
A Sjostrom
Verified Buyer

Good customer service and quick delivery.
Mrs George
Verified Reviewer

I have recently had my bathroom installed by RFS and I am delighted with the outcome. The service I have received from the initial quotation to the advice on the products I chose and installation has been superb. The workmen were fantastic and discussed each point of installation and cleaned up every night. I have been really impressed by the service I have received. If you want a WOW bathroom with a team of expert friendly fitters then you won’t be disappointed with RFS. Excellent service from beginning to end

Helpful and efficient ordering
Agnieszka Tsehaye
Verified Buyer

"Great and fast service, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Ordered first shower and didn’t like look of it. Luke couldn’t be more helpful to arrange exchange and refund for me .
M Laurino
Verified Buyer

I managed to find a good quality shower attachment at a very competitive price. The item was delivered on time and RSF were very helpful chasing up the order for me
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient, good selection of products and competitive pricing!
Martin Hodgson
Verified Reviewer

On Monday, I took the trouble to let RSF know that we were going on holiday and asked if they would mind holding on to my units for a week until we returned. Two hours later I was called to say that my units had arrived from Germany. I suggested it might be sensible to await our return from holiday. Unfortunately I allowed myself to be talked into a delivery the day before we set off. The delivery never arrived so I called RSF who tried to help by arranging a 9.00 am delivery today. I asked if I could absolutely rely on it. They said 'yes'.
It did not arrive. RSF may be OK but they can not influence their delivery people to be reliable. This has now caused a major problem. Very poor indeed.
Hi Martin,

We apologise for any issue you may have had with the external pallet company that we use. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee deliveries that are delivered by a 3rd party, and whilst they are usually extremely reliable, in some rare cases issues can occur which can lead to delays.

I have forwarded your feedback onto the pallet company for a response on what exactly happened, and once I hear back I will send the response onto you.

We are sorry that you feel we provided you with a poor service, and should you wish to contact us further to discuss any issues, feel free to do so on the following contact channels:

Email - info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk
Phone - 01708 444355

Best regards,
RSF Bathrooms
Verified Buyer

Good website. Goods arrived on time and were well packaged. Haven't yet installed but excellent service.
Davide B
Verified Buyer

Really good service - RSF contacted me to say one item would need to come straight from Germany and everything arrived quickly and neatly
C Brown
Verified Buyer

Every thing about our order was excellent and will certainly order from you again.
G Forgach
Verified Buyer

Not a low pressure shower head and does not work with most electric showers????
Hi there!

Thank you for your review.

The description of the product on the website clearly indicates the required bar pressure.

I am not sure what you mean by "does not work with most electric showers?" - Can you send us over an email to info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk with more specifics so we can help you?

Best regards,
RSF Bathrooms
Verified Buyer

Very speedy delivery and much much cheaper than my local plumbers merchant.
F Parlac
Verified Buyer

Top quality products, couldn't be happier. Very good, qualified customer service.
Would 100% use it again.

Unverified Reviewer

Great prices and quick delivery within the timescale promised - what more could you want?
Alisa
Unverified Reviewer

Installed our second bathroom,design and quoted, installed on time and with great service and very clean workman.
Showroom is very impressive, lots of great ideals and very helpful staff.
Like to thank Andy for his time spent of this project and getting everything to work in the space we had.
Alisa- Essex
M Woodward
Verified Buyer

I bought a Hansgrohe shower for a great price & they delivered it very fast.
D Walker
Verified Buyer

From from first placing my order and being advised of a three week delay due to my request for Wondergliss finish I have been very impressed by the superb communications backed up by a standard of service that is very rare these days my sincere thanks to all the staff at RSF
Many thanks
D Tinley
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with RSF Bathrooms customer service. We needed a new shower set urgently which was an unusual item so not in stock but it was expedited for a small fee. Seem to be much cheaper than most other websites for similar products. I need to buy a couple of taps next and I know exactly where I'll be buying them from!
G Constantatos
Verified Buyer

Prices were the best I found and a great service from Ramona who made all the arrangements quickly to have parts delivered.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.79 based on 141 reviews