RSF Bathrooms Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend RSF Bathrooms

9-11 Butts Green Road

How would you rate RSF Bathrooms?

G Forgach
Verified Buyer

Not a low pressure shower head and does not work with most electric showers????
Hi there!

Thank you for your review.

The description of the product on the website clearly indicates the required bar pressure.

I am not sure what you mean by "does not work with most electric showers?" - Can you send us over an email to info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk with more specifics so we can help you?

Best regards,
RSF Bathrooms
Verified Buyer

Very speedy delivery and much much cheaper than my local plumbers merchant.
F Parlac
Verified Buyer

Top quality products, couldn't be happier. Very good, qualified customer service.
Would 100% use it again.

Unverified Reviewer

Great prices and quick delivery within the timescale promised - what more could you want?
Alisa
Unverified Reviewer

Installed our second bathroom,design and quoted, installed on time and with great service and very clean workman.
Showroom is very impressive, lots of great ideals and very helpful staff.
Like to thank Andy for his time spent of this project and getting everything to work in the space we had.
Alisa- Essex
M Woodward
Verified Buyer

I bought a Hansgrohe shower for a great price & they delivered it very fast.
D Walker
Verified Buyer

From from first placing my order and being advised of a three week delay due to my request for Wondergliss finish I have been very impressed by the superb communications backed up by a standard of service that is very rare these days my sincere thanks to all the staff at RSF
Many thanks
D Tinley
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with RSF Bathrooms customer service. We needed a new shower set urgently which was an unusual item so not in stock but it was expedited for a small fee. Seem to be much cheaper than most other websites for similar products. I need to buy a couple of taps next and I know exactly where I'll be buying them from!
G Constantatos
Verified Buyer

Prices were the best I found and a great service from Ramona who made all the arrangements quickly to have parts delivered.
Unverified Reviewer

Bought full set of Duravit toilet and few other items. The soft close toilet seat cover came damaged but builder didn't check so only to find out when he's about to install days later. Contacted RSF right away but was not so helpful and did not call back as they said.
Lynn F
Verified Buyer

Compleatly satisfied with value, choice,good communications and swift delivery, happy customer, happy plumber, thanks.
Verified Buyer

Really quick delivery and they sorted it out when I messed up!
Keith Purnell
Verified Buyer

Excellent service quick and efficient no hassle did what they said they would great company.
J Jones
Verified Buyer

Excellent for value,communication and delivery.
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, went the extra mile to get the product that I wanted.
Excellent service
Verified Buyer

You have an amazing stock of products which helped when choosing what to order. Your timing was exact and you delivered as you said you would. So I am a happy customer and would recommend you. Thank you
Harpreet L
Verified Buyer

Brilliant customer service and fast delivery!
Susan A

Wonderful customer service
Delivery on time
Excellent quality shower and tsp
Emma R
Verified Buyer

Very prompt delivery from the time of order
Anne C
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful, informed me when the goods had arrived at the warehouse, delivered on the day arranged and the delivery person was friendly and took the goods where I requested.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.82 based on 130 reviews