RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Christine M
Verified Buyer

I ordered Pelipal bathroom units by phone and was a little anxious that I ordered the correct units. Andy was very helpful and knowledgeable in making sure the units were what I wanted. On delivery one item was slightly scratched but a quick phone call, a photo and this was dealt with promptly and professionally. I am now awaiting a replacement. I would not hesitate in using the company again. Great customer service.
Lisa
Unverified Reviewer

Just had my bathroom installed by Rsf bathrooms. I cannot express enough the way the men treated our house and workmanship was excellent.
Cleaning up every night,and discussing every stage of the installation and design.we did not even pay them till the end of the bathroom. Wow give this Company a go you will not be disappointed. Lisa Upminster
Kevin R

Ordered Tuesday afternoon and received Thursday morning, excellent service
Audrey B
Verified Buyer

Always slightly wary of buying online from companies you have any experience of, I have now used RSF twice, and have been delighted with their service.
Susan R
Verified Buyer

I had a bad experience with another bathroom supplier selling me an incorrect item. I was anxious to avoid the same problem, so went to RSF. Everyone I spoke to could not have been more helpful. Delivery was prompt and the product was competitively priced.
Susan R

David B
Verified Buyer

Can't speak highly enough of service provided.
Had a few things I needed to order from Crosswater range of showers.
Got much needed help and items were priced competitively and then ordered and delivered within a few days.
Delivered much faster than was expected and securely packaged.
Really happy!
Would recommend to anyone!
H Taylor
Verified Buyer

we have purchased a mirror cabinet and are very happy with it! it wasn't in stock for immediate delivery but we didn't have to wait for long ,plus RSF team were extremely helpful and professional !
Anthony C

Great Company
James B
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and pricing, easy to use website.
Claire J
Verified Buyer

easy to use website great value delivered on time when you said thanks
Alexandra N
Verified Buyer

Absolutely fantastic service and best prices online! Thank you!
Peter C

Excellent Service and Prompt Delivery

Peter Campbell
Howard R
Verified Buyer

Easy on-line ordering system and requested delivery schedule maintained. One item damaged inside undamaged carton so a quick call, a photo, a response, collection of the damaged article and scheduled re-delivery all in less than 24 hours - beat that!
Philippa P
Verified Buyer

Appeared to have the best prices for the taps we wanted. Website a little irritating to use but order went well and the taps arrived on time and were well packaged against damage.
Jason H

Very good service. 5*
Jemma M

Very helpful staff.
Speedy delivery.
Would definitely recommend.
Harry W
Verified Buyer

We repeatedly buy products through RSF's website and find it very easy to use. There is a great range of quality products to choose from. Brilliant service from start to finish, we highly recommend you use them!
Michael D
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and was delivered ahead of the arranged schedule.
B W
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish - the installation team was very efficient and kept everything clean. Would defiantly recommend.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.83 based on 103 reviews