RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Read RSF Bathrooms Reviews

info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Tell us how RSF Bathrooms made you happy
Very professional customer service, very good price and on the time delivery thank you
RSF team helped me design and create what was horrible old bathroom into room that I love showing off
Such a great service. I was unsure which items I needed to complete my order but the staff were so helpful and friendly I really appreciate that. Many thanks.
Great Service would highly recommend, ordered bathroom cabinets, really pleased with them. Delivery run very smoothly, would have no hesitation to buy from this company again.
Fantastic service from purchase to delivery. Great item exactly as shown on website. Thank you.
I was very pleased with the fast and efficient way my order was processed and delivered.
Found Rsf to be very helpful, purchased numerous items from various companies and all on time. Thanks
We placed an order with RSF Bathrooms through their website in good faith that it was a trustworthy site.
Received order confirmation and payment receipt. Apparently, their website was hacked as the order confirmation was fraud and payment did not go into their account.
When we did not receive the order we contacted RSF Bathrooms. Absolutely no help from RSF Bathroom to try to solve the matter and find out where the money went or from where the fake order confirmation came. Very disappointed and advise against placing orders through their website.
Very please with the quality of the installation. Everything was done to my satisfaction.
Great item, excellent quality. Exceptional customer service from Luke.
Excellent service,very helpful staff very fast delivery can highly recommend.
Just Brilliant all around service
Very polite helpful & great service
They kept me informed throughout.
Arranged a appointment for a home visit to survey for a new bathroom installation . Took time off work. No one arrived for the appointment , I phoned them to enquire about the missed appointment and they said they would call me. and I have not heard from them since. Total shambles no customer care. . I have now booked a new Bathroom with a excellent company in Rush Green Romford .
Somebody came and did an initial survey which was a complete waste of our time and theirs as nobody contacted us again.
This company is great to deal with: staff are friendly and courteous and they stick to their delivery timings which we all know is difficult when components could be held up by manufacturers. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
I am very pleased with my dealings with RSF, very helpful staff , good prices and quick delivery.I will use the Co again.
I was trying to source a radiator at short notice, and was really pleased and grateful for the service provided by Luke at RSF Bathrooms. He was able to provide a quote very quickly, source it from the manufacturer and as promised the radiator was delivered on time (I called on the Friday, and it was at my house on the Tuesday!)

Thank you very much Luke for your help that day.

(I have put this on google)
Easy to use web site clear prices and delivery charges. I knew it was a special order and would take a couple of weeks. It arrived on time, very well safely packaged and RSF's was the best price I could find. Good service - many thanks.
Used this company twice now. Great service, good products and best prices. Highly recommend. A big thank you to Ricky, extremely helpful and knowledgable.
Professional service and high quality materials. So pleased with the workmanship and attention to detail. Would recommend without hesitation.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.73 based on 212 reviews