RSF Bathrooms Reviews

125 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

How would you rate RSF Bathrooms?

M Woodward
Verified Buyer

I bought a Hansgrohe shower for a great price & they delivered it very fast.
D Walker
Verified Buyer

From from first placing my order and being advised of a three week delay due to my request for Wondergliss finish I have been very impressed by the superb communications backed up by a standard of service that is very rare these days my sincere thanks to all the staff at RSF
Many thanks
D Tinley
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with RSF Bathrooms customer service. We needed a new shower set urgently which was an unusual item so not in stock but it was expedited for a small fee. Seem to be much cheaper than most other websites for similar products. I need to buy a couple of taps next and I know exactly where I'll be buying them from!
G Constantatos
Verified Buyer

Prices were the best I found and a great service from Ramona who made all the arrangements quickly to have parts delivered.
Unverified Reviewer

Bought full set of Duravit toilet and few other items. The soft close toilet seat cover came damaged but builder didn't check so only to find out when he's about to install days later. Contacted RSF right away but was not so helpful and did not call back as they said.
Lynn F
Verified Buyer

Compleatly satisfied with value, choice,good communications and swift delivery, happy customer, happy plumber, thanks.
Verified Buyer

Really quick delivery and they sorted it out when I messed up!
Keith Purnell
Verified Buyer

Excellent service quick and efficient no hassle did what they said they would great company.
J Jones
Verified Buyer

Excellent for value,communication and delivery.
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, went the extra mile to get the product that I wanted.
Excellent service
Verified Buyer

You have an amazing stock of products which helped when choosing what to order. Your timing was exact and you delivered as you said you would. So I am a happy customer and would recommend you. Thank you
Harpreet L
Verified Buyer

Brilliant customer service and fast delivery!
Susan A

Wonderful customer service
Delivery on time
Excellent quality shower and tsp
Emma R
Verified Buyer

Very prompt delivery from the time of order
Anne C
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful, informed me when the goods had arrived at the warehouse, delivered on the day arranged and the delivery person was friendly and took the goods where I requested.
Bhimji P

Good Friendly Staff
Royston W
Verified Buyer

Order completed and received very quickly and at a competetive cost, first class all round
Peter H
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service,we have not bought much on line but we were very impressed,and now have anew shower head,within two days and much cheaper,thank you.
Peter H
Rhidian S
Verified Buyer

Good service from RSF but very poor delivery.
Tracey D
Verified Buyer

Very professional and friendly sales staff. They even rang to check our order as we had ordered chrome and steel fittings. Requested a refund due to order change and it was refunded very quickly. Items arrived quickly and very well wrapped. All items perfect. Thank you.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.83 based on 125 reviews