RSF Bathrooms Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend RSF Bathrooms

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

How would you rate RSF Bathrooms ?

"Appalling customer service. Rude, unhelpful, unwilling. Same issue as Gary below, there was no good will, item was recieved faulty but becuase it was not opened within 3 days of receiving the goods then it falls outside of their responsability apparently. I am also a week outside of the 30 day money back guarantee. The product was ordered so we could have it on site ready and waiting for when the plumbers arrived. It is disappointing this company will wash their hands of you as soon as 'they have the right' to do so. It may be within their terms, but i clearly have a faulty product and because they dont have to resolve it they wont, despite the product having been safely stored and unopened until today. Will be staying well away from this company in the future"
Hello there,

Apologies that you feel this way. Unfortunately we state multiple times on our website, along with the delivery documents, that we can only allow a certain amount of time to report damages on delivery.

As the handle damage was reported to us 5-6 weeks after delivery was made, we simply cannot cover for this, as it falls outside of our responsibility.

If you still require a replacement handle, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will ensure it is swiftly sent out, but unfortunately we cannot cover the cost of a replacement handle due to the time that has passed.

We take customer service extremely seriously, and always do as much as possible for any one of our customers. I can only apologise for you feeling this way, and can assure you we do everything possible for our customers at any stage of their purchase to ensure a smooth and excellent service is had.

If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us.

RSF Bathrooms
"I ordered a whole new bathroom suite from RSF at great expense. I sought advice from one of their sales assistants (Luke) in regards to a suitable shower screen as their website seriously lacks detail in regard to their products. I was advised on what to order. My project was delayed by 10 days due to RSF being unable to deliver a shower tray (by this time I was on holiday). Eventually all the items arrived for my builder to fit but when it came to installing the shower screen (obviously the last item to fit) it was not the correct product. When I returned from holiday on 22nd Dec I contacted RSF to discuss the issue (again with Luke). I was informed that they could do nothing until the 7th Jan for Xmas break. When I called them in January they told me that 28days had expired. Well RSF I would have been well within this time period had you not delayed my project in the first place. Secondly it was down to your advice I ordered the product. I offered to cover the transport costs to replace the item, but I was refused. I then asked to be sold the correct product at cost, again I was turned down. I had to constantly chase up Luke over this issue and he never called back. So I am left with a £400 piece of glass that is of no use. Thanks RSF!!"
Hi Gary,

Unfortunately we cannot allow returns on items out of our returns-policy. As the shower screen was delivered to you on the 15th of November, the first contact made was outside of our returns policy.

Please note our records also show that we first received contact from you on the 22nd of December, and no prior product advice was given.

We are sorry that you feel we provided you with a poor service, and should you wish to contact us further to discuss any issues, feel free to do so on the following contact channels:

Email - info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk
Phone - 01708 444355

We are committed to ensuring our customers are left with an excellent experience, and so would be happy to look into this further for you.

RSF Bathrooms
"On Monday, I took the trouble to let RSF know that we were going on holiday and asked if they would mind holding on to my units for a week until we returned. Two hours later I was called to say that my units had arrived from Germany. I suggested it might be sensible to await our return from holiday. Unfortunately I allowed myself to be talked into a delivery the day before we set off. The delivery never arrived so I called RSF who tried to help by arranging a 9.00 am delivery today. I asked if I could absolutely rely on it. They said 'yes'. It did not arrive. RSF may be OK but they can not influence their delivery people to be reliable. This has now caused a major problem. Very poor indeed."
Hi Martin,

We apologise for any issue you may have had with the external pallet company that we use. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee deliveries that are delivered by a 3rd party, and whilst they are usually extremely reliable, in some rare cases issues can occur which can lead to delays.

I have forwarded your feedback onto the pallet company for a response on what exactly happened, and once I hear back I will send the response onto you.

Email - info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk
Phone - 01708 444355

RSF Bathrooms
"They cannot respond to a request for a quote even though I was in the shop in person and subsequently chased up by email. Very disappointing."
"I bought a Cross-Water product (PRO812V) online via RSF-Bathroom. Unfortunately I had to return the item as it was linking and not up to standard despite the price. Now it is taking Crosswater 3 weeks to confirm the fault despite numerous phone calls, photos and video sent. I am now out of pocket, money is gone, time wasted to chase both RSF-Bathroom and/or Crosswater. I feel the customer service is very poor on both side."
Hello Yacine,

Unfortunately the item was out of the 30 day return policy and had been installed which is a breach of our return policy and we could not take this back. If a fault is reported, the item must be returned to Crosswater for testing so they can clarify and issue a replacement if deemed necessary. We are sorry to hear that no fault was found with the item, and will be speaking with our sales area representative from Crosswater about any other options we may be able to offer you.

Should you need any assistance in installing the product, we have several customer service staff with installation and plumbing backgrounds who would be more than happy to assist yourself or the person who will install the item to ensure it does not leak after installation.

We apologise you do not feel the item is up to standard, in the future we highly recommend to always inspect any items received thoroughly to establish that they are satisfactory.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We wish you the best of luck with your new mixer and appreciate your feedback.

Best regards