RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Read RSF Bathrooms Reviews

info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Tell us how RSF Bathrooms made you happy
The delivery address given to Parcel Force by RSF was incorrect. This has caused the installation of the shower to be delayed causing addtional costs for the fitting. To date 23rd April. The Shower has still not be delivered. Not happy.
Not a low pressure shower head and does not work with most electric showers????
Hi there! Thank you for your review. The description of the product on the website clearly indicates the required bar pressure. http://www.rsfbathrooms.co.uk/Online-Store/browse/category/Hand-Showers/product-details/Raindance-Select-E-120-3-Jet-Hand-Shower-26520400 I am not sure what you mean by "does not work with most electric showers?" - Can you send us over an email to info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk with more specifics so we can help you? Best regards, RSF Bathrooms
Bought a premium Crosswater tap for a client, which when installed was rubbish and left a lip of water sitting in the channel. Asked RSF to look into it and never heard back from them. In fairness I've been too busy to chase it up, but now I get asked for a review?!!
Good communication when I was having an issue, and they even went so far as sending me a couple free valves (worth a pound or two each) but as soon as I made it clear I wanted a refund for my original purchase the communication dried up RSF Bathrooms were quick to respond to my original feedback (the paragraph above), saying on the 6th March "I do apologise you've had that experience with us, and we appreciate the feedback. We'll be issuing you with a gift voucher to use at multiple high street stores next week." Nothing has been received at this end, but perhaps it has been lost in the post...
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.74 based on 220 reviews