RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Read RSF Bathrooms Reviews

info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Tell us how RSF Bathrooms made you happy
I found the product easily on the website and was the best value of any other website. Delivery was very prompt
Excellent service! Good website. Fast delivery, text and email notice of delivery.
Fantastic service parts received within two days - superb - thank you
Very professional service from the design and the installation team. The tradesmen consulted with us throughout the duration of the project keeping us informed of any anomalies and issues they encountered. Outstanding workmanship. Highly recommended.
Friendly, knowledgeable and the few bits of information they didn't know, they quickly got back to me with. Thus allowing me to buy with confidence. They are now my supplier of choice!
Great service very helpfull staff, very good communication on top of very competitive price thanks.
Really helpful and friendly team for whom it was absolutely no trouble to make sure I bought all the right bits for my bathroom. Delivery was next day even though they ordered stuff from elsewhere and it was not advertised on their website. Nothing too much trouble. Great, good old fashioned customer care thank you!
I bought a Cross-Water product (PRO812V) online via RSF-Bathroom. Unfortunately I had to return the item as it was linking and not up to standard despite the price. Now it is taking Crosswater 3 weeks to confirm the fault despite numerous phone calls, photos and video sent. I am now out of pocket, money is gone, time wasted to chase both RSF-Bathroom and/or Crosswater. I feel the customer service is very poor on both side.
Hello Yacine, Unfortunately the item was out of the 30 day return policy and had been installed which is a breach of our return policy and we could not take this back. If a fault is reported, the item must be returned to Crosswater for testing so they can clarify and issue a replacement if deemed necessary. We are sorry to hear that no fault was found with the item, and will be speaking with our sales area representative from Crosswater about any other options we may be able to offer you. Should you need any assistance in installing the product, we have several customer service staff with installation and plumbing backgrounds who would be more than happy to assist yourself or the person who will install the item to ensure it does not leak after installation. We apologise you do not feel the item is up to standard, in the future we highly recommend to always inspect any items received thoroughly to establish that they are satisfactory. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We wish you the best of luck with your new mixer and appreciate your feedback. Best regards RSF Bathrooms
Have used RSF Bathrooms twice now to order towel rail radiators (Zehnder & JIS). In both cases delivery was swift and the items well packaged and arrived in good condition. For the second order I had a query on the item and found both people I spoke with to be helpful and friendly, and they dealt with my request very generously! I would definitely have full confidence to use them again.
Really delighted with RSF. Found their prices online to be incredibly competitive, and went into their shop for a bit of help in choosing things. I found Andy White to be really helpful and generous with his time (and my indecisiveness). Ordering/payment was easy, goods were delivered in good time and all top quality. I had even misordered one item, which RSF agreed to take back and replace with a different item with no problems. Would recommend and use again without hesitation.
I recently bought the Hansgrohe Raindance shower set from RSF Bathrooms as they considerably beat the quote that I received from the Bathstore without having to haggle, thus making the whole process stress free!. As well as getting a highly competitive price, the order came very promptly and their customer service I found to be friendly, helpful and informative, enabling me to make the best possible choice. I would definitely recommend this company as a first choice for your bathroom needs.
I had great service, emails answered right away and very helpful. Extremely competitive pricing too. The items were delivered quickly and perfectly packed. Great experience, would definitely use again.
Great customer support; prompt, helpful and efficient. Prices beat anywhere else I could find, particularly for the Crosswater digital range.
Excellent from start to finish, prompt delivery, competitively priced. Will definitely use this Company again.
The company were very professional. Great service and quick delivery, would recommend in the future.
RSF were a relief after the disastrous quotes & service we'd had from other builders & bathroom fitters. We got the best price of all the quotes, with higher spec equipment, friendly advice, often recommending a cheaper option that was better suited. Just great service. The 2 fitters were the icing on the cake. I won't name them, but Rick & Andy know who they are. Best tradesman I've ever had do work in my home- hard working, tidy, polite, helpful with suggesting ideas. We will be back to RSF later this year for more work, but with a condition that we have the same fitters! The finished job is better than we'd hoped for.
Fantastic service from Showroom to fitting. Am 100% satisfied and thrilled with my new bathroom and would seriously recommend.
Good communication when I was having an issue, and they even went so far as sending me a couple free valves (worth a pound or two each) but as soon as I made it clear I wanted a refund for my original purchase the communication dried up RSF Bathrooms were quick to respond to my original feedback (the paragraph above), saying on the 6th March "I do apologise you've had that experience with us, and we appreciate the feedback. We'll be issuing you with a gift voucher to use at multiple high street stores next week." Nothing has been received at this end, but perhaps it has been lost in the post...
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.74 based on 220 reviews