RSF Bathrooms Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend RSF Bathrooms

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

How would you rate RSF Bathrooms ?

"Excellent service! Good website. Fast delivery, text and email notice of delivery."
"Fantastic service parts received within two days - superb - thank you"
"Excellent customer service - thank you Ramona! Had some queries about the Crosswater/Bauhaus bathroom suite and shower I was purchasing - incredibly prompt and professional response when I phoned. Excellent delivery turnaround and very competitive pricing."
"Good prices easy to deal with rapid delivery"
"Great service."
"Competitive price, helpful advice by phone and email, and prompt service. RSF arranged for the low pressure parts not in stock in Hangrohe's UK warehouse to be delivered extra quickly from Germany, for a small fee. Everything arrived in just two days. Awesome."
"very good."
"Very helpful staff and prompt service over Easter period Product supplied is perfect"
"Brilliant service from RSF Bathrooms, very competitive on price, helped with a bespoke order and stayed in touch on everything until the order was safely received. 5* service all around."
"Very pleased with the products. I trawled the internet looking for a good price for a number of bathroom products and I found these guys were the best and had the top brands that I wanted. Good delivery. Came in two parts for speed of delivery as part of the order appeared to come directly from the manufacturer."
"On time, product undamaged and end customer happy. What business is all about!"
"RSF bathrooms once again have gone above and beyond expectations!!! Moved into my new home and they’ve done exactly what I visioned. Great service!!"
"Thanks for quick deliver and great service. Like to thank customer service team for sorting out delivery at exact time to meet with builder."
"I am very impressed with their customer service team. They were extremely helpful and friendly. Excellent delivery service. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Friendly staff, competitive prices and prompt delivery"
"Excellent customer service, great delivery times and kept me updated with the progress of my order."
"Happy with outcome of phonecall to them before I purchased the item. Just surprised they recommended that I ordered it online."
"Really tried hard to get me something at short notice"
"Experts in there field! From design to installation we were very impressed with RSF Bathrooms, I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Dave and Lee were very professional at all times, they did an absolutely excellent job if you get them as your fitters you will be extremely lucky. If all fitters are the same it is worth waiting 6 months for them to install your bathroom. Thank you to Andy, Dave and Lee for our wonderful bathroom."
"Excellent service, very competitive pricing and a great range of products."
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.75 based on 164 reviews