RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Tell us how RSF Bathrooms made you happy

Telephone
"We were buying all the items for a new bathroom. Everything was posted to us in Northern Ireland and packaged very well. All items arrived quickly and we have been very impressed with RSF Bathrooms."
"Very swift service, was able to rearrange delivery slot to suit. No hesitation to recommend."
"Excellent customer service. I ordered a radiator and some towel hooks. They rang me to check, as the hook didn’t fit the radiator that I had ordered. Prompt delivery, good prices- what more do you need."
"Excellent service throughout! Clear and concise website and easy ordering. Would recommend."
"I found the product easily on the website and was the best value of any other website. Delivery was very prompt"
"We’ve now used RSF Bathrooms twice, great customer service and fast delivery. Very competitive prices"
"Quick delivery and very helpful people. We made a mistake with our initial order and they were very helpful and reassuring, returned our money promptly. The taps we finally bought were in perfect condition and well packed."
"Bought a German Shower kit at a good price. The order turnaround was excellent and a couple of days later it arrived , well packed, as described. Worth 5 stars for that alone. I then discovered a small manufacturing defect and got back in touch with them. They responded quickly, sent the photo's to the manufacturer who in turn sent a replacement to me within a couple of days. One happy chappy at this end, and I'd recommend RSF to anyone else thinking of buying from them."
"RSF have been great! Prompt, knowledgeable, and good prices, what more could you ask for. Will definitely use again. Many thanks."
"Online orders for bathroom cabinet, sanitary and brassware. Great prices, really good service and fast delivery."
"Good price, good communication, quick delivery…very refreshing (pun intended!) in my experience of bathroom suppliers!"
"Fantastic service, massively helpful and a great price. Very nice people, the complete opposite of what I've been used to over the past few years with the likes of Ikea. A complete joy, they do everything they say they will with no messing around."
"Fantastic customer service from RSF Bathrooms. I carried out a lot of research when buying my shower & RSF had the best price. I was emailed updates throughout and delivery was very prompt despite having them having to order from Germany. Will definitely use again and highly recommend."
"Helpful and knowledgeable staff giving good service/ delivery."
"The item I bought was competitively priced. On ordering I was kept fully informed by email as to delivery times etc. I would definitely use them again."
"Competitively priced products, out of stock items sourced from the manufacturer and forwarded on very quickly, items that were in stock received next day. Excellent service !!"
"Lowest prices on the web! Great service, items delivered promptly. One item was not in stock and would have a delay in delivery, they were quick to call and confirm what I wanted to do about the item. Can't ask for more."
"Excellent service! Good website. Fast delivery, text and email notice of delivery."
"Fantastic service parts received within two days - superb - thank you"
"Excellent customer service - thank you Ramona! Had some queries about the Crosswater/Bauhaus bathroom suite and shower I was purchasing - incredibly prompt and professional response when I phoned. Excellent delivery turnaround and very competitive pricing."
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.76 based on 185 reviews