RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Read RSF Bathrooms Reviews

info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Tell us how RSF Bathrooms made you happy
Great Service, had to return one item and refund was complete the next day. Like to thank Luke for his help on finding me the correct valve for my shower.
Having ordered bathroom taps and a shower screen, my experience is that not only are their prices competitive, but as importantly the customer service from RSF Bathrooms is excellent. I'll definitely be using them in the future!
Really excellent and friendly service with great value.
Luke that works there is such help he helped me so much with all my bathroom parts and made everything so easy would use this shop all the time
Another great experience with RSF. A problem resolved very swiftly and considerately. With all the lockdown etc they are doing a great job communicating and getting things done. A delivery arrived today at heady a week sooner than forecast. Very happy. Prices very keen too😬
Just had my bathroom designed supplied and installed by RSF. Not one to leave reviews but this had to be said. EXCELLENT from start to finish, from the moment i walked in the luxury showroom and spoke to Andy to my finished luxury bathroom. All the brands are high quality and was discounted for me to help me with my budget. The installers (Danny and Chris) was all part of RSF team,with there vans and uniforms, clean tidy and respectful, was great. Thankyou again -
RSF Bathrooms 5 star review on 11th November 2020 RSF Bathrooms 5 star review on 11th November 2020
Fantastic service - fast delivery, great communication and sound advice on products. Highly recommended!
We are so pleased with the new bathroom from rsf great service from the start of the planing to the fitting the team where great we love it so much thank you Andy and Dave and mark for a fantastic job are bathroom looks like a showroom now
Very professional customer service, very good price and on the time delivery thank you
RSF team helped me design and create what was horrible old bathroom into room that I love showing off
Such a great service. I was unsure which items I needed to complete my order but the staff were so helpful and friendly I really appreciate that. Many thanks.
Great Service would highly recommend, ordered bathroom cabinets, really pleased with them. Delivery run very smoothly, would have no hesitation to buy from this company again.
Fantastic service from purchase to delivery. Great item exactly as shown on website. Thank you.
I was very pleased with the fast and efficient way my order was processed and delivered.
Found Rsf to be very helpful, purchased numerous items from various companies and all on time. Thanks
Very please with the quality of the installation. Everything was done to my satisfaction.
Great item, excellent quality. Exceptional customer service from Luke.
Excellent service,very helpful staff very fast delivery can highly recommend.
Just Brilliant all around service Very polite helpful & great service They kept me informed throughout. Thank you RSF
This company is great to deal with: staff are friendly and courteous and they stick to their delivery timings which we all know is difficult when components could be held up by manufacturers. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.74 based on 220 reviews