Royal Bathrooms Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Royal Bathrooms Reviews

+44 (0) 1384 671 200

info@royalbathrooms.co.uk

Shafqat Enterprises Ltd61-64 Sapcote Trading CenterPowke LaneCradley HeathB64 5QX, ,

Tell us how Royal Bathrooms made you happy
Very satisfied customer, from placing the order to delivery everything went smoothly and the toilets ordered arrived safely and in good condition. Also, the prices were very reasonable compared to other retailers.
We are very pleased how quickly we got our order
Excellent service. I knew exactly when my delivery was coming.the driver carried my package into my house.and was very polite.
ordered bathroom requirements and arrived promptly , well packaged and when finding a problem was replaced very quickly . Great service .
Picked, payed for, arrived and fitted. Exactly what I needed looks lovely
Royal Bathrooms 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Whole bathroom Arrived on time in great condition
great service ! quick and simple
Havent't installed vanity unit and basin yet. It looks well made and the basin is a good size.Very happy with the price too. It was delivered promptly so really pleased about that.
I have been very impressed with the customer service and the prompt delivery of the items I ordered. Will definitely order from Royal Bathrooms again
Fantastic service , delivery drivers so helpful
Great business doing with you. Very fast and hassle free.
Recently ordered a shower enclosure and tray for next day delivery.Within 30 mins i received a very polite phone call from the company to let me know the delivery would take 2 days and i would be refunded the extra shipping. All arrived on time,perfectly packaged and now installed.Absolutely delighted with service from royal bathrooms and would recommend to anyone.A company that actually cares about their customers. 5*
Great place to shop for bathroom and many other stuff.
Excellent service ….very happy customer who would definitely order from this company again!
Clear website, straightforward order process, courteous driver delivered on time- goods arrived perfectly packaged and were easy to install
Quick great value products will use a again
Fantastic vanity unit in gloss grey & ceramic sink excellent price so easy to place order & was kept up to date with delivery which was prompt & unit was well packaged I wouldnt hesitate to use or recommend Royal Bathrooms 😊
Excellent service from start to fiinish
Great service. Placed order on a Wednesday evening and everything arrived by Friday mornings well packaged and good quality items - not installed everything yet but so far so good.
I used Royal Bathrooms for the first to buy a toilet (Abacus Close Coupled Rimless) and a tall towel rail (Kartell Chrome Curved 1600mm by 500mm) ; I opted for a next day delivery. I was able to speak to their customer service advisor for a clarification who was helpful and patient. I used a discount code to get 10% off as it was an August promotion - communication from Royal Bathrooms about my next delivery was very good - my goods arrived safely and well packaged. At this point I have only installed the 1600 mm chrome towel rail and it looks very good. Yet to install the toilet - thought I have opened the boxes to have a quick look - my main worry was the toilet seat but I am happy to say it was not cheap plastic but made of better and harder material. Overall I feel happy enough with my purchase that I am going to order a P Shaped bath in the next couple of days.
Royal Bathrooms is rated 4.68 based on 1,274 reviews