Royal Bathrooms Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Royal Bathrooms Reviews

+44 (0) 1384 671 200

info@royalbathrooms.co.uk

Shafqat Enterprises Ltd61-64 Sapcote Trading CenterPowke LaneCradley HeathB64 5QX, ,

Tell us how Royal Bathrooms made you happy
Good communication on delivery. Came when said and nothing broken. This is our second order from them and they have excellent service. Very happy.
Bought a toilet arrived and the top did not fit the bottom, then received a replacement and same thing, paid for 3 visits by a plumber but not one bit of compensation from the company, in the end had to go and buy one locally for a lot more money but just couldn’t take all the hassle and the plumber charging more money and taking the risk of another inadequate toilet arriving.
Fab prices. Excellent customer care and quick delivery
Cut out for waste pipe not sanded so made for a hard installation but other wise very good
Great quality arrived on time easy to order on the website
Fast service , good quality product…
Really nice shower enclosure. Quick delivery and no issues.
Royal Bathrooms 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Very quick delivery, items packaged well and in undamaged condition. Quality appears good
Very efficient and very prompt. I would gladly recommend them
Arrived in good time, not installed yet but looks good so far!
Goods were of good standard. Delivery and comms perfect. Faultless company very competitive on price.
Fast efficient service, delivery was exactly as stated.
Communication was on par, delivery was quick. The delivery driver rang me 1 hour before delivery. Package was well packed and secure.
Great quality and price delivery excellent told me it was in stock and delivered within days . I cannot fault them unlike Victorian plumbing who let me down big time.
Excellent products, delivered on time with very good service
I ordered a toilet and a shower screen, great prices, arrived in perfect condition and delivery was quick - top marks!
My order was delivered very quickly and I was pleased I got a discount at point of ordering. The unit is beautifully made very sturdy and looks stunning. I am very pleased with the service and quality. Thankyou Mrs Blackburn.
Excellent company and customer service with very fast delivery service. Highly recommended
Excellent product delivered on time
Wash basin/vanity unit/tap not yet fitted but very happy with the appearance/quality. I got a reduced price bargain. Many other vanity units were self assembly. This came ready assembled, well packaged, delivered on time with email & phone call confirmation of expected delivery time. I didn’t note properly that the tap came with ‘waste’ (excellent value) & I ordered a waste - so now I have 2!🙄
Royal Bathrooms is rated 4.71 based on 1,336 reviews