Royal Bathrooms Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Royal Bathrooms

+44 (0) 1384 671 200

info@royalbathrooms.co.uk

Shafqat Enterprises Ltd61-64 Sapcote Trading CenterPowke LaneCradley HeathB64 5QX

Telephone

How would you rate Royal Bathrooms ?

"I waited a week and my order hadn't arrived. I emailed them and they replied straight away apologising that the delivery company had damaged our shower screen but had not informed them. I give them 5 stars as they apologised and immediately issued a new shower screen with next day delivery. Although I had to wait for my order originally, you rarely get that good a customer service when something goes wrong however I felt they dealt with the issue very efficiently!"
"excellent service and great quality shower unit"
"Despite a small hiccup in the order, which was dealt with and resolved immediately I might add, very impressive personal service. First class communication, and very happy with my purchase. I would recommend highly."
"on time"
"Very pleased with my shower arrived quickly will definitely shop here again"
"The quality appears OK. The fixing difficult and fiddly"
"Great product, fast and easy to ordeeerr and delivery was good."
"Purchased a stainless steel sink. Not yet fitted,But it looks good at a very good price included the waste. Will having checked the internet for some was happy to purchase which looks a good product."
"Good priced product and quick delivery. Very helpful on the phone."
"Excellent, really pleased with everything that we ordered, lovely quality, customer service excellent, delivery excellent. Shall definitely recommend"
"I am very pleased with the bathroom mirrored cabinet I bought. Initially I had a slight problem with the lights, but this is now rectified. A very good buy and promptly delivered. I would not hesitate to buy again."
"Ordering was easy, delivery was swift. The sink vanity unit was excellent quality. All as promised. A1"
"Wouldn't hesitate to order from here again. Customer service fast and efficient. Had problem with delayed delivery (couriers fault) but all arrived intact and well wrapped"
"Everything arrived promptly and was as per description."
"purchased some fittings 2 years ago, shower head started to malfunction, contacted royal bathrooms , who said it was not covered under guarantee but would contact manufacturer. manufacturer refused to replace item. Royal bathrooms replaced item as a good will gesture. top company."
"Great service couldn't fault them."
"We needed a shower tray for a premier premium quadrant shower, telephoned Royal Bathrooms the gentle man I spoke to was very helpful and polite handled my purchase well, e-mail confirming my order and receipt for payment received with in ten minutes. Goods delivered 2 days later well packed and damage free."
"Great service, great product, pleasure to do business with you"
"Good price, excellent quality, speedy delivery."
"Friendly, helpful, quick and very effeicient :)"
Royal Bathrooms is rated 4.68 based on 219 reviews