Royal Bathrooms Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Royal Bathrooms Reviews

+44 (0) 1384 671 200

info@royalbathrooms.co.uk

Shafqat Enterprises Ltd61-64 Sapcote Trading CenterPowke LaneCradley HeathB64 5QX, ,

Tell us how Royal Bathrooms made you happy
Very prompt service and food quality on all the items
5 star company Great to work with and fast delivery Look forward to ordering from them in the near future.
Swift delivery and great quality product, all in all a great service!
Ordering was easy. Delivery was quick and on time. Prices reasonable. Very happy with my purchases.
Good choice, delivered when said it would & also good price
Excellent service. Delivered on time. Definitely use again.
Good product at a good price (D shaped shower tray) Arrived on the day they said it would too
prompt delivery (day before told it was coming) not completely happy with bath panel, very flimsy
Excellent quality and service
I received my items quickly and in good condition. I’m very pleased with the quality of the products. Competitive prices too. I will be using royal bathrooms again for sure.
..........
I ordered the bath through Amazon the product is good quality. However I could only order the bath side and end panels through royal bathrooms. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to purchase
Items arrive very quickly.
Supplied faulty toilet that leaked when flushed, which wasn't evident until we used it. It was installed by a qualified plumber, who we then had to pay to remove the faulty toilet and re-fit a replacement. Royal Bathrooms did provide a replacement but refused to compensate us for the additional labour costs or for the inconvenience of not having a working toilet for an extended period. Very disappointed with their 'we don't compensate our customers' policy when quite clearly the extra costs & inconvenience was caused by them supplying a faulty product. If you choose to use this company, then read their T&Cs before committing to purchase! Not a company I would recommend.
Really good quality, very quick in delivery, and any questions they reply right away.
VERY NICE PRODUCT &good service thank you.
Excellent service from start to finish. Will shop again.
Easy to order and very prompt delivery. We haven’t fitted the items yet but on initial inspection everything looks to be in line with the product specs and delivered in good condition.
Best price could find , Rang the company to ask a question. Answers quickly sorted. Delivers on the stars day kept informed about delivery time. Would use again.
Exellent service fast delivery