Royal Bathrooms Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Royal Bathrooms

+44 (0) 1384 671 200

info@royalbathrooms.co.uk

Shafqat Enterprises Ltd61-64 Sapcote Trading CenterPowke LaneCradley HeathB64 5QX

How would you rate Royal Bathrooms?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I Ordered the Seville pull out kitchen tap. It is modern and stylish. Easy to use, good price and I would highly recommend. Delivery Merlene was very prompt too. The water pressure is not high like some taps but I didn't want a high pressured water fountain!!"
"Bad description , poor product"
Angela Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"excellent service, quick easy to order, prompt delivery and great value for money"
Dennis Larkman
Verified Buyer
"Really good, easy to navigate web site find what you want and order, delivery very prompt when they said it would be there it was excellent."
"speedy delivery and item was very good."
Fabio Granja
Verified Buyer
"very good communication & high quality bathroom appliances highly recommended"
Haydn Morgans
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the product purchased, and the prompt delivery."
"We haven’t had the cabinet and loo and wall cabinet installed yet but they are certainly sturdy and not flimsy flatpack rubbish. No problems ordering or getting them delivered."
"The tap himself perfect and looking firmly made. Jus one problem should be left longer nock at the end. It not fitting through the standard table cover. That thing gives me three days headache and extra expensive"
INGRID COE
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my purchase, and delivery was excellent on time and with being informed. Would recommend company and would use again"
"I ordered a soft close seat for our close-coupled cistern as the manufacturer (believe it or not) doesn't supply replacements!! The item I ordered was slightly bigger but actually fits better than the original. Good quality and easy to fit."
"Good website,delivery into property. Delivered wrong size item,waiting for next delivery,!"
"Have been looking for a shower base of specific size with good reviews and guarantee period from established manufacturer and found it here at a very good price. Ordered online over the weekend, delivered two days later, no problems, well pleased."
"delivery was prompt and the item was as good as advertised"
David Richards
Verified Buyer
"When our sliding shower door arrived we noticed it was not the one we ordered, one phone call to a very helpful advisor and 3 days later the correct door arrived. After similar issues with other suppliers i found royal bathrooms excellent at sorting out the issue for me."
David R House
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the shower enclosure and very impressed with the delivery. I received it on the next day even I did not pay for fast delivery."
"Very pleased with the service provided. Placed our order and was delivered 2 days later. We were very impressed. We were a bit apprehensive as it was online purchase and could only go by the pictures, but for us we were very happy with our purchase"
Chris Casey
Verified Buyer
"my order was sent out in the wrong box but customer services sorted it out next day and sent correct item and collected the wrong item after sending me a returns lable five stars royal bathrooms all day long chris casey"
Francis Lewis
Verified Buyer
"pleased with the shower (not yet fitted) and communication up to delivery cannot be faulted"
June Heathcote
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and goods. Highly recommend"
Royal Bathrooms is rated 4.66 based on 163 reviews