Royal Bathrooms Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Royal Bathrooms

+44 (0) 1384 671 200

info@royalbathrooms.co.uk

Shafqat Enterprises Ltd61-64 Sapcote Trading CenterPowke LaneCradley HeathB64 5QX

Tell us how Royal Bathrooms made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"The Shower I purchased was exactly as described, was delivered on time and at the right price. What more can you ask"
"Great products and great prices. Fast delivery and great communications"
"Good quality,price and delivered on time happy to reuse this company."
"Good products, good prices"
"Speedy delivery of the goods, which were as advertised. Thanks."
"Very good product and price"
"Great products received well packed and an early delivery. Can’t fault them"
"Ordered a shower tray via the website, lots of information online so what I ordered was exactly what I wanted and importantly, exactly what was delivered and on the day promised - its now fitted all I have to do is tile it! About to order shower enclosure and a mixer untit."
"Prompt delivery as quoted and excellent product (floating bathroom vanity unit) which looks great and gives our bathroom a contemporary look. The unit was also a verygood price compared to others on the market."
"Very pleased with my purchase. The only company where I could get a really nice corner basin for my bathroom that was a decent size, as most are very small. It's a very nice stylish design. I'm happy with the service provided."
"Kitchen Tap arrived within a couple of days. Excellent quality. Nice heavy chrome tap with pull out hose. Just what we wanted. Looks really well on the sink. Would definitely recommend this tap."
"From start of order to the delivery everything great very good prices as well the delivery was excellent phone call the night before to say approx time of delivery and phone call on day of delivery quality goods at a very good price"
"Brilliant service from Royal Bathrooms shame about the courier DHL/UK MAIL Parcel was sent overnight after 5 days when it still hadn’t arrived, although tracking led you to believe it was being delivered. Royal Bathrooms were very professional in trying to trace the parcel then finally returned my money. Would recommend Alan Cambridge"
"Received goods within the time scale,very good product the only problem was that one item was broken by the carrier,but have received the replacement."
"great quality bath panel"
"I waited a week and my order hadn't arrived. I emailed them and they replied straight away apologising that the delivery company had damaged our shower screen but had not informed them. I give them 5 stars as they apologised and immediately issued a new shower screen with next day delivery. Although I had to wait for my order originally, you rarely get that good a customer service when something goes wrong however I felt they dealt with the issue very efficiently!"
"excellent service and great quality shower unit"
"Despite a small hiccup in the order, which was dealt with and resolved immediately I might add, very impressive personal service. First class communication, and very happy with my purchase. I would recommend highly."
"on time"