Royal Bathrooms Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Royal Bathrooms

+44 (0) 1384 671 200

info@royalbathrooms.co.uk

Shafqat Enterprises Ltd61-64 Sapcote Trading CenterPowke LaneCradley HeathB64 5QX

How would you rate Royal Bathrooms?

"Excellent service, product delivered on time and very happy with the quality."
"I was really impressed with this vanity unit"
"Royal Bathrooms provided a superbly finished product in a well packaged and protected parcel with prompt service."
James Williamson
Verified Buyer
"Received my order in 2 days."
David Smyth
Verified Buyer
"Great service, the items i bought arrived on time."
Darren Baines
"Just good in all ways"
"The product was fanatic and fit for the project."
Paul Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Quick efficient service at reasonable prices our customer very happy"
"We had a problem with diverter valves, bought showers 4 months ago but only just moved house. Contacted company and the problem was solved very efficiently. Very grateful in solving problem quickly. Fully recommend dealing with Royal Bathroomd"
Jacqueline West
Verified Buyer
"I had a little worry regarding my purchase and called up before I completely unpacked it. The guy I spoke to ( sorry can’t remember his name ) was really helpful."
Laila Guerouane
"Good"
Lynsey Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Offered great value for money product with easy ordering and quick delivery"
Ronald Wood
Verified Buyer
"very pleased with all my goods all of good quality ordered on a Tuesday evening delivered on the Thursday in the north east thanks"
Angela Pearson
Verified Buyer
"Sorry to say but the corresponding between the buying and delivery was terrible. We had to wait a lot longer for our delivery as said . Then we were told 2 different dates and different times."
Ladislav Szucs
Verified Buyer
"Lovely and quick delivery plus good quality of prods for price."
Patrick Mullen
Verified Buyer
"Havent unpacked ityet .plumber cant fix it untill april 16 will let you know then"
James Southern
Verified Buyer
"Excellent shower and panels Would use Royal bathrooms again. Good customer service also."
Christopher Doutch
"service a1"
"Obviously prices are very reasonable, but I was relieved to find that this didn't mean a reduction in quality. Delivery was speedy also and even the delivery man was a pleasure to deal with (even at 7-30ish on a Sunday morning)! The basin was broken - whoever had loaded was careless - and the driver took it away. This was sorted swiftly, albeit with a short delay due to supplier issues. These are the only reasons for the loss of the fifth star. The items have now been installed and look terrific. I wouldn't hesitate to use Royal Bathrooms again."
"I Ordered the Seville pull out kitchen tap. It is modern and stylish. Easy to use, good price and I would highly recommend. Delivery Merlene was very prompt too. The water pressure is not high like some taps but I didn't want a high pressured water fountain!!"
Royal Bathrooms is rated 4.65 based on 182 reviews