Royal Bathrooms Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Royal Bathrooms Reviews

+44 (0) 1384 671 200

info@royalbathrooms.co.uk

Shafqat Enterprises Ltd61-64 Sapcote Trading CenterPowke LaneCradley HeathB64 5QX

Tell us how Royal Bathrooms made you happy
The customer service was rude your spoken to like a piece of dirt. I wouldnt use them again thats for sure.
Ordered a plastic bath panel and end panel.Panel came with a small split on the bottom edge!paid £20 for next working day delivery (9:20 am)arrived 48 hours later!!Had to use panel as I was against it time wise🤷🏻‍♂️3 stars because of damage and delivery time
Fast tracked delivery .
Quality product that looks good and modern but is also robust and strong.
Fantastic flush with rimless technology.
Soft close seat that is a doddle to fit or remove and it actually fits with no sloppy movement when it closes.
Really pleased with this product as it is far superior than any toilet I have fitted before.
Everything from me searching for my shower tray, to buying it and delivering run like clockwork
Qualiy and service good
I would 100% recommend Royal Bathrooms. The quality of their goods is excellent and the customer service is second to none. Their response to emails is almost immediate and they will always be my first choice for bathroom equipment. Thank you Royal bathrooms.
I cannot provide you with an accurate review as I am still awaiting the goods. I have attempted to track the delivery from the 1st April but there is yet to be any update.
I requested to collect my goods but apparently this isn't possible. Maybe a click and collect process would save costs and prevent delays.
Good customer service especially over Easter weekend, courier was a day late on the next day delivery but was refunded the extra I had paid without issue
I’d buy from Royal Bathrooms again
Easy to navigate site and choose what we wanted.
It arrived very early so we could get straight into the job!
Will definitely use them again, thanks.
Ordered a toilet and vanity unit for downstairs wc and when offered up I realised the toilet covered the floor soil pipe.
Spoke with customer service who advised all their toilets are designed for wall pipes.
This would have been useful information to have on their site and a photo of the rear of the toilet.
Could not arrange the return of the toilet with customer service and had to go through the website, which then sent an email stating a courier charge of £25 for return of the toilet.
Queried this amount and was reduced to £15.
Otherwise happy with the service and the vanity unit.
Great service, order came on time, also most helpful regarding spares that I requested, now saved on my phone in favourites, would highly recommend.

Steve Barclay
Still wait for goods
We have bought 2 toilets from them and both have cracks in them that have been repaired. 1 of them is completely unusable but we didn’t know this until we plumbed it in and used it. Now we can’t return it and have tried to repair it but it still leaks from underneath!!
Can not recommend their toilets!
Good efficient service - this was my second order and would use again.
First class service, ordered item on a Friday, paid for next working day delivery as I needed the item urgently, item was delivered on Saturday, thank you
Product arrived promptly and well packaged
Okay okay ✅
I have not received my purchase so I am not in a position to review my order.
I can't describe the shower enclosure because I used it yet, but I'm quite happy the delivery on time.The other thing is you should show the total prize including vat and the delivery.I bought an item for £147.49 and surprised I had pay £211.98.
Arrived quickly, nice del person , fair price
Royal Bathrooms is rated 4.68 based on 1,115 reviews