Royal Bathrooms Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Royal Bathrooms Reviews

+44 (0) 1384 671 200

info@royalbathrooms.co.uk

Shafqat Enterprises Ltd61-64 Sapcote Trading CenterPowke LaneCradley HeathB64 5QX, ,

Tell us how Royal Bathrooms made you happy
The delivery man came an hour early then proceeded to take a picture of our garden door without pressing the doorbells stating it was a failed delivery... We have a very loud doorbell on both the front and back so there's no way he even attempted to deliver our packages. We've been waiting for this delivery for two weeks and our worker who is here to install the doorbell is already here without the product to install so it's really messed up our construction plans. We also need to pay the worker who can't do the actual work without the products. :) I say it was a very bad service. No one is picking up the phone.
AWFUL! Ordered a Turin vanity set. Delivered damaged items twice. Initial delivery was late, items were damaged and plumber could not fit them. I still had to pay plumber even though he could not install the items. Requested an exchange which took another week, then received damaged items again despite the promise of them being checked prior to dispatch. Sent everything back as the items they are selling are flawed and passing them off as new. I now still have no bathroom and this has cost me additional money and time. I do not recommend this company to anyone! Their only positive is that they do get back to you fairly quickly, but unfortunately are not as quick to correct damaged orders.
Absolute rubbish
Supplied faulty toilet that leaked when flushed, which wasn't evident until we used it. It was installed by a qualified plumber, who we then had to pay to remove the faulty toilet and re-fit a replacement. Royal Bathrooms did provide a replacement but refused to compensate us for the additional labour costs or for the inconvenience of not having a working toilet for an extended period. Very disappointed with their 'we don't compensate our customers' policy when quite clearly the extra costs & inconvenience was caused by them supplying a faulty product. If you choose to use this company, then read their T&Cs before committing to purchase! Not a company I would recommend.
Avoid this company. Cheap product, malfunctioning
I've tried to leave a review on this companies page before and it never appears. I telephoned this company with the intention of placing a large order for a complete bathroom refit and planned on spending a significant amount of money. I asked the male who answered the phone for some simple advice on a product and was given a very curt answer! I overlooked it on the first occasion as we can all have bad days but this chaps attitude on the second basic question was nothing short of downright rude, to the point that I stopped him midflow of his rant and thanked and put the phone down. I have never been spoken to by such a rude ill mannered person in my life and would suggest that he neither persues a career in anything that involves having people skills. I don't believe I am the first person to experience this chaps poor manners but obviously the company are making enough profit that they don't need to address dreadful customer service. I wouldn't even contemplate using this company in future.
The customer service was rude your spoken to like a piece of dirt. I wouldnt use them again thats for sure.
I cannot provide you with an accurate review as I am still awaiting the goods. I have attempted to track the delivery from the 1st April but there is yet to be any update. I requested to collect my goods but apparently this isn't possible. Maybe a click and collect process would save costs and prevent delays.
We have bought 2 toilets from them and both have cracks in them that have been repaired. 1 of them is completely unusable but we didn’t know this until we plumbed it in and used it. Now we can’t return it and have tried to repair it but it still leaks from underneath!! Can not recommend their toilets!
I had problem after problem with the bath and sink unit being damaged and replaced with more damaged items, fitter was held up for days. All of my reviews have been removed for some reason. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, just pay the extra. I have had to replace the sink and toilet unit completely.
Ordered shower cubicle and accessories 3 weeks before my plumber was booked in, they stated 2-7 days for delivery, I thought it may be a little delayed due to COVID so left it 2 weeks but heard nothing, so contacted them by email, was told it was on its way and would be with me by the Wednesday as had been out of stock , but nobody contacted me to let me know (plumber due on Thursday). Nothing came on the Wednesday, I emailed again to be told that the shower tray was damaged and it would be with me Friday. The delivery was then scheduled between 4 and 7 pm , so I lost my plumber as 2 days later, am now waiting for plumber to get back to me. Also had to change colour of shower tray as none in stock anymore. They refunded delivery charge but NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER 😡
I bought a bath off you through Amazon, It is so thin and poor quality, also couldn't get a bath side on because it was filled leaving no space for it, I have had to buy a new one, as it wasn't safe to use
Prompt service arrived as expected. However the customer service department really let them down. Rude and totally uninterested to say the least! Would not use again because of this
Not impressed. I wasn't sure about buying from this company as I had read other reviews, which were not good. The item turned up on time, but the item was damaged (glaze worn off) and the inside was dirty and looked a different colour, as though it hadn't been glazed or had been used. Returned for a refund.
Item arrived badly damaged - refused to help because we only opened the box 5 days after delivery, which is outside the 3 day policy. We are now stuck with a smashed sink that we cannot use. Very unhelpful customer service
The item I received was damaged having a dent on the chrome edge of the shower door that I have photographed. Also this is a two piece shower screen that has a handle on each door that is different on each door so looks ridiculous when closed. The handles easily detach but I would appreciate having them both the same.
Ridiculous- Can’t order from an iPad, wont accept phone orders so had to get son to order on his laptop. Ordered a 1000 x 1000 shower enclosure but it’s too small. Called the company and they say it fits from 960-980 ! So why advertise it as 1000 x 1000 ? Won’t use again
I would love to give a good review but I am yet to receive my order that I placed 9 days ago !!! I did phone but the guy wasn’t very helpful as to give me a delivery date.
Please avoid this company! Poor customer service, late delivery and will look for the "get out clause" to not replace damaged goods. Goods delayed and no comms with delivery company who left my goods on a pallet on the street because they wouldn't unpack it.....the pallet wouldn't fit through the gate was the excuse. As a disabled person I could not check the goods within the timescale because I needed help to move the delivery. Royal Bathrooms took no acknowledgement of this. This was one reason which would rule out exchange regardless. I could go on with the comms with them but once they have your order, don't expect any good caring customer service. My advice is use someone such as Victoria Plumbing whose order was timeous and all goods delivered tidily inside my home for storage and checking.
Next working day delivery (extra money paid) didn't happen and four days for refund to card. Not a good experience I'm afraid.
Royal Bathrooms is rated 4.68 based on 1,274 reviews