Rotashop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rotashop
Read Rotashop Reviews

01933 685840

40 Huxley Close

Tell us how Rotashop made you happy
Very quick delivery, would use again
Can not fault them service was first class delivered before date will recommend them
Très satisfait de mon achat chez Rotashop. Les délais one été respectés et ils sont très réactifs pour répondre aux questions. Les jantes étaient bien emballées et ont l'air de bonne qualité, à voir avec le temps.
Super fast got them so quick and they look amazing
Can’t speak too highly of them great service seem to take a pride in their work communications fantastic no doubt in the future Will be my go to 1st place absolutely brilliant
Rotashop 5 star review on 28th July 2021
No notification of delivery. Wheels had very little to no protective packaging. Bolts had been shoved in a jiffy bag in the bottom of one of the boxes and had burst out and marked the alloy. Delivery was split over two days. Not happy.
Amazing company to deal with their range is mega and top quality
Rotashop 5 star review on 12th June 2021
Fast delivery
Very helpful staff member, Adam. Attentive, polite and punctual, really assisted with stock and fitment.
Hey Tom, Thanks for leaving such a positive Review. I am sure Adam Will be happy to hear :) Thanks Again
Fantastic service, order arrived next day, can't beat that for efficiency, 👌👌
Hey, Thanks for the amazing review!
Excellent quality and very quick delivery.
Rotashop 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Hey! That looks awesome :) we would love to see more photos!
do what they promise. fast delivery and everything neatly packaged!
Rotashop 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Thanks for the Review! Lovely looking wheel!
Order wise everything went really well, super fast. Quality is okay for the price. I bought a set once beforehand (set of 5) and I was shocked at how easily the wheels crumble at any sort of impact. In the snow I went into a curb and a large chunk came off the lip area And one time I hit a small bit of junk that was on the road and that was enough to break one of the wheels and cause another chunk to come off leaving me with just 3, even then somehow one of them has bent. Only ordered this time round to complete the set.
Competitive price, great product, very efficient and friendly customer service, delivered very promptly
Great products, great and fast service. The rims are better than the photos
Wish I could rate you even higher than 5 stars! From the minute I placed my order I felt looked after, got a phone call just to check over things, tracking was always accurate and super fast delivery! Thankyou so much! Highly recommend also if you need a payment plan, they offer Klarna which most people are familiar with these days and use.
Rotashop 5 star review on 25th March 2021
I recieved the rims, but am still waiting for nuts and spigots due to staff error not seeing an email from me at the start, i have contacted you guys a great ammount of times to try and chase this up only to be told someone will contact me and no one ever does... Pretty dissapointed with the service if i'm honest
Recently bought a set of torques for my bmw. Made the purchase over the phone to the guys in the office. Perfect service, wheels turned up when they said and look amazing. Not the first set I’ve got from them, and probably not my last either. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Paid £5 for accessory delivery. Took almost a ring for 4 spigot rings. Im a big fan of Rota. But disappointed
Excellent service parts ordered arrived promptly as promised thanks very much.
Rotashop is rated 4.22 based on 64 reviews