Rotashop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rotashop
Read Rotashop Reviews

01933 685840

40 Huxley Close

Tell us how Rotashop made you happy
Fantastic service, order arrived next day, can't beat that for efficiency, 👌👌
Excellent quality and very quick delivery.
Rotashop 5 star review on 11th May 2021
do what they promise. fast delivery and everything neatly packaged!
Rotashop 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Competitive price, great product, very efficient and friendly customer service, delivered very promptly
Great products, great and fast service. The rims are better than the photos
Wish I could rate you even higher than 5 stars! From the minute I placed my order I felt looked after, got a phone call just to check over things, tracking was always accurate and super fast delivery! Thankyou so much! Highly recommend also if you need a payment plan, they offer Klarna which most people are familiar with these days and use.
Rotashop 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Recently bought a set of torques for my bmw. Made the purchase over the phone to the guys in the office. Perfect service, wheels turned up when they said and look amazing. Not the first set I’ve got from them, and probably not my last either. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Excellent service parts ordered arrived promptly as promised thanks very much.
Excellent customer service and very speedy delivery of the wheels even got a free mug 👌🏼
Good service. Prompt return of emails with good communication. Very happy with the good result.
Esperienza piacevole, venditore preciso e corretto, prodotto eccezionale. Molto positivo.
Rotashop 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Excellent service with a very prompt delivery. Would thoroughly recommend and will use again when I buy more wheels
Rotashop 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Great quick service...prompt and helpful on the phone, good price for product and postage
Good product - very fast delivery
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WAS LOVELY TO TALK TO A CHEERY PERSON ALSO DELIVERY WAS RAPID NOT EVEN 24HRS WAITING TIME TO DELIVERY
Very prompt and professional Don’t bother with eBay Similar prices without the grief . Give em a whirl you will be pleasantly surprised .
Rotashop support my insta page very well and always come up with the goods when I order. Quick delivery and perfect packaging. Cant complain in the slightest. 5 stars!
:) kozacko
Quick delivery and fast respond to my order. Highly recommended
Rotashop 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Beautiful wheels, fast shipping, came with fitting kit, wonderful customer service,everything was perfect and the wheels look amazing on my car and are made perfectly. Cannot fault rota for anything. Thankyou
Rotashop 5 star review on 1st December 2020