Roofrack UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roofrack UK
Read Roofrack UK Reviews
The bracket doesn’t fit my step ladder
Quick delivery, product exactly as it should be, easy to install and looks great!
Quick, reliable service. Ordered online with no bother. Query we did have was sorted over the phone immediately. Cracking.
National Autorax were very professional to deal with. Had my purchase within 5 days. Excellent service
I looked up whether this was compatible with a Citroen Berlingo 2020. The answer was yes. But when it came to fit it, it's not really. I had to add supports in to adapt the front bracket.
Roofrack UK 2 star review on 16th March 2021
Thanks for your feedback. We have recently added a supplementary dimensional guide for this product to help check compatibility with step ladders and we continue to offer free returns should there be any issues with installation. With your feedback, we will run additional checks on the 2020 Berlingo, Partner, Proace City and Combo to ensure there are no future issues.
very efficient company, upon receiving the order a part was broken but after a phone call this was sorted out very quickly. Will certainly use again.
just after receiving the van shelving that I ordered and I'm very pleased with both the quality and how easy it was to install.
Great service, great delivery
Great fit and perfect design. Thankyou
Great service and delivery would highly recommend
Easy to order and pay online and item arrived in 2 or 3 days from UK. Great stuff.
Very helpful people. Very nice people to deal with and wuality products
Very courteous and prompt service.
Easy ordering, easy fitting product and the guy was very helpful when I collected from there warehouse. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Very efficient. Great quality product.
More than happy 😊
Received good customer service and next day delivery 5star
Excellent product and excellent service
Brilliant service super fast and the product is excellent to
Rapid delivery and high quality roof bars for my Transit Custom van.
I have just bought a van with 2 roof bars on and needed 2 more and a roller and these match perfect really happy with them
Roofrack UK is rated 4.67 based on 49 reviews