Rooflights & Skylights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rooflights & Skylights
Telephone
Read Rooflights & Skylights Reviews

About Rooflights & Skylights:

The Rooflights & Skylights website is the online store for The National Domelight Company who are specialist suppliers of domelights, rooflights, skylights and smoke vents. We are happy to supply to roofing contractors and builders, developers of commercial and residential property and to private homeowners.

Our family-run business has been successfully trading for over 35 years and our UK-based sales team has more than 100 years of rooflight and skylight knowledge between them. With this knowledge and experience, you can be sure that we will offer the best advice and guidance to help you choose the right rooflight for you.

info@rooflights-skylights.co.uk

52 Guildford Road

Tell us how Rooflights & Skylights made you happy
Excellent service given good information on the product and most of all meeting our delivery requirements was exceptional,would not hesitate to use again.
Excellent service from Alex.
Great website, easy to navigate. Great range and competitive prices. Efficient fast service too.
Very happy with the product I received. Great customer service and communication throughout the whole order/delivery process. I would not hesitate to buy again from Rooflights & Skylights. Thank you.
Excellent service first class rate for goods ordered very fast delivery absolutely brilliant will use again when needed
Delivery very good and product of good quality work perfect no problems.
Very speedy and efficient service- thank you!
It was ok but slightly wider roof flange would be better for a good weather proof seal
Hi Stefan, we have a range of flange sizes available. If this is a concern on future orders please give us a call to discuss your options.
Fantastic item free very fast delivery and great updates on progress of delivery. Would highly recommend great service
Ordered on Monday delivered by Thursday excellent service highly recommended
Amazing delivery service
Easy website use
Customer service very helpful with a refund problem.
Over all will use them again and tell my friends about them. 👍🏽
Rooflights & Skylights 5 star review on 17th November 2020 Rooflights & Skylights 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Hi Siobhan, thanks for your review. I am happy to hear we were able to help with the issue you had. Enjoy your new rooflight :)
1st class service throughout
Great service well packaged and quick delivery what more can you ask for!
Well priced and promptly delivered
I found the service from start to finish very very good . however you might want to have a word with your career although the skylights were on a pallet the box they were in was very battered I was certain they were going to be damaged inside i’m glad to say the contents inside was not damage I would’ve no hesitation in using your company again many thanks Brian Under1roof
Hi Brian

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear the unit was undamaged and I will pass your comments onto the delivery company, if you have any photos of the damaged box please send them to us info@rooflights-skylights.co.uk

We appreciate your feedback and hopefully this can help us improve our service for other customers.

Kind regards

Charlotte
Thank for the order processed very quickly. We have installed the upstand but still need to fit the actual rooflight. We are pleased with the competitive price.
Great service,order it and it came the next day before I got home,and it fitted great to an existing upstand
Excellent service!!! Cannot fault in anyway
Fast delivery and keen prices, very pleased will buy again
Easy website. Quality product and knowlegable staff. Very speedy delivery. The unit is easy to install.
Rooflights & Skylights is rated 4.92 based on 171 reviews