Rooflights & Skylights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rooflights & Skylights
Telephone
Read Rooflights & Skylights Reviews

About Rooflights & Skylights:

The Rooflights & Skylights website is the online store for The National Domelight Company who are specialist suppliers of domelights, rooflights, skylights and smoke vents. We are happy to supply to roofing contractors and builders, developers of commercial and residential property and to private homeowners.

Our family-run business has been successfully trading for over 35 years and our UK-based sales team has more than 100 years of rooflight and skylight knowledge between them. With this knowledge and experience, you can be sure that we will offer the best advice and guidance to help you choose the right rooflight for you.

info@rooflights-skylights.co.uk

52 Guildford Road

Tell us how Rooflights & Skylights made you happy
The battery I ordered for my garage remote came very promptly, packaged well at a a great price very pleased with my purchase.
Fantastic help and support when trying to purchase skylights, great prices and they delivered exactly when they said they would, which was a really quick turnaround (even outside of the current difficulties with Covid). So far so good with the product. I would highly recommend this company.
Very good service but communication on the delivery could have been better
No Happy with service , I did ordered online and says delivery two three days and had a email after two days says delivery will be in 10 days .
Ordered and delivered in 24 hours, fantastic service
Really good service, speedy delivery and nice product. Thank you.
Nice Skylite, lets Light in keeps water out
Fast delivery, well packaged product arrived on time. Had a specific request on an optional hit and miss vent for my sky light which I had a response to within a day and the option appeared on their website! Excellent price compared to online competitors too!
Just need to building to arrive to fit it to!
Very fast delivery and customer happy
Good, prompt service and best price I could find, sky light delivered on my selected day.
Purchased at a very good price.Super quick free delivery. The battery has a long life span. Thanks
Excellent Service can’t recommend them highly enough
SuSuperb service from start to finish superb service
Haven’t used skylight yet but service and delivery was top notch, even down to the receptionist who explained exactly what I needed.
No fuss ordering, arrived sooner than I had expected. Excellent service.
All OK and fast delivery.
Competitive prices and very quick delivery. Highly recommended I will use again.
My rooflight arrived earlier than expected, very well packaged and in perfect condition. Plenty of fixing screws for the dome and very easy to install. Has made a big difference to the bathroom and lets in loads of light.
Prompt service and delivery.
Prompt delivery and friendly service. Thank you!
Rooflights & Skylights is rated 4.91 based on 120 reviews