Rooflights & Skylights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rooflights & Skylights
Telephone
Read Rooflights & Skylights Reviews

About Rooflights & Skylights:

The Rooflights & Skylights website is the online store for The National Domelight Company who are specialist suppliers of domelights, rooflights, skylights and smoke vents. We are happy to supply to roofing contractors and builders, developers of commercial and residential property and to private homeowners.

Our family-run business has been successfully trading for over 35 years and our UK-based sales team has more than 100 years of rooflight and skylight knowledge between them. With this knowledge and experience, you can be sure that we will offer the best advice and guidance to help you choose the right rooflight for you.

info@rooflights-skylights.co.uk

52 Guildford Road

Tell us how Rooflights & Skylights made you happy
Very helpful, delivery was later then stated but all good!
Product arrived promptly and fitted perfectly quite easily - looks great
Very good service just as I imagined the skylight looks fantastic in my kitchen
Always great prices with speedy delivery,
Skylight arrived promptly and safely and was easy to fit. Been installed a month or so and is leak free and heat efficient as well as letting in great light. Excellent...would recommend. Martin
Good quality product. Easy to install. Helpful customer care.
had a few Rooflights, always good quality and delivered on time
Having bought 2 custom sized sky lights I am delighted by both the quality and the efficient delivery. Installed they look striking and have performed well all weather.
Very good service, highly recommend this firm 😊
Our skylight is very well made and has an excellent view. We went for the opening option as it's in a room used as a walk in wardrobe so can provide ventilation when needed. Very happy with my purchase, which arrived on time shortly after placing my order over the phone.
Very good easy to fit

Rooflight Sales Manager
Unbelievable service. I phoned for some advice - excellent response. I ordered online and received my new rooflight the following day. It's a great product and a great price. I'm 100% happy! For my next purchase, I know exactly where to go. BTW, local traders in Cardiff were next to useless! Than you!
Hi Peter,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It makes our day to hear from happy customers.

Look forward to speaking to you next time you need a rooflight.

Rooflight Sales Manager
Right price quick delivery definitely use again
Hi Alan

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am pleased to hear you will use us again, we have been adding lots of new products so please do check back.

Rooflight Sales Manager
very good price, delivery on time and dome quality good
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I am pleased you are happy with your dome.

Good product fast delivery
Products good. Delivery as promised.
Hi Clive

Thank you for leaving us a review, I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Rooflight Sales Manager
Very good service, extremely fast. Product was delivered the next day after ordering by a very nice delivery guy, friendly and funny, even though he had to haul it up 4 flights of stairs to my flat so well done that man! Cannot fault the company or their service at all
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations of our customers, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

Rooflight Sales Manager
Great product delivered on time 👍
Hi Simon,

Thanks for your kind words, we are pleased to hear your order went smoothly.

Please do recommend us to friends & family.

Rooflight Sales Manager
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Fast, efficient service, thank you
Hi Helen,

Thank you for your review. The beauty of stock items is the speed which we can supply our customers.

We have added lots more stock items so please check back if you require another rooflight.

Rooflight Sales Manager
Excellent delivery time and a good price.Communications with the company were very good too. As I live on the Isle of Wight dealing with mainland companies is sometimes a problem, this wasn’t so with Rooflights and skylights.
Hi,

Thanks for your review, we pride ourselves on our customer service and it is lovely to hear from satisfied customers.

I hope you will consider using us again in the future.

Rooflights & Skylights is rated 4.96 based on 28 reviews