Rooflights & Skylights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rooflights & Skylights
Read Rooflights & Skylights Reviews

About Rooflights & Skylights:

The Rooflights & Skylights website is the online store for The National Domelight Company who are specialist suppliers of domelights, rooflights, skylights and smoke vents. We are happy to supply to roofing contractors and builders, developers of commercial and residential property and to private homeowners.

Our family-run business has been successfully trading for over 35 years and our UK-based sales team has more than 100 years of rooflight and skylight knowledge between them. With this knowledge and experience, you can be sure that we will offer the best advice and guidance to help you choose the right rooflight for you.

info@rooflights-skylights.co.uk

52 Guildford Road , ,

Tell us how Rooflights & Skylights made you happy
My damaged Skylight dome has been successfully replaced with a triple skinned Coxdome Galaxy.Thank you for your support in insuring the correct item was purchased and for Delivery as requested.
Ordered, delivered, fitted correctly, kept informed. Can’t ask for more really. Thank you.
Ticked all the boxes, competitively priced, delivered within 48 hours and perfect quality. I replaced my own roof dome lights, as they were 35-40 years old and hardly transparent. With a bit of jiggling the new ones went straight in and are as good as it gets.
Rooflights & Skylights 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Would have been 5 stars but the delivery people who they used let them down . 1 day out on delivery otherwise excellent service
Great service
Very helpful. Thanks
I purchased a skylight online at Rooflights & Skylights on a Friday evening after closing time and it arrived the following Tuesday so very quick service. Unfortunately, part of it was damaged in transit so I contacted the company and they have resent me a new part within a few days. Had it installed today so looking good so far. Thank you Rooflights & Skylights
Very prompt delivery, all good
No issues at all, fast and professional. To be honest non of the companies I am dealing with at present deserve to be on the markect. Total chaos and the wors thisng is to promis something they can't deliver.
Excellent service will use again
first of my product arrived on the date stated and we look forward to the rest of our roof light, the company where polite and efficient
Quick and efficient.
Really helpful with a few issues with setting out a lantern size.loverly customer service 👍🏼
Product delivered quickly great service
Service very good. Website a little confusing as a number of companies searched referred you back to them to order. Very prompt delivery received. Ordered with existing builders kerb but delivery included manufactured kerb which meant having to recut the trimming of the roof. However this is to my advantage. Product is excellent.
Excellent Quality and Service
Quick efficient service and delivery. Very pleased with the skylight. Thank you
from ordering online, to taking delivery the process has been very easy Thank you
Good price.Quick service.