Rooflights & Skylights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rooflights & Skylights
Telephone
Read Rooflights & Skylights Reviews

About Rooflights & Skylights:

The Rooflights & Skylights website is the online store for The National Domelight Company who are specialist suppliers of domelights, rooflights, skylights and smoke vents. We are happy to supply to roofing contractors and builders, developers of commercial and residential property and to private homeowners.

Our family-run business has been successfully trading for over 35 years and our UK-based sales team has more than 100 years of rooflight and skylight knowledge between them. With this knowledge and experience, you can be sure that we will offer the best advice and guidance to help you choose the right rooflight for you.

info@rooflights-skylights.co.uk

52 Guildford Road

Tell us how Rooflights & Skylights made you happy
Very fast delivery, exactly as described. Highly recommended
Good quality product and very quick delivery. One item was damaged on delivery but rectified with replacement delivered next day with no issues - really impressed
Excellent service
good product and speedy delivery. thanks
Fast delivery with no problems. Thanks
easy ordering and prompt delivery. Well packed to prevent damage. Product was well made and the option of a perimeter vent is very worthwhile as standard. Very easy to fix.
Fantastic service received garadoor remote next day set up and working within minutes great
I would definitely use these people again
Great service.
Very easy to review products on the website, and place the order. A good quick delivery although outer packaging box was big and courier had used overlap joint to lift it, causing the box to partly open.
Paid for my skylight dome windows and then picked a day for them to be delivered and they turned up on the day they were supposed to. Reliable company very pleased. Will be using Rooflights and Skylights again as I am a builder.
Excellent service, super fast delivery too
Excellent response to my order. Dispatched very quickly and despite being told 3-4 day delivery the items arrived the next day. Wonderful surprise.
Excellent service, although did not arrive on the delivery day, it arrived next day, and the driver was very good.
Thankyou so much, swift delivery, excellent product and fits and looks perfect. Lovely people to deal with and great communication. Would certainly recommend. Thankyou again
Great service
excellent service, good quality product and fast delivery - good comms throughout
Ordered a skylight and it was delivered within 2 days, it has not been put in place yet, but we are very pleased with the look of it.
Cannot recommend this company enough and would use it again
Product was exactly what I wanted and I was very satisfied. The service and help I received was excellent amongst the best I have ever received.
Very reasonable priced products good customer service and good delivery first time used and so far impressed
Fast & efficient. Will be using again.
Rooflights & Skylights is rated 4.94 based on 227 reviews