Riverside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Riverside
customer service
Read Riverside Reviews

About Riverside:

The Riverside Garden Centre has been established since 1997 and is owned and run by Russell and Jo Jeffery who take a very hands-on approach to every aspect of the business. They are always on hand to help and give advice.

Having moved away from being a more traditional garden centre over recent years and evolved into a modern outdoor living destination, Riverside now focuses more on quality and style than it ever did before.

LARGEST WEBER® WORLD BBQ SHOWROOM

Officially the UK's largest Weber® World Barbecue showroom Riverside stocks and displays every Weber® barbecue and accessory available from the small, portable charcoal models, the award winning Q™ range as well as the famous charcoal kettles and outstanding gas barbecues. As a World Store Riverside also stocks a number of exclusive barbecues and accessories not found in regular Weber® stores or outlets.

TRAEGER GRILLS

With the popularity of barbecuing and outdoor smoking growing at a phenomenal rate Riverside has become the 'go to' place for Traeger grills, pellets and accessories. Easier to use than a traditional barbecue a Traeger grill controls the cooking temperature for you and produces perfectly smoked food every time.

FURNITURE SHOWROOMS

Riverside likes to do things big and that includes their furniture ranges too.

With three large fully furnished showrooms bursting with big names including 4 Seasons Outdoor and Alexander Rose Riverside again offers the largest displays of both prestige brands anywhere to be seen in the UK. Be it dining, lounge or modular, virtually every product and set is on display and in stock at the Hertfordshire premises.

SILK PLANTS AND ARTIFICIAL WALL COVERING

To complement the furniture and outdoor living themes Riverside also specialise in high quality artificial plants and trees as well as UV protected foliage-covered screening panels. Particularly popular with interior designers, hotel chains and zoos Riverside's silks plants and wall panels have developed a good reputation both corporately and domestically.

SEE FOR YOURSELF

Everybody naturally will say good things about their own business but with 7-day-a-week opening and a fresh easy-to-use website Riverside happily encourage anyone to take a look round both in-store or online to see for themselves just how good Riverside is.

01992 514778

sales@riversidegardencentre.co.uk

Riverside Garden Centre, Lower Hatfield Road, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 8XX

Tell us how Riverside made you happy
Excellent product, prompt delivery and good price point. This is the 2nd time I’ve bought these grave pots which look colourful and natural when in place.
Fabulous service and 3 gorgeous mirrors which we have put up in our lounge! We got the stone effect to match our old stone fireplace and keep within our rustic theme! The mirrors were all delivered safely and well packaged 😃
All at Riverside are friendly and dedicated to their business. This is my second bbq purchase from these guys and the service was excellent on both counts. I’d go nowhere else in the future and would highly recommend them to friends and family. Their prices are also the best on the market and product knowledge is superb. Give them a try and see for yourself!
Weber Q2200 exactly what we wanted and delivered promptly the next day
Great service, arrived nice and quickly
Great customer service and speedy delivery! 100% be back, many thanks!
Very helpful customer services in response to us initially buying wrong product for our bbq. Helpful staff helped us rectify mistake and find correct Igrill for our bbq
Great service. Arrived the next day as promised
I have 12 of these trees and they are excellent quality. Delivery fast next day excellent.
Excellent service
Excellent customer service, product, delivery and best price
Ordered one day delivered less than 24 hours later - can’t ask for anything better. Thank you!
I found Riverside on the internet and I am very pleased with the service. I ordered one afternoon and the goods were received the following day. First class service.
Great company to deal with. They have a fantastic & well priced range of everything that you can want or need for the garden & outdoor living.
Great service. As promised arrived next day
Excellent service
Great value For the money works well, and great service from riverside
Had a few issues using the Xmas code online and when I emailed they were very responsive and problem was sorted. Delivery was on time. Would definitely use again.
I had this course bought for me as a birthday present. There were 15 of us in total on this excellent course run by Joe who really knew his stuff. The recipes we prepared were often quite simple but so effective in the end result. I picked up new techniques such as how to spatchcock a chicken and the delicious food we had from the smoker meant I was back the next day to buy one! The course has given me a whole load of new inspiration and reignited my desire to get cooking.
Excellent service and products