Riverside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Riverside
customer service
Read Riverside Reviews

About Riverside:

The Riverside Garden Centre has been established since 1997 and is owned and run by Russell and Jo Jeffery who take a very hands-on approach to every aspect of the business. They are always on hand to help and give advice.

Having moved away from being a more traditional garden centre over recent years and evolved into a modern outdoor living destination, Riverside now focuses more on quality and style than it ever did before.

LARGEST WEBER® WORLD BBQ SHOWROOM

Officially the UK's largest Weber® World Barbecue showroom Riverside stocks and displays every Weber® barbecue and accessory available from the small, portable charcoal models, the award winning Q™ range as well as the famous charcoal kettles and outstanding gas barbecues. As a World Store Riverside also stocks a number of exclusive barbecues and accessories not found in regular Weber® stores or outlets.

TRAEGER GRILLS

With the popularity of barbecuing and outdoor smoking growing at a phenomenal rate Riverside has become the 'go to' place for Traeger grills, pellets and accessories. Easier to use than a traditional barbecue a Traeger grill controls the cooking temperature for you and produces perfectly smoked food every time.

FURNITURE SHOWROOMS

Riverside likes to do things big and that includes their furniture ranges too.

With three large fully furnished showrooms bursting with big names including 4 Seasons Outdoor and Alexander Rose Riverside again offers the largest displays of both prestige brands anywhere to be seen in the UK. Be it dining, lounge or modular, virtually every product and set is on display and in stock at the Hertfordshire premises.

SILK PLANTS AND ARTIFICIAL WALL COVERING

To complement the furniture and outdoor living themes Riverside also specialise in high quality artificial plants and trees as well as UV protected foliage-covered screening panels. Particularly popular with interior designers, hotel chains and zoos Riverside's silks plants and wall panels have developed a good reputation both corporately and domestically.

SEE FOR YOURSELF

Everybody naturally will say good things about their own business but with 7-day-a-week opening and a fresh easy-to-use website Riverside happily encourage anyone to take a look round both in-store or online to see for themselves just how good Riverside is.

01992 514778

sales@riversidegardencentre.co.uk

Riverside Garden Centre, Lower Hatfield Road, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 8XX

Tell us how Riverside made you happy
The Website wouldn't accept my log in details despite my trying on repeated occasions. Very, very frustrating. We bought the mitts as Christmas presents and don't really know how good they are yet, but if they are like other stuff I have bought from Riverside I am sure they will be first class.
I'm not sure when the draw is! I'd love to win it though
Hi there - the pages for each charity raffle clearly state the Summit Charcoal will be drawn on March 28th and the Timberline on May 2nd.

Best,
Riverside
You get what you pay for and these are nothing special but acceptable, will have to add some cones and sprigs to make it look less artificial
Fantastic prices, mega fast service, even deliver at weekends including Sunday’s.
So fiddly to assemble. Should be simple
Not your fault but to put the BBQ together was ridiculous. About 50 pieces.
Great product unfortunately a flower head was missing.
Product good. Delivery as promised. BUT I would like to know, why oh why you dont deliver to Norhern Ireland without charging extortionate courier fees? What I had to do was have it ( a small packet containing a furniture cover) delivered within mainland UK, pop a few Royal Mail stamps on the parcel and send it on to Northern Ireland. You are missing a trick here. You have an eager UK audience who could be your regular customers if only you would consider the use of Royal Mail.
Very happy with riverside of service, not happy with courier side (DPD) not a good standard of service!
Disappointed with one of three items.
Recently purchased two items. These included roasting tray deflectors (pack of four). All arrived well packaged but the deflectors were bent / distorted. I was able to "adjust" them for use but I am disappointed that they were sent as I am fairly sure they were damaged before packing.
Spent £1600 on a Weber BBQ and accessories over the phone with a lovely lady Sarah who couldn’t have been kinder, more professional or better to deal with. I had difficulties completing the purchase however through no fault of Sarah’s and called back for help. Sadly I spoke to ‘AN OTHER’ and was disgusted by the response. Fortunately we sorted the problem out ourselves and are delighted with our purchase. So much so, we wanted to buy more accessories amounting to over £200 but we were reluctant to risk speaking to ‘AN OTHER’ again so placed the order online. Sadly, this order required amending so we needed to phone for help. Typically ‘AN OTHER’ answered and we were treated with rudeness and contempt yet again. A complete contrast from Sarah. As a result we have sourced other suppliers of Weber products and our previous high opinion of Riverside is damaged because of our experience of this person. Such a shame as otherwise we would have had so much good to write in this review.
Good service, but product was very disappointing to be honest
Prompt efficient service initially. Faulty item reported soon after delivery and very helpful immediate response. However,I still await the the promised communication regarding replacement of the item from Alexander Rose. (Item not damaged by courier )
Not life like
Riverside were excellent bt let down by their delivery company, TNT were lacking in communication and the TNT office provided an inaccurate which resulted in the heavy and large BBQ package being delivered to a frail neighbour.
The furniture we have bought is beautiful and is of a really good quality, I just wish we had been kept a bit more updated on the timescale of delivery and rung back when promised.
Ordered a Weber BBQ. It arrived after a few days via TNT without any warning / notification, so it was fortunate we were at home and could take delivery. We're considering buying outdoor furniture, but will first need some confidence that Riverside have control over shipping. The BBQ was well packed (not yet assembled, awaiting some hint of summer)
The screen is great and as a product warrants 5 stars. My gripe is that I paid for next day postage and didn't receive it then. It came the day after when I had no one to fit it as he had been here the day before!
Hi Anne - the delivery option on your order is actually 3-5 working day, not next day.

Best,
Riverside.
I'll let you know when I've tried it.
Riverside is rated 4.87 based on 6,212 reviews