Riverside Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Riverside

About Riverside: The Riverside Garden Centre has been established since 1997 and is owned and run by Russell and Jo Jeffery who take a very hands-on approach to every aspect of the business. They are always on hand to help and give advice.

Having moved away from being a more traditional garden centre over recent years and evolved into a modern outdoor living destination, Riverside now focuses more on quality and style than it ever did before.

LARGEST WEBER® WORLD BBQ SHOWROOM

Officially the UK's largest Weber® World Barbecue showroom Riverside stocks and displays every Weber® barbecue and accessory available from the small, portable charcoal models, the award winning Q™ range as well as the famous charcoal kettles and outstanding gas barbecues. As a World Store Riverside also stocks a number of exclusive barbecues and accessories not found in regular Weber® stores or outlets.

TRAEGER GRILLS

With the popularity of barbecuing and outdoor smoking growing at a phenomenal rate Riverside has become the 'go to' place for Traeger grills, pellets and accessories. Easier to use than a traditional barbecue a Traeger grill controls the cooking temperature for you and produces perfectly smoked food every time.

FURNITURE SHOWROOMS

Riverside likes to do things big and that includes their furniture ranges too.

With three large fully furnished showrooms bursting with big names including 4 Seasons Outdoor and Alexander Rose Riverside again offers the largest displays of both prestige brands anywhere to be seen in the UK. Be it dining, lounge or modular, virtually every product and set is on display and in stock at the Hertfordshire premises.

SILK PLANTS AND ARTIFICIAL WALL COVERING

To complement the furniture and outdoor living themes Riverside also specialise in high quality artificial plants and trees as well as UV protected foliage-covered screening panels. Particularly popular with interior designers, hotel chains and zoos Riverside's silks plants and wall panels have developed a good reputation both corporately and domestically.

SEE FOR YOURSELF

Everybody naturally will say good things about their own business but with 7-day-a-week opening and a fresh easy-to-use website Riverside happily encourage anyone to take a look round both in-store or online to see for themselves just how good Riverside is.

01992 514778

sales@riversidegardencentre.co.uk

Riverside Garden Centre, Lower Hatfield Road, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 8XX

How would you rate Riverside ?

"Great prices, super-fast delivery and great customer service all topped off with a fabulous free gift. Overall a great shopping experience!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fits perfectly and came nice and quickly"
"great service very good prices will definitely recommend"
"Delivery is superb"
Margaret R
Verified Buyer
"The BBQ Session --What a fantastic 3 hour session. it exceeded my expectations. We were met by friendly staff and made most welcome with a cup of coffee and an introduction to the session. We commenced by trying two different types of BBQ pork ribs, both excellent and the food and demonstrations only got better. We had to BBQ a medley of veg, beefburgers, pizzas, roast a joint of pork and finished up making Tart Tartan and a blueberry sponge on the BBQ. During the session we were served, tea, coffee and beer for the men. The techniques we learnt and variety of foods we were able to BBQ were well worth the cost of this course. I would recommend it to all would be and indeed all experienced BBQ practitioners. There was something for everyone. and we all left full of deliciously cooked food and new knowledge I can't wait to sign up for the Christmas BBQ course. To learn how to cook Christmas Lunch on the BBQ."
"Very helpful website and YouTube channel. Service and delivery are both excellent, ordered Friday and here Saturday for free!"
"Comprehensive website and quick delivery"
"On-line ordering was easy. I was telephoned the same day as placing the order and asked when I wanted the items delivered. It was very nice to be able to speak to a person. The items were delivered the next day. Overall the service and delivery was very good."
"well made item good price quick delivery"
"Excellent service as always!.."
"Great company fast service great price wonderfully helpful on phone"
"Hi great product and service from Riverside but delivery experience was dreadful"
"The bbq arrived the next day and was packaged really well. Riverside kept me updated on despatch and delivery time"
"Super fast delivery and item well packed. Very efficient and great service!"
"The service was excellent and the goods arrived swiftly and in good condition. Will go back for more outdoor stuff."
"Excellent service, good price and received very quickly. I would buy from these people again no problem."
"Product and service which I have received was excellent I would definitely use Riverside again."
"Great advice on best model to suit my needs over the phone. Good follow-up call when I placed an order for 2 x Weber covers for BBQ. Great BBQ too!"
"Great response and service ."
"We placed the order whilst travelling on the Thursday around 12 o'clock and they were offering a next day service. on Friday at 9 am, a knock at the door was my BBQ. I had spoken to them the week previous as some questions on the Weber Genesis 11 E410 and they put me through to their demonstrator. He answered all my questions with confidence and did not just try and sell me the BBQ. All round good service and seam to offer more than the average sales with BBQ courses. will use again along with friends."
Riverside is rated 4.89 based on 2,576 reviews