Riverside Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Riverside

About Riverside: The Riverside Garden Centre has been established since 1997 and is owned and run by Russell and Jo Jeffery who take a very hands-on approach to every aspect of the business. They are always on hand to help and give advice.

Having moved away from being a more traditional garden centre over recent years and evolved into a modern outdoor living destination, Riverside now focuses more on quality and style than it ever did before.

LARGEST WEBER® WORLD BBQ SHOWROOM

Officially the UK's largest Weber® World Barbecue showroom Riverside stocks and displays every Weber® barbecue and accessory available from the small, portable charcoal models, the award winning Q™ range as well as the famous charcoal kettles and outstanding gas barbecues. As a World Store Riverside also stocks a number of exclusive barbecues and accessories not found in regular Weber® stores or outlets.

TRAEGER GRILLS

With the popularity of barbecuing and outdoor smoking growing at a phenomenal rate Riverside has become the 'go to' place for Traeger grills, pellets and accessories. Easier to use than a traditional barbecue a Traeger grill controls the cooking temperature for you and produces perfectly smoked food every time.

FURNITURE SHOWROOMS

Riverside likes to do things big and that includes their furniture ranges too.

With three large fully furnished showrooms bursting with big names including 4 Seasons Outdoor and Alexander Rose Riverside again offers the largest displays of both prestige brands anywhere to be seen in the UK. Be it dining, lounge or modular, virtually every product and set is on display and in stock at the Hertfordshire premises.

SILK PLANTS AND ARTIFICIAL WALL COVERING

To complement the furniture and outdoor living themes Riverside also specialise in high quality artificial plants and trees as well as UV protected foliage-covered screening panels. Particularly popular with interior designers, hotel chains and zoos Riverside's silks plants and wall panels have developed a good reputation both corporately and domestically.

SEE FOR YOURSELF

Everybody naturally will say good things about their own business but with 7-day-a-week opening and a fresh easy-to-use website Riverside happily encourage anyone to take a look round both in-store or online to see for themselves just how good Riverside is.

01992 514778

sales@riversidegardencentre.co.uk

Riverside Garden Centre, Lower Hatfield Road, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 8XX

Tell us how Riverside made you happy

customer service
"Very good customer service prior to confirming the order. Prompt despatch and delivery only marred by below par performance of the courier company"
"We are really pleased with our bench , the finish is excellent , assembly was straightforward and delivery driver was brilliant and helped me to carry it into my shed."
"Fast and efficient service. Very happy with my purchase and the service received from Riverside."
"Cheapest prices you can get, but with the quickest delivery and high level of customer service!"
"I ordered from abroad as Riverside has better prices than our local shops. I liked the WEB pages of Riverside, especially the recommendation of additional equipment to the grill I wanted. And I appreciated the excellent service. I cannot judge the product yet as it is a gift and is going to be used in one month. Thanks! Dana, CZ"
"amazing thank you very much"
"Order and delivery process was easy and delivery was as agreed. A very helpful web site."
"Excellent service, product was delivered fast, reliable, boxed well. 10/10 service would definetly use again! Price was also the best on the Internet by some way."
"Great service and fantastic price. Was delivered at agreed time and is exactly as described. I would recommend using Riverside and will use them for future purchases."
"Great customer service and communication. Fast shipping and confirmation of delivery. My Traeger Ironwood is very well made and is undoubtedly awesome for low, slow cooking and roasting. The wifi feature is probably a bit unnecessary and the antenna signal is weak. Overall I think I'd still favour a gas Weber for everyday bbq/grilling as it's cheaper than using wood pellets and quicker to reach 'searing' temperatures."
"I ordered some plant pots from Riverside for the first time . The service is excellent. I will definitely use this site again ."
"Great service from Riverside, they went above and beyond and postponed the delivery so I could get it on my day off first class service."
"The order was delivered quickly and efficiently."
"Great prices and always speedy well organised delivery. My husband loves his new BBQ, will be buying from you again"
"Good product delivered promptly fitted it today not tried it yet"
"Had the product I wanted. Dispatched and arrived quickly though felt the cost of delivery a bit costly for a smaller item."
"Great service, let me know of early dispatch and a pleasure to deal with."
"I placed my order online and within two days the pellets were on my door step. Thank you!"
"Great prices, super fast delivery, and excellent customer service (really went the extra mile)."
"Our cover blew away in wind we had the other week even though it was held down with bungies. The new one arrived with in days. I made a strap that goes under and over the BBQ. Maybe Velcro on each leg would help."
Riverside is rated 4.88 based on 4,601 reviews