Riverside Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Riverside

About Riverside: The Riverside Garden Centre has been established since 1997 and is owned and run by Russell and Jo Jeffery who take a very hands-on approach to every aspect of the business. They are always on hand to help and give advice.

Having moved away from being a more traditional garden centre over recent years and evolved into a modern outdoor living destination, Riverside now focuses more on quality and style than it ever did before.

LARGEST WEBER® WORLD BBQ SHOWROOM

Officially the UK's largest Weber® World Barbecue showroom Riverside stocks and displays every Weber® barbecue and accessory available from the small, portable charcoal models, the award winning Q™ range as well as the famous charcoal kettles and outstanding gas barbecues. As a World Store Riverside also stocks a number of exclusive barbecues and accessories not found in regular Weber® stores or outlets.

TRAEGER GRILLS

With the popularity of barbecuing and outdoor smoking growing at a phenomenal rate Riverside has become the 'go to' place for Traeger grills, pellets and accessories. Easier to use than a traditional barbecue a Traeger grill controls the cooking temperature for you and produces perfectly smoked food every time.

FURNITURE SHOWROOMS

Riverside likes to do things big and that includes their furniture ranges too.

With three large fully furnished showrooms bursting with big names including 4 Seasons Outdoor and Alexander Rose Riverside again offers the largest displays of both prestige brands anywhere to be seen in the UK. Be it dining, lounge or modular, virtually every product and set is on display and in stock at the Hertfordshire premises.

SILK PLANTS AND ARTIFICIAL WALL COVERING

To complement the furniture and outdoor living themes Riverside also specialise in high quality artificial plants and trees as well as UV protected foliage-covered screening panels. Particularly popular with interior designers, hotel chains and zoos Riverside's silks plants and wall panels have developed a good reputation both corporately and domestically.

SEE FOR YOURSELF

Everybody naturally will say good things about their own business but with 7-day-a-week opening and a fresh easy-to-use website Riverside happily encourage anyone to take a look round both in-store or online to see for themselves just how good Riverside is.

01992 514778

sales@riversidegardencentre.co.uk

Riverside Garden Centre, Lower Hatfield Road, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 8XX

Tell us how Riverside made you happy

customer service
"Great prices and always speedy well organised delivery. My husband loves his new BBQ, will be buying from you again"
"Good product delivered promptly fitted it today not tried it yet"
"Had the product I wanted. Dispatched and arrived quickly though felt the cost of delivery a bit costly for a smaller item."
"Great service, let me know of early dispatch and a pleasure to deal with."
"I placed my order online and within two days the pellets were on my door step. Thank you!"
"Great prices, super fast delivery, and excellent customer service (really went the extra mile)."
"Our cover blew away in wind we had the other week even though it was held down with bungies. The new one arrived with in days. I made a strap that goes under and over the BBQ. Maybe Velcro on each leg would help."
"Garden bench was an excellent buy: quality product , easy to assemble , good delivery service"
"Very nice bench. Solid construction and comfortable with contoured back. The wide arm rests are especially good for 'sun down' drinks! Comes flat packed but easy to assemble - although easier with two... Lovely!"
"Quick delivery, excellent price and I bought a Weber so naturally product was top drawer. I love to BBQ."
"The communication from start to finish has been exceptional. A wonderful retailer who others could learn a lot from. Thank you so much Riverside, we will be shopping with you again."
"Prices and delivery good"
"Excellent service throughout the purchase process. Very good value for money and very fast and efficient delivery. Will definitely come back to Riverside for my future requirement and recommend them to friends and family. Thanks to them!"
"We bought 6 outdoor planters ( Scheurich ) costing approximately £400 from Riverside garden centre after seeing them on display and they were delivered home. We spent a long time with the sales advisor making sure we knew how to fill them and look after them as we wanted to place artificial plants in them. However, despite following their advice we now have water filling up in the planters as there is not enough drainage for the water to escape. I contacted Riverside regarding this and sent them photos of the drainage hole and they then informed me that we would need to cut a hole in each planter to allow the water to drain adequately. This is now very difficult as the planters are very heavy and so we are left with a big issue. I complained to Riverside and they simply would not acknowledge that they had not advised to cut holes in the planters. Surely, this should be passed on to customers to avoid the issue we have. Despite an email to the owners and the manager there was no apology and they were just not helpful at all. I am very disappointed and certainly will not return so customer lost for life I am afraid Riverside. I ADVISE YOU TO TAKE NOTICE RIVERSIDE..."
"Items were as described and dispatched promptly. They looked exactly the same as on the screen. Very happy and will order again."
"Great product. Good quality ivy trellis. Option of weekend delivery is convenient also at a cost though but with a discount on product pricing worked out reasonable! Thank you"
"Butt Rub tastes great on anything you put it on even your finger. Great service from Riverside and super fast delivery."
"Excellent service"
"Sarah was excellent and arranged for the sale and delivery of my Traeger grill. She even recommended waiting 30 days to purchase the newest model. I will definitely be back."
Riverside is rated 4.88 based on 4,588 reviews