Riverside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Riverside
customer service
Read Riverside Reviews

About Riverside:

The Riverside Garden Centre has been established since 1997 and is owned and run by Russell and Jo Jeffery who take a very hands-on approach to every aspect of the business. They are always on hand to help and give advice.

Having moved away from being a more traditional garden centre over recent years and evolved into a modern outdoor living destination, Riverside now focuses more on quality and style than it ever did before.

LARGEST WEBER® WORLD BBQ SHOWROOM

Officially the UK's largest Weber® World Barbecue showroom Riverside stocks and displays every Weber® barbecue and accessory available from the small, portable charcoal models, the award winning Q™ range as well as the famous charcoal kettles and outstanding gas barbecues. As a World Store Riverside also stocks a number of exclusive barbecues and accessories not found in regular Weber® stores or outlets.

TRAEGER GRILLS

With the popularity of barbecuing and outdoor smoking growing at a phenomenal rate Riverside has become the 'go to' place for Traeger grills, pellets and accessories. Easier to use than a traditional barbecue a Traeger grill controls the cooking temperature for you and produces perfectly smoked food every time.

FURNITURE SHOWROOMS

Riverside likes to do things big and that includes their furniture ranges too.

With three large fully furnished showrooms bursting with big names including 4 Seasons Outdoor and Alexander Rose Riverside again offers the largest displays of both prestige brands anywhere to be seen in the UK. Be it dining, lounge or modular, virtually every product and set is on display and in stock at the Hertfordshire premises.

SILK PLANTS AND ARTIFICIAL WALL COVERING

To complement the furniture and outdoor living themes Riverside also specialise in high quality artificial plants and trees as well as UV protected foliage-covered screening panels. Particularly popular with interior designers, hotel chains and zoos Riverside's silks plants and wall panels have developed a good reputation both corporately and domestically.

SEE FOR YOURSELF

Everybody naturally will say good things about their own business but with 7-day-a-week opening and a fresh easy-to-use website Riverside happily encourage anyone to take a look round both in-store or online to see for themselves just how good Riverside is.

01992 514778

sales@riversidegardencentre.co.uk

Riverside Garden Centre, Lower Hatfield Road, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 8XX

Tell us how Riverside made you happy
Genuine product but took a while to arrive
Very efficient service and speedy delivery. We were unable to obtain replacement Cornis Oil in garden centre where we had bought outdoor furniture, so had to look online. The oil arrived within a couple of days. The disadvantage is the disproportional cost of postage for a single item. We partly addressed this by buying two bottles from Riverside!
The bench covers are of a good quality, easy to secure over the seats. It was a good tip to put a bucket on the seat to prevent a lot of sagging, thank you. I hope they are durable and stand up to the strong winds.
Easy Trading. You order, you pay and it is shipped !!! I'll be back...
Sadly the cover I ordered was rather too large for the equipment for which it was needed. However, it was my error so I will have to make do with it. John P Burgess
Very eager to help when there is an issue, but not necessarily accurate in their response. Better that than taking no interest though
Excellent service, good price, arrived quickly. Would use again.
Good customer services although staff occasionally give contradicting or incorrect information!
A Great company to deal with. I've ordered a few things through them for my Weber and they always deliver. I've also attended their smoking course which was a great experience
Sent very quick. Only problem used it once then had to put a new battery in. So when finished useing take the battery out.
Excellent barbecue, delivered very promptly. faultless service from the seller. The barbecue is actually quite a design, its compact, heats up well, has a heavy grill, great lid, won't rust, can use big or small gas canisters (extra adapter needed), self ignites, pretty colour, portable, all round great bit of kit.
Ordering process and timely delivery was good. Product information on website not so good. I gave the following feedback via email - "I would say - not by way of a complaint but in order to perhaps improve matters for future customers - that I think it would be helpful if your product page for the Timber Protector actually stated that before use on new teak or roble wood, the Timber Cleaner should be used. It is not something customers would necessarily imagine to be the case. I paid extra for next day delivery of the Protector earlier this week so that I could us it this weekend, my last opportunity for a couple of weeks. Because I found out when I read the instructions that I need to use the Cleaner first, I have not only lost that opportunity but have also had to pay a separate delivery charge for the Cleaner when I could have benefitted by ordering both products at the same time." I have received no response to this email, whereas other emails were responded to promptly.
The best value Traeger supplier in the UK
Got everything I ordered and best price I could find, but the adapter hose for the Weber Q box was totally smashed so when I picked it up the adapter fell straight out and banged off the floor, it works fine but expect the box to actually be intact, everything else was fine mind
Product delivered on time. Good product
A basically clean, comfortable, quiet and good location hotel.
The Weber 1200 product, packaging and delivery were all very good. Riverside store has done a good job. There is room for improvement in the product assembly and Grill Owners Assembly guide concerning the insertion of the battery into the push-button igniter and then of the igniter button & module back into the main grill unit. As the product came with the igniter button and module already inserted, it was necessary to figure out how the battery was to be inserted. The Guide did not illustrate this appropriately. Upon removing the push-button igniter to insert the battery, I have since been unable to reconnect it as the soft rubber does not 'lock-on' to the grill and the button keeps falling off! As a result, my igniter button is kept 'loose' and I have to store it separately with a concern that it may be lost particularly when carried or in transit. I cannot say that I am entirely happy with this outcome, so I am unfortunately deducting 1 star from an otherwise perfect customer experience with Riverside.
very good service however one criticism is that although I ordered just after 3 for Saturday delivery I wasn't notified that it would not be shipped that day. The order still showed as Saturday delivery; it was only when I rang the next day that I was informed it would stay as Saturday delivery. I then changed it to the following day otherwise it would not have been delivered until the following Saturday. OItherwise everythiong was handled very well and efficiently.
Very fast and free delivery of a great Weber BBQ.
Quick delivery and product as described
Riverside is rated 4.87 based on 6,212 reviews