Riverside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Riverside
customer service
Read Riverside Reviews

About Riverside:

The Riverside Garden Centre has been established since 1997 and is owned and run by Russell and Jo Jeffery who take a very hands-on approach to every aspect of the business. They are always on hand to help and give advice.

Having moved away from being a more traditional garden centre over recent years and evolved into a modern outdoor living destination, Riverside now focuses more on quality and style than it ever did before.

LARGEST WEBER® WORLD BBQ SHOWROOM

Officially the UK's largest Weber® World Barbecue showroom Riverside stocks and displays every Weber® barbecue and accessory available from the small, portable charcoal models, the award winning Q™ range as well as the famous charcoal kettles and outstanding gas barbecues. As a World Store Riverside also stocks a number of exclusive barbecues and accessories not found in regular Weber® stores or outlets.

TRAEGER GRILLS

With the popularity of barbecuing and outdoor smoking growing at a phenomenal rate Riverside has become the 'go to' place for Traeger grills, pellets and accessories. Easier to use than a traditional barbecue a Traeger grill controls the cooking temperature for you and produces perfectly smoked food every time.

FURNITURE SHOWROOMS

Riverside likes to do things big and that includes their furniture ranges too.

With three large fully furnished showrooms bursting with big names including 4 Seasons Outdoor and Alexander Rose Riverside again offers the largest displays of both prestige brands anywhere to be seen in the UK. Be it dining, lounge or modular, virtually every product and set is on display and in stock at the Hertfordshire premises.

SILK PLANTS AND ARTIFICIAL WALL COVERING

To complement the furniture and outdoor living themes Riverside also specialise in high quality artificial plants and trees as well as UV protected foliage-covered screening panels. Particularly popular with interior designers, hotel chains and zoos Riverside's silks plants and wall panels have developed a good reputation both corporately and domestically.

SEE FOR YOURSELF

Everybody naturally will say good things about their own business but with 7-day-a-week opening and a fresh easy-to-use website Riverside happily encourage anyone to take a look round both in-store or online to see for themselves just how good Riverside is.

01992 514778

sales@riversidegardencentre.co.uk

Riverside Garden Centre, Lower Hatfield Road, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 8XX

Tell us how Riverside made you happy
I purchased the Ignitor kit. Received it very quickly and was fitted in minutes. Genuine Weber product and has given our BBQ a new lease of life. Very pleased with it.
Very pleased with the item , arrived promptly ,was well packed and good quality.
Great service and all my items arrived on time and undamaged....I would highly recommend their services, I will be using them again
All the items I ordered arrived quickly and undamaged to my location in Italy. I received great customer service whenever I had a query and I would definitely use Riverside again whenever considering purchasing more Weber BBQ products.
Absolutely first class. Always have in stock what you need and ever fail to deliver on time. Only place I need to shop for all my BBQ needs.
I recently bought a Weber Spirit II Gas BBQ from Riverside. The price was excellent and I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else. The product arrived quickly and on the date promised. Initially I had some difficulty putting it together, but a call to Patrick at Riverside put me straight. He called Weber and came back to me asap with the answer. I had no problems after that. A first class service from Riverside. I will definitely order from them again. .
Excellent company. Bought several times from them. Prices can't be beaten (not that I've seen). Prompt delivery service. Highly recommended.
Really good price for a weber accessory. Quick delivery, would shop here again.
Always go to riverside for presents for my family .Excellent value choice and amazing delivery .
Efficient service and user-friendly website. Prompt delivery and good delivery information.
Quick delivery easy web page
Excellent company to deal with, orderd one day and received following morning would highly recommend riverside!
Excellent service and delivery to the hour by DPD. Kept informed throughout, all purchases very well packed and good prices to boot! Would use again
Swift order and delivery process. Original boxed item was missing a part. Issue was dealt with immediately and a new item sent. Very good service.
In my opinion Riverside is the best place to buy BBQ's , garden furniture , artificial plants & trees and many other garden related items. The quality of products is high at fair prices and the staff are so friendly, helpful and professional. Would strongly recommend Riverside above any others.
Easy shopping
I ordered the artificial 6ft Palm for my daughter and she was absolutely delighted with it, the delivery was excellent too. Thank you.
Cover looks robust and is waterproof. Fits the barbecue perfectly, so it does everything I expected of it.
So far, does exactly what the product details say. Very good.
Easy to book. Great service!
Riverside is rated 4.87 based on 6,212 reviews