RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD Reviews

Read RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD Reviews

rin@rinscoffee.com

UNIT 12LAKELAND FOOD PARKCROOK ROAD

Tell us how RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD made you happy
eXCELLENT PRODUCY AND SERVICE TOO.
Amazing coffee and service
This is an excellent firm. Orders are dealt with promptly and packaged with care. There are plenty of varieties of coffee to choose from and the beans make a lovely smooth latte. So good I now buy it to send to my daughter who lives in NYC. Thank you very much.
Since getting the ECM Synchronica I've been considering getting the ECM Tamping Station as it looked really good but seemed quite expensive. Well, beautifully designed and manufactured, and worth the price tag. It was equally well packaged (by Rinaldos) and dispatched promptly. Only minor negative was that The Royal Mail 2nd class took a week to deliver it. It did however arrive in perfect condition, so thankful for that.
Lovely, knowledgable people selling great single-origin coffee at a reasonable price and always with a smile.
Each month a different bean freshly roasted and from many places around the world. The majority of months the coffee is wonderful, in the past two years there has only been two occasions from my 4-weekly delivery that I have not enjoyed. The coffee delivery is always one of the highlights of the month.
You came recommended from the lovely folks at Holm in Lancaster. We took a quick trip up to Kendal, you folks were super helpful and the coffee was delicious. Once we got back home we arranged for a year long subscription.
Rinaldo and his team couldn’t have made the process of purchasing a machine any easier. The customer service was exceptional and Rinaldo made sure we had the knowledge and tips to get the most out of our new machine. Would highly recommend!
Just enjoying the latest 3 coffees from Rinaldos. As always they were delivered in 24 hours, had been roasted 2 days before and are brilliant. Customer service is second to none and Rin and Ash are a pleasure to deal with. There position as my number 1 coffee company remains unchallenged.
Super tea very pleased with the items,
Rarely has a man combined roasting exceptionally splendid coffee with training to be an endurance athlete, he's equally good at both!
Great coffee, great delivery
Top notch Wilfa grinder delivered within one day with a bag of Rin’s fresh roast coffee chucked in. Handwritten note too. Top service, great local company. What’s not to like👍
Absolutely delicious coffee, great variety and unusual beans. Really a treat, and the team are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable!
Perfect everytime
Superb mellow bean! An excellent coffee either for espresso or flat white IMO!
Fabulous! Treat Yourself!
Thanks Joan
I have a subscription and although I don’t have different choices re the coffee as I only drink decaf, it’s great I don’t have to constantly place an order, it just arrives.
Yep, we've just acquired Amazon...we're going to give them lessons on logistics...haha
Delicious coffee and tea and you just cannot fault the service, well done!
Thanks Liz
I’ve tried a few roasts from these guys now. Colombia is my favourite so far. Excellent service (both in person and online) and amazing coffee!
Thanks Marta - we're your biggest fans.
RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD is rated 4.97 based on 499 reviews