Rinaldo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rinaldo
Read Rinaldo Reviews

Tell us how Rinaldo made you happy
I bought an ECM Casa V, Eureka grinder and other supplies from Rinaldo's after various phone calls and email exchanges. Rinaldo gave me first class advice and was keen to ensure that I ended up with the right setup for my needs, even if I didn't buy from Rinaldo's (which I ultimately did of course!). He went above and beyond, even making a personalised video to show me how to clean my new machine. I also received 1 kg of their amazing Arabica single-origin coffee. Highly recommended and I'll definitely be ordering from Rinaldo's again.
Thanks for supporting us Euan - we're a small, independent business and try to go the extra mile for all our customers, so your purchase and review is hugely appreciated.
I am sure it will be excellent but this represents my coffee fix for Christmas, so it’s not yet open!
Hope you have a great Xmas, Nigel, with great coffee.
An order for 1kg of the amazing Casa coffee was dispatched the same day and arrived with a lovely personaised note. Amazing coffee coupled with amazing service. This is a little company with a big heart and social a conscience.
Thanks so much Simon, from one artisan to another! Have a great Xmas.
We had a great day on the Barista Workshop learning how to make the perfect coffee with Rin. We learnt loads about how we can make better coffee with our machine at home and my latte art skills have improved immeasurably! Lots of coffee was drunk and we got loads of opportunities to practice. We would definitely recommend the course.
Thanks guys - great fun as always on the courses - yours' was our last of 2019 and no better way to end the year on such a (caffeine!) high!
The only trouble I ever have with Rinaldo's coffee is that it's so good - I have to keep coming back for more!
If that's the only dilemma you have in your life, then I have one thing to say... can we please trade places! Great to see you always Peter.
I am looking forward to opening my first packet and enjoying the wonderful flavour . I am presently finishing off another tea so the anticipation is growing!
Thanks Andrew, keep coming back for more!
Helpful and friendly and fantastic tasting coffee
Thanks for your continued support Caroline.
Fantastic coffee. So happy to have stumbled upon Rinaldo. They know what they’re doing with the beans for sure.
Thanks Amy - we always appreciate putting a smile on the faces of our new customers.
Fabulous service and fabulous coffee and tea, love it! X
Thanks Liz - we appreciate your repeat orders so much
Great coffee and great service. Thank you.
TG - thanks for the low-down. Your humble servant...
Always a pleasure to do business with Rin and Ash, their love of the business is obvious and very infectious. Very prompt online orders, great attention to detail and it's great to call in person when up in the Lakes. Continued success.
Thanks a million Tony - with your support it all feels so worthwhile.
Delicious coffee, ethically sourced, passionately roasted, served with panache. Also great on line ordering service.
Thanks Helen - you're a star
We love the loose leaf tea and coffee that we get from Rinaldo's! It's always great quality and nice to know you're supporting a small British business.
Many thanks Ty - great to be hitting you up on the South Coast.
I love this coffee & service. Trust them so much.
Thanks Ty - it's great to have our coffee on the South Coast.
Somebody call 999. Rinaldo’s Speciality Coffee & Tea team have been robbed. #RBAs North Regional Finalist. Well I’m very chuffed with my new light, bright and beautiful to drink from bamboo Ecoffee Cup and the fab Casa Espresso Blend beans. Check them out next time you’re heading to Kendal or the Lake District National Park via the A591 (free parking and cake too) or use their excellent online delivery service.
Haha - thanks for your support Yvonne!
Gets the best beans and gets the most out then. Roasting wizard.
Thanks Graham - I trained at the Harry Potter School of Roasting - Arabicus Splendiferus!
Excellent coffee, excellent service.
Thanks Roy - much appreciated
Good online service, excellent product, friendly,helpful and knowledgeable service when shopping in person.
I discover Rin and his coffee 4 years ago this month when I moved to Milnthorpe, then he was an easy bike ride away, now the climb up to the shop from Kendal is getting harder for this 78 year old, but it is still worth the effort for excellent coffee and fantastic service. And I can always freewheel down!
Fred - you're a personal hero of mine - riding from Land's End to John O'Groats at 70! Incredible! Thanks for all your support over the years.
Excellent service, best coffee and tea in the world!
Rinaldo is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews