RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD Reviews

Read RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD Reviews

rin@rinscoffee.com

UNIT 12LAKELAND FOOD PARKCROOK ROAD

Tell us how RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD made you happy
Delicious coffee, good quality and quick delivery!
Excellent service from Rinaldo's. My Gaggia Classic machine arrived quickly and I am getting to grips with it now after a couple of days. It was a lovely touch that Rinaldo included a pack of their own-roast beans, it made the transaction feel much more personal and we love their coffee!! Thank you Rinaldo and team.
We usualy buy when in the area but had to do mail order this time. Worked fine - arrived very quickly, only downside being postage charge.
Rinaldo’s coffee is superb. We were on holiday in the Lake District and popped in for a coffee. Had a great conversation about the different types of coffee, and bought two bags of freshly ground coffee. Good find.
A pleasure to use, with a nice hand written note when I opened the box, was a nice touch! Tried coffee from Peru which after a few trial and errors on my part to get the grind size right. Makes for a delicious latte. I will be buying from here again as found a new favourite
Great coffee very tasty
The Blood Orange tea is really refreshing. As I don't live near ,I bought a few boxes to keep me going until my next visit. I even tried the recommendation on other reviews regarding putting the used tea on my granola. Was pleasantly surprised how good it was.
Very friendly and helpful company. We found them on a visit to their location and enjoyed a great coffee sitting out in the sun. Liked it so much we have started a subscription plan.
Best coffee bean ever and really good quality quick delivery
Have been getting my ground coffee from Rin's for a couple of years now and I've been consistently really happy with the quality and taste. I love trying the new producers they find but always balance that with a bag of the house blend as that is always superb. I love the detail on the website about each producer and the coffee they grow. I also highly recommend a visit in person to the shop on the edge of the Lake District near Kendal is great. Everyone is so friendly and always nice to pick up some stuff for a week or so away in one of my favourite places in the world.
Highly recommended Rin and the team. I recently purchased and collected an ECM machine from Rinaldo's. Rin set up the machine ready for when we arrived and spent over an hour with us running through its features, how to's and answering any questions we had before carefully packing it away ready for us to take home. The included extras were a great bonus too.
This is the best Earl Grey I have ever tried, it’s really good!
Great local company with excellent quality ingredients
Excellent coffee again from Rinaldos, an absolute treat to brighten up the morning
Picked up an EMC Synchronika dual boiler coffee machine earlier today; the whole experience was well worth the travel from Newcastle. Rinaldo gave great advice, knows what he is talking about and very knowledgable in all things coffee. He went through the whole process of how the machine works, recommended temperatures etc to make a variety of different coffees. He took the time to fully explain and made me feel a valued customer. Would highly recommend and looking forward to the monthly delivery of his various coffee beans which are roasted on site.
Great coffee - fast delivery - interesting website with a sprinkling of good humour and advice. Sound values can’t go wrong can you!
5 star company , great service
I bought a range of teas - and have tried 3 so far and they are all exceptional in their own ways. I am loving the liquorice bark and star anise for its gentle sweetness and the blood Orange for its tartness and marmalade afternote. And the satisfying depth and complexity of the rooibos. Any chance of doing half packets? I’d buy an even wider range, and more often. Just don’t want to leave too many full packets open at one time…
Nice flavours but quite weak flavour strengthens when sweetened
Item as described and delivered in double quick time....highly recommended!
RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD is rated 4.97 based on 499 reviews