RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD Reviews

UNIT 12
LAKELAND FOOD PARK
CROOK ROAD

Tell us how RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD made you happy
We recently took part in the ‘Brownie & Barista Workshop’ - what a day! It was fantastic from start to finish. We made 4 trays of delicious brownies with the lovely Lisa’s from Ginger Bakers then went across to Rinaldo’s to learn the art of coffee making. We enjoyed a knowledgeable explanation and demonstration before having a go ourselves and were soon making expresso’s, cappuccinos and more. A great experience (and good value for money! that we would both recommend!
Barista and Brownies Course: Imagine you could design the barista course of your dreams, it'd perhaps feature: trainers who have made more espresso based drinks than you could count; an establishment that doesn't just serve coffee but sources coffee beans from some of the best small growers around the world and roasts them in house; a beautiful location; staff who could strip any coffee machine back to basics and rebuild it wearing a blindfold; a great lunch; endless coffees and lots of banter. And not a single insufferable hipster Gaggia jockey in sight!! Amazingly and thankfully such a course exists at Rinaldo's : ) Marry that to an extended peek behind the curtains at the legendary Ginger Bakers next door, bountiful ingredients, patient teachers and a state of the art kitchen and you have a match made in heaven. I had an amazing 5* day AND cycled off with two large trays of brownies and a pack of coffee. And I completely forgot all my worries and cares for a few hours. Thanks to Rin, Ash, Lisa, Julie and Lisa for being so good at what you do. See you again sometime.
We don't feel like deserve this kind of praise, Simon... but we'll take it!!!! Many thanks for taking the time to do one of our courses. See you soon.
Great tasting tea and coffee
Thanks for your kind words, Caroline
I was given a voucher for a Barista course at Rinaldo's for my birthday in January 2019. Although it took me a year to redeem, it was well worth the wait. There is a lot of information to take in, but it all feels natural and makes sense for any coffee lover. The location is beautiful, the work area is practical and spacious and the food was great, obviously accompanied by fantastic coffee. What more can you ask for?!
Thanks for this great feedback Alex - it was fantastic having you in our training centre. See you soon.
Great value purchase and very prompt delivery with excellent communication.
Thanks Richard - good to hear our educational system has been put to good use. Enjoy.
Excellent products and great recyclable packing. The teas Jasmine Pearls Loose Leaf and Blood Orange Loose Leaf have a lovely flavour and the coffees Colombia, El Salvador and Peru all have wonderful aromas and taste, especially Peru.
Mr/Ms Anonymous... what a cool name you have! Thanks for your feeback - yes, I have to say the Jasmine Pearls tea is a personal favourite of mine. Great choice of coffees too. Glad you're enjoying them.
Excellent service, fast delivery and very good coffee.
Cheers Christopher... we are "yer most 'umble servants". Enjoy!
Attended Rinaldo’s coffee workshop this weekend with my wife. We learned alot about coffee whilst having a good laugh. Rinadlo knows his coffee and is vey passionate about what he does, which made the workshop all the more enjoyable. We had no idea how much is involved in making the perfect cofffee. The workshop turned out to be a great birthday present. Thanks Rinaldo. Paul.
Great to have you and Steph here Paul. A great session, as always, and fabulous way to begin our 2020 workshop schedule. Hope you enjoy making even better coffee at home.
As ever simply great service great tea and coffee. Wonderful in every way.Long may you continue. Thank you
Thanks Kevin - very kind of you to say such nice words.
Just what I needed for making french press coffee just for myself, and the same brand as my trusted stovetop espresso pot. I bought this along with some of the Brazil Cachoeira, pre ground, so I can see the correct grind (I'll do the grinding next time). First brew was delicious, the press does what its supposed to, looks neat, and is easy to clean (my used grinds go on the garden). thanks Paul
Great coffee and eco-friendly, Paul. We love the sound of that.
We found Rinaldo's when we were visiting the lake district in November. I never thought I could tell the difference in coffee but Rinaldo's coffee has me converted. We love the taste, quality and service of Rinaldo's. Our favorite is the Peru blend. Thank you!
Thanks so much Vijeshrie - that's lovely to hear.
Travelled the two hours to a gorgeous part of the Lakes to meet with Rin and to discuss the potential of a new coffee machine. Rin’s place is welcoming and there’s a great variety of coffees, teas, machines and accessories to look at. Rin has a wealth of knowledge and helped us decide on the right machine for us. He advised on accessories and devised a package for us at a very reasonable price. We settled for an ECM Technika V Profi PID and couldn’t be happier with the results. Thanks!
Thanks David - great to meet you - you'll have many, many hours of amazing coffee making with this machine.
I bought an ECM Casa V from Rinaldo's a couple of weeks ago and I'm delighted with my purchase. Before ordering, I had a couple of queries and Rin took time to patiently discuss things with me. His passion for coffee and for the products he sells is clearly apparent. Thanks Rin
Thanks Bryn - this is a great bit of kit and I know you'll have many months of pleasure using it.
Always a pleasure to order from Rin’s. His latest Panama is outstanding
Thanks Jem - this is what we love to hear.
Awesome customer service - Rin and Ash are fantastically knowledgeable, the coffee is absolutely fabulous - the best I’ve tasted in not only The Lakes but countrywide- left buying 3 different types of beans and 2 specialty teas - can’t wait to return. Highly Highly Recommended!
Thanks Bert - a great review is the best Xmas gift ever!
arrived super quick, thank you :)
thanks Sophie...we've got a super-charged carrier pigeon
My newest find in the complicated world of coffee, Rin has been an attentive and interesting find, his Columbian coffee makes one of the finest expressos we have ever tasted and at a sensible cost, our association will continue. Neil
thanks Neil - have a great trip in Europe
Went on a barista course with RIn. A relaxed atmosphere where Rin's enthusiasm and knowledge shone through in spades. We covered a great deal of content: from robusta Vs arabica, the roasting process, the reasons why coffee can be made well or poorly as well as having a go at improving latte art skills. An excellent course as well as excellent coffee.
Cheers Alex - it was great to have you here. Sorry I didn't get to chat to you today when you dropped by.
I bought an ECM Casa V, Eureka grinder and other supplies from Rinaldo's after various phone calls and email exchanges. Rinaldo gave me first class advice and was keen to ensure that I ended up with the right setup for my needs, even if I didn't buy from Rinaldo's (which I ultimately did of course!). He went above and beyond, even making a personalised video to show me how to clean my new machine. I also received 1 kg of their amazing Arabica single-origin coffee. Highly recommended and I'll definitely be ordering from Rinaldo's again.
Thanks for supporting us Euan - we're a small, independent business and try to go the extra mile for all our customers, so your purchase and review is hugely appreciated.
I am sure it will be excellent but this represents my coffee fix for Christmas, so it’s not yet open!
Hope you have a great Xmas, Nigel, with great coffee.
RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews