RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD Reviews

RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Simon Phillips
RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Simon Phillips
Nothing was too much trouble for anyone at Rins coffee. Every member of staff I spoke to had time to explain things and answer my questions. Absolutely first rate company with a great customer focused ethic. If you are looking to buy a new coffee machine I would recommend you speak to them before anyone else, cannot praise their service enough. A big thank you to you all
And a huge thank you to you too, for supporting us. As an independent small business we can't compete with the big boys, but we try to provide the best sesrvice going.
I just wanted to say a big thank you to all at Rins Coffee for the time, trouble, explanation and patience you had for me when buying my new ECM Technika. Your understanding and expertise in ascertaining what machine was right for me was second to none. I would 100% recommend that any person looking to purchase a new machine would be foolish not to contact you first! Thanks again and I will be back for future purchases
Many thanks Steve - your feedback is much appreciated!
Outstanding tasting coffee and service, as always. Very highly recommended.
Thanks Lucia - glad you're enjoying it.
Excellent and first rate service. Gave free advice and demonstrated steaming milk. Sold me some great coffee beans too! Would certainly visit again when in the Lakes!
Thanks Paul - we love to help in any way we can... unless you have mortage/marriage/general life issues haha!
As a special treat this week I swapped my normal Casa Espresso blend for a bag of Sumatran beans - freshly roasted the day before at Rin's. Ohhh! Absolutely splendid - definite hint of maple syrup. I have now swapped my regular order of Casa for a 'lucky dip' so I'll get something different each time - who knows what delights are in store for me...
Thanks Nick - we've all loving your book here... massive respect and huge thanks
Fantastic service and I’m very happy with my new steam tip for my ECM synchronika.
thanks so much Riccardo
Love their smooth coffee! It’s smooth and service is great. It’s now the benchmark for me and while I try other brands I always come back to Rinaldo.
Thanks Chandru - we are so grateful for your support
Great website, easy to make choices. Great communication throughout and excellent coffee. Thank you
Thanks Pat - much appreciated
Just tasted the Ethiopian coffee - just delicious! Looking forward to trying the Ecuador. It’s a long way from the Highlands but I’ll be back. Thank you for your recommendation. Worth every penny!
Cheers Becky - come back soon!
Excellent customer service.
Many thanks Diane
Great coffee, great service, great company.
Many thanks for your continued support Simon
After much research, I ordered the ECM Synchronika from Rinaldo's. Order was acknowledged and advised of delivery and everything went to plan. The machine arrived and I proceeded with the setting up. Rinaldo had even marked some pertinent pages in the manual which was a nice touch. Now, having done my research I was aware folks said the tank would empty, but I never realised just how quickly it empties during the filling procedure, i.e. the dual boilers just suck all that water straight in very quickly emptying the tank. After the initial fill, the tank is plenty big enough to supply the boilers, but that initial fill procedure did feel a little bit like an initiation ritual. The machine is refined and a joy to use, and the enhancements of the IMS filter screen and silicone seal do seem really worthwhile, thank you.
Thanks for supporting us Nigel - this ECM machine is incredible and will give you years of great coffee shots.
Always fresh. Always prompt delivery. Love the hand written note!
haha ... we're working on our caligraphy
Great coffee, regular delivery, what’s not to love
Thanks Caroline!
Excellent coffee and redbush tea, quickly and efficiently delivered.
Many thanks David - lovelyl feedback
Lovely tea, easy to order, delivered quickly
Many thanks Sarah
Needed a spare part for my old ECM coffee machine, one email to Rin and the part duly arrived. Excellent support and service. As usual.
Thanks Alan - look after that princess!
Excellent coffee and we’re looking forward to trying the Yunnan coffee this time as well as our usual Colombian which is always lovely. Great delivery service too. Thank you
Thanks Viv - your garden is looking great btw
Never fail to deliver the most gorgeous tasting coffee. Love your company through and through! Friendliest of staff too, cannot wait to pop in and say hello soon!
Thanks Kinga - always great to see you here