Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

Very efficient service and engineer helpful and punctual.
Competent and efficient engineer who sorted things quickly.
Extremely happy with the service from rightio today thankyou.
Came the same day, very professional. Would definitely use again
Really fast service same day l phoned the plumber arrived job done thank you
Darren was great, explaining everything and had the blockage cleared in no time
Highly skilled and very professional engineer came to help us. Thank you very much.
Operative on time pleasent tidy knowledgeable highly recommend to others many thanks
Our engineer simon was brilliant did a great job we will certainly recommend him thanks
Fast prompt friendly service . Job completed to our satisfaction. Would recommend to others.
A very pleasant efficient young man who soon sorted the problem. Very happy with the result.
Extremely pleased with my plumber Karl Bedford, a very helpful and pleasant person. Thank you
We could not be more pleased with the speed of response and the follow up work which was done.
The two men that came to fix two different things for me were nice polite and fixed both jobs quickly
The plumber Kam Singh was amazing he fixed our leak in no time . Very professional and polite fantastic job ..
The plumber was excellent. Did the job quickly and efficiently very clean work wise and very polite. Thank you.
Admire was very polite,very helpful and informative. He worked very hard and did a great job. Thanks very much.
Scott, my engineer, was very reassuring, fixed the issue we had very efficiently. Made it looked so easy. Recommended
My engineer Kam was extremely professional and worked hard to install my bathroom appliance in the best way possible.
My Boiler Service went smoothly and I am very pleased with the performance of Rightio and Paul Henry the Service Guy.
Rightio is rated 4.72 based on 2,327 reviews