Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

Excellent service an the engineer (Dal) was friendly and efficient
Very friendly and didn't make me feel silly at all over my callout.
Great service . Helpful plumber . Who got us a new toilet fitted within 24 hours
Simon was great. Found the issue and rectified it without any bother. Would recommend
The plumber was very knowledgeable and competent and helped us with our toilet problem
A very prompt service. The staff are very efficient and kept me informed at all times.
I'm very pleased with engineer Kam on the work he carried out today fixing the toilet!!
Plumber Dean Hancock was very knowledgeable and quickly sorted out two plumbing problems
Paul was fantastic. Kept me ul to date with arrival. really nice guy and did a great job
Quick and efficient service. Will use again and have recommend to a friend to get in contact.
Phil was brilliant very professional and efficient... Job doneπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ would recommend to family and friends
The engineer was so good and helpful Brilliant customer care qualities Continue doing the good work man πŸ‘
Smart, efficient technician who sourced the problem very quickly and gave clear advice and patiently answered any questions.
Alan was nice and friendly. He took one look at the boiler and knew what was wrong , he solved the problem there and then . Thanks Alan πŸ˜ƒ
Craig was very helpful in tracing and fixing the leak under our bathroom floor. I found him to be really professional and courteous. Thanks!
The engineer was absolutely wonderful, I would highly recommend him, fantastic job, and so friendly. Well done and thank you so much. Regards Terry
I was really impressed with Rightio, both the Admin side and with the Plumbing Engineers. Their expertise and efficiency is much appreciated. Thank you!
Electrician arrived within 2 hours, assessed problem, provided a fixed price and worked until 11pm to complete repairs. Efficient, friendly service, would recommend.
Everything went smoothly from first contact to job completion. Kam (the plumber) called in advance to give an arrival time window. Completed the job quickly & professionally.
Happy that someone was out within 2 hours as I was desparate, my husband was sat under the sink with a bucket. The engineer got on with the job very professionally and swiftly.
Rightio is rated 4.71 based on 2,230 reviews