Richardson and Starling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Richardson and Starling
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Richardson and Starling Reviews

About Richardson and Starling:

With a network of 12 branches across Scotland and the North of England, Richardson and Starling are one of the top property preservation companies in the UK. After more than 85 Years of continuous growth, we can now provide a complete property preservation solution backed up with our long-term guarantees.

Our efforts to provide the highest quality workmanship and exceptional customer service are continuously recognised through online customer reviews and construction industry awards.

No matter if it is a condensation issue in your flat, penetrating damp problems in your house or a timber rot attack in a historic building, Richardson & Starling can provide a targeted and value for money solution.

Branches across Scotland and the North of England: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Stirling, Dumfries, Kirkcaldy, Carlisle, Dundee, Ayr, Lanark, Perth, Oban and Hawick.

richardsonandstarlingmgr@gmail.com

8 Cambuslang Way
Cambuslang, ,

Tell us how Richardson and Starling made you happy
I had window draught-proofing and re-plastering done with the Edinburgh branch. Pro's - Robin was friendly - Good quality work once completed Con's - Very high cost - The workers came very early in the morning, without offering any other possible times - The work was carried over 3 short (sometimes just one hour) working days, but could have been completed in 2 days - The plastering covered until about 20cm from the floor, and then skirting was used to cover the uncompleted parts. Not sure if that is routine/normal (see photo). - The replastering was done without discussion or offers about repainting the wall afterwards. I understand that this wasn't included in the agreed arrangements, however it left the wall still looking incomplete and I would have appreciated a warning that I also needed to get a painter in afterwards.
The rising damp issue was fixed but unfortunately my kitchen units are not secured too the wall properly I will be taking it up with my local housing office as one of the units is not even screwed too the wall, apart from that the guys were great very polite and well mannered and kept the mess and noise too a minimum due too the fact we have a young son.
Richardson and Starling is rated 4.85 based on 298 reviews