Richardson and Starling Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richardson and Starling

About Richardson and Starling: Richardson & Starling are about quality and guaranteed workmanship in the eradication of wood rot, woodworm, and damp, as well as making sure your property is waterproof with basement waterproofing and your windows have our Window Care Repair Systems.

A guarantee that Richardson & Starling will be there taking care of your property. Our aim is to give you good customer satisfaction, whether the job is big or small.

Our fully trained and experienced staff will deal with your initial enquiry arranging a comprehensive property survey by one of our Institute of Wood science qualified surveyors. This will be supported by a report detailing our findings and will include recommendations for eradication and repair.

Our branches: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, Kirkcaldy, Dundee, Perth, Aberdeen, Elgin, Oban, Ayr, Dumfries, Carlisle and Inverness.

Tell us how Richardson and Starling made you happy

Telephone
"Initial site visit good - the gentleman explained (in accessible and easily understood terms) what needed to be done and that it was straightforward - no attempt to ratchet up the work/price. The paperwork on quote pricing was clear, including a helpful diagram. The team of two turned up at the agreed time/day and started promptly. I wouldn't say they worked up a lather with their pace of work BUT that wasn't my concern. From my desk I could see the work being done: it was skilful and impressive work, the materials seemed to be quality/treated materials and, whether they took half a day or a day and a half my price was fixed, and was exactly what I paid. In summary,I would advocate for this company based on my experience."
Dear Mr Rowan, Thank you very much for rating and reviewing Richardson & Starling!
"All staff were very polite and professional. The quality of work was of a high standard and they cleaned up after the works were completed."
Dear Mrs Simpson, Thank you for rating and reviewing Richardson & Starling!
"Robin did a neat and tidy job, repairing a rotten window frame. Very professional."
Thank you very much for rating and reviewing Richardson & Starling!
"Robin and Liam turned up promptly, did a very efficient job of removing wet rot timbers and replacing them, and left everything very tidy. I am very pleased with the whole job from the first survey to completion."
Dear Mrs M. Mcevoy, Thank you very much for rating and reviewing Richardson & Starling!
"Very pleased with work. Workmen arrived on schedule,all work done to a high standard. Workmen were all very competent and pleasant and worked hard. Office staff always polite, helpful and knowledgeable. Very good customer service."
Thank you for rating and reviewing Richardson & Starling. Your feedback is much appreciated!
"We had a visit from Clarke Elsby today to advise us on problems of mustiness and dampness. He was very helpful and informative."
"Really pleased with the quality of there work done by Matty and Matty two really pleasant hard workers"
"Have used your company twice now for damp and going to do so again soon. All work has been brilliant and very efficient from beginning to end."
"We are delighted with the work which Richardson and Starling completed in my father's home. The team kept us well informed throughout the process and were exceptionally tidy considering plasterwork was being removed and replaced in addition to a window and door frame being renewed. As my father is elderly and disabled everyone at Richardson and Starling worked together to complete the job timeously to minimise disruption for him. We can't thank them enough for their consideration in addition to completing all works to a very high standard."
"Very professional and efficient service. Would highly recommend and in fact have to my neighbour! Very competitively priced and they carried out the work very quickly following the survey and quote for works!"
"The guy arrived when I was told he would. I was expecting to come home to the house being a bit messy but he had left it spotless! Really impressed."
Hi Kate, thank you very much for rating and reviewing Richardson & Starling!
"Good - turned up as agreed and carried out work very neatly and tidily."
Hi Alec,

Thank you very much for taking time and reviewing Richardson & Starling!

Kind Regards,

R&S Team
"The service from the surveyor attending to the ladies in the office keeping me updated and arranging a date for the work through to the 2 men who carried out the work was second to none. Excellent service all round will certainly use again."
Hi David,

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing a review for Richardson & Starling. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it encourages our staff and lets other people check our service quality.

Kind Regards,