Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
4.1
Based on 138 reviews
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
Good quality product poor delivery timescales!!! Took far longer than was told the delivery would be.my daughter got one day to wear out of the school year! Really disappointed
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry you were unhappy with our delivery timescales, the despatch dates were set by the school and was totally out of our hands. They asked us to set a window, allowing customers to order hoodies from 1/7/21 - 15/7/21 and then we agreed with them to send them out on this date and all hoodies were despatched the very next day on 16/7/21.
Hi there, I ordered a pair of red PE shorts towards the end of July and I still haven’t received them. Can someone contact me to let me know when I might receive my order. Regards Carly 07584091078
Thank you for your review. I had looked into your order and it appears you placed your order on 24th August and we despatched this 5 working days later via Royal Mail. It appears that the parcel never reached you. As a good will gesture we have sent the item out to you again.
The delivery system is shocking recieved an email on the first to say my stuff has been dispatched... I ring up 5 days later as still nothing and all I get told is to cross my fingers and hope it's there before he starts school... I ordered it so he would have it before school but the fact it took over a week to get to me ( I finally got it on the 8th is disgusting to be completely honest makes me wary about ordering again
Thank you for leaving a review. When you received the shipped email from us this is the day we actually posted your parcel. Unfortunately we rely on Royal Mail for the majority of our shipping and due to the pandemic they are taking longer than expected to make their deliveries. We apologise for this but the delivery service is out of our control.
Never have full stock of uniform.
We are sorry to hear that the products you were after were not available. We do our best to keep a good range of all products in stock for all our Schools. Please do give us a call on 01268 722680 to see if we can assist you any further wiith the uniform you require.https://dash.reviews.co.uk/
The cardigan and jumper look more purple than navy blue, soon as its in the light it looks like purple uniform. The PE Tshirts I've gone up in size so they last and they just now. I hope my kids don't grow tall quick, can't see them lasting long I usually buy else where with the school showing you are doing the logo pe tshirts (this is new for the school this September) I've gone to you but I definitely won't be coming back here. I've sent a photo to the kids school to see if they will accept them looking purple,don't want to have wasted my money!
Good afternoon. Thank you for your review and we are sorry to read that in this instance that you feel disappointed by your order. I have emailed you directly to the same effect and to answer your feedback regarding the sizing of the T-shirts. With regards to the Sweatshirts/Cardigans pictured above, I can assure you that these are the same colour Sweatshirts and Cardigans that we have always supplied to the school. I hope this goes some way to reassure you that they will be the same as the other students who have purchased through us over the years.
Sizing of burgandy shorts for holly trees completely out. My daughter is a standard 10-11yrs in clothes. I ordered age 9-10yrs based on her waist size. They are absolutely massive, look silly, like a skirt. The age 7-8yrs that I ordered for 7yr old son fits her. I now have to drive to return large ones that don't fit. Waste of money for me paying £4.95 delivery! Very unhappy.
I ordered two leaver's hoodies for my daughter, only one arrived and I continue to chase for a refund on the second one with no communication from you. Very poor.
Good morning Laura - I am sorry that you have not been kept in the loop with the problems experienced with your order. I have responded to you via email. Please let me know if you do not receive the email.
Still waiting to receive pullover I ordered since 07/09/21
Please accept our apologies for the delay in this order. As explained in our previous emails to you, these items are specially made for the School and sizes not held in stock can take a considerable amount of time to get to us. We hope to have these in very soon.
I am very disappointed with the jumper having just received this on Thursday, having washed as per the instructions the writing o. The back has come off in places after the first wash.
Red Oak Roller  1 star review on 3rd December 2021
Good afternoon Krystel. We are sorry to hear that you have had problems with this item. I have emailed you directly with regards to a replacement.
Terrible service. Ordered products a month ago still received nothing as they said jumpers are out of stock now. Told they would send rest of my order and haven’t 1/10
My order took a while to arrive meaning my daughter didn't get to wear her leavers hoody until the very last day of school.
Why when I'm paying £5 for p&p it took you 4 days to post my daughters t-shirt which see needed for sports day! Obviously it didn't turn up in time. Your shop is down the road and it took 8 days for the order to turn up. Ridiculous. £18 well spent. NOT. Don't blame the delivery people it was your place that took 4 to 5 days posting my order! Why did it take so long to post it to me when I've paid over the odds for delivery in the first place!
Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry you are not happy with our service. I would like to point out that we quote 7-10 working days for orders to be despatched. You placed your order on 8/7/21 and it was actually despatched four working days later. We do sell the t-shirts in our store which could have been purchased before your daughters sports day. Our opening times and delivery times are stated on our website https://www.redoakroller.co.uk/delivery-returns https://www.redoakroller.co.uk/opening-times
I have not received the item and not communication
Good morning. Your goods were shipped on 4th June via Royal Mail 1st class and you were sent a despatch confirmation on this day. Can you please check with your local Royal Mail sorting office to see if they have your parcel?
My order couldn't have been more wrong! I ordered 2 packs of short sleeve standard collar shirts. I received 1 pack of short sleeve rever collar, so my daughter couldn't wear a tie and 1 pack of long sleeved shirts, when I want short sleeve. If they weren't in stock when the order was processed I would of appreciated being told. The one star is for the lady I spoke to at Red Oak Roller, who was very apologetic and sent me a pre paid returns envelope to return for a refund, but also told me the shirts I wanted won,t be back in stock until 2021!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As explained earlier, this mix up was due to human error and we did apologise for this at the time. With regards to the shirts being out of stock, unfortunately due to this pandemic our suppliers are still experiencing long delays with acquiring stock, I do hope you have managed to purchase some shirts for your daughter.
Everything was too big, not true to size. Colour definitely wasn’t sky blue, more turquoise
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry you are not happy with the colour but this is the colour that the school have asked us to provide and is the named colour with our supplier. I hope you have managed to get the correct size too.
Absolutely rubbish, they should be ashamed of selling that as a mask
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that they did not get what they expected. We have done our best to put as much information and images to show exactly what it is that we are supplying. This product is a face covering not a face mask. Our product description does state it is not a surgical face mask which are for use by the NHS and care services. Thank you.
The sunnymede polo shirts in sky blue are more green than blue and the sizes come up far too big. Had to send everything back
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you are not happy with the colour of the polo shirts, this is however the Sky Blue polo that has been approved by the school. We do understand that different brands have slightly varying sizes and this is why we only service local school so parents can bring their children to our shop and try uniform on if they so wish. You are more than welcome to send the polo shirts back and we can replace them for smaller sizes. We are so sorry if this has affected your experience of shopping with us and hasn't put you off doing so in the future.
Ordered sports t shirt 6 jun in plenty of time for sports day 5th July Had to chase on Monday 1st July. Supply only just delivered. Needed to be embroidered. Was received Wednesday 3rd July. Too stressful Don’t understand why you don’t have more supplies in stock. It’s not like you will never sell the stuff it gets bought year in and year out We had similar issues last year when buying her year 7 uniform Would certainly choose to shop elsewhere if we had a choice Regards Sharon Ruffles
Dear Sharon, please accept our apologies for the stress caused. We do try to keep adequate stock levels on all our products, but on this occasion, demand exceeded our expectations. We are looking into what we can do to improve our estimations moving forward.
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.1 based on 138 reviews